That night the moon wasn't in the sky

That night the moon wasn't in the sky

 

****************
NOBODY'S P.O.V.
 
The evening wind was ruffling his hair slowly, hiding his face. He brought the cigarette to his lips opening them slightly, inspiring, allowing nicotine to take part of his body. 
He was so stressful in those days.
Dancing was stressful. Meet the fans was stressful. Travel was stressful. Live with him was stressful.
 
With his free hand clutched the railing of the balcony and looked up at the moon. He wasn't surprised that it wasn't in the sky. The moon was gone. The moon was never in the sky for him.
He snorted silently and then he felt a chill on his skin. It was really cold that night.
 
"You know you shouldn't smoke?"
"And you know you shouldn't enter my room?"
"You know that this is a balcony, not a room?"
"You know this is my room's balcony?"
 
Key turned himself to make sure the voice without a face was really Jong. Obviously. 
"Returning to the speech Key, you shouldn't smoke"
"Oh please. I know you smoke every time you say you go to empty the garbage. That's why you do it so frequently. "
"Okay. Change the topic .. " He laughed at the thought of being discovered in fragrant crime.
 
The older boy took a few steps forward, reaching Key, giving him a gentle caress on the cheek, smiling.
"Are you sad?" He began after an interminable silence.
Key was surprise by the question, wondering how he managed to understand it. Jong had never been a keen observer.
"Maybe I just have the flu"
"How about to go back inside then?"
Key raised the cigarette and watched it carefully. It had come to the end but he still wanted to take one last shot before throwing it.
"No thanks .." 
 
A few seconds later Jonghyun took Key's hand and rubbed it between his, hoping he could be able to heat him. 
Suddenly Key pushed Jong's hand away. He didn't know why he did it. He didn't want to seem rude. He simply didn't want his kindness..
"Why are you acting like that? I don't understand .. Lately you .. "
"What?.. am i weird? Well, actually everybody says so. I don't know why, i'm sorry... Anyway, it's really late. You should go to bed now. "
 
"No. Key, tell me if I can help you. If I can do something for you. I'm here. Tell me ... "
He paused, not knowing really how he could finish the sentence. Simply looked at the skinny-guy, smiling politely.
 
It was a moment. It sounds like a cliche but it was really a moment.
 
Key raised his hand touching Jong's skin, so smooth and desired. 
Slowly he walked over to him hoping that something, anything, would stopped him to do what his heart wanted.
He narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, placing his lips on Jong's mouth, without any pressure on them. Just a touch.
 
He stood like that for an interminable time, waiting to be pushed away and get a slap, or something like that. Unfortunately nothing happened. They both were motionless.
 
But then..
 
 
He felt something wet on his lips.
He felt a warm touch on his hand.
He felt his mind blur.
 
Key interrupted their intimate contact by lowering his face, now completely red.
Jong stared at the other with a sweet smile on his face, then whispered in Key's ear.
"Good night honey"
 
After all that night wasn't so cold.
 
 
 
The End.