chapter two

As the heart begins to unfold.

 

 

"My name is Jang wooyoung" I woke up with the image of his smile in my head. 

"It's almost time!" Sam and lilly where already dressed. I went into the bathroom and got myself ready as well 

When we reached the place it was packed. Everyone was litterly there.  

"Over here" two guys called out to us. So this was the reason they wanted to come. They really only came to CHECK out the competion. As we walked towards the boys someone bumbed into me. He poured his drink over my dress but contuined to walk away. 

"Seriously?" The guy didnt even turn back. I lefted my friends and began to walk towards the bathroom. But as I walked out the door I saw the cute man agian, mr. Wooyoung. From 2pm. And this time it looked like he came with a group of friends it must of been the other members. I couldnt help but glance at them because they were all soo fine. :) 

There was nowhere for me to hide so I just leaned aginst the wall. Hoping that he wouldnt notice me... I covered my face as they walked by. It seem like he didnt. I was kind of glad that he didnt but at the same time, how could he forget? I contuined walking agian when i heard some footsteps behind me. He didnt forget. I turned around.  

"Jang..." two men smiled at me.

"Hey pretty lady, are you here alone?" One said

"You're really cute. I can be your boyfriend" they started walking closer towards me. 

"I... uh..."

"She already has a boyfriend" wooyoung came up behind me and put his arms around my shoulder and winked.The two men seemed puzzled at first but protested.

"Then why is'nt she saying anything?" they took another step closer. 

Hmm let me think, who would i rather be bothered by? The man i just found out who would be our judge or the two creepy guys? I put my arms around wooyoung waist.

"What took you so long babe?"  I finally manage to say. The two guys keep staring at us but slowly turned around and walked away. As soon as they turned the corner. I quickly removed my arms. 

"I hope i didnt keep you waiting too long"  he joklying said to me to brake the awkwardness. I smiled at him. 

"Thank you" and with that I walked away. I didnt want other people to think that I had some sort of special connection when competing.

"Wait! You didnt tell me your name yet" wooyoung suddenly grab my shoulder.

I turned around to face him "my name is Cha mee sik"

"Can i ask where your going? You came to the party too didnt you?" Why was he asking so many questions?  

"someone accidently poured beer onto my dress so i was on my way to wash it off" wooyoung took a step closer and leaned towards me. 

Just inches away from my face, "you dont smell like it"

I took a step back, "I said the dress, not me personally" I just wanted to get away as fast as possible. But everytime I took a srep forward he kept comming forward. 

"Are you trying to advoid me?" He finally asked. This was serious talk.

"Wooyoung, it was very nice of you to help me out... twise but did you forget your a judge in this competion? Im competing and I dont want people dont think that I have connections."  

Wooyoung's face turned a little serious. "Why do you care what other people think? Besides I dont judge people with 'connections' I based everything with skills" he even arm quoted himself when he said connection. His face slowly relaxed again.  I just stared at him,

"Thats good for you" I saw the bathroom on my left and walked inside, I felt a little bad when I told him the 'good for you part' since he seemed really sincere about what he said but I was a little offened too. I wasn't talking directly to him about it.

When I got out of the bathroom. Wooyoung was still there, leaning against the wall. He looked at me as I got out.

'Mee sik..." I didnt want to him what he had to say. I just shook my head and walked inside to the party. The room was really dark now, and i couldnt find my friends. 

"Mee sik!" that was lilly's voice from a distance. "where have you been all night? you disaperaed for a good hour."

"I was walking a round." I responded. lilly was gathered around a  huge group of people. 

"Well, I want to introduce you to some people, this is l.joe, ricky, niel, chunji, chanjo and c.a.p. there in a group callee teen top" lilly came xloser and whispered in my ear. "Chanjo thinks you're really cute and he's the best dancer in the group.  That's a keeper" she winked and walked over to the boys agian. 

"Which one is that?" I mouthed to her. She pointed to one of them but his head was turned the other way so I couldnt see his face. I was a little curious about how he looked. As I walked towards lilly, the one lilly pointed to turned around and bumbed into me. we both fell onto the floor and the first thing that we did was look into each others eys. He did a small smirk before getting up.

 "Are you alright?" A hand suddenly apperared in front of my face. "my name is Chanjo" I grabed his hand as he pulled me up. 

"Thank you" I glanced at lilly to see if she was looking but she wasnt. "my name is..."

"I already know" I rasied an eyebrown at him. "your friend already told us" 

Changjo and I chated for what felt like hours. we shared the same hopes and dreams and were very similar in many ways. Before I knew it the party had already ened and everyone was heading back to their dorm. Lilly and sam became intoxicated when i found them agian. Were we one of the few people that was still there at the party, by now everone has already gone back. Changjo offered to help but I didn't want to bother him anf his friends. Sam was on my left while lilly was on my right side as we slowly approached the elevator. 

When the door opened I was a little frightened to see an older looking man covered in old sheets of blankets in the elevator. I thought everybody had already left. It was already get late so I entered the eleavator with the creepy looking man. I laid lilly and sam up aginst the wall on my left side since the creepy man was on my right side. I didnt want anything to happen to them, but then agian I could just be overthinking about my situation. 

The man kept eying us. I tried not to make eye contact with the man but then suddenly I was pushed aginst the wall. The man took off his hideous smelly blankets and had one hand up my throat. He was hiding a knife with his other hand. "you're quite a beauty" the man slowly said as he my cheeks. I tried to push him away but then the knife suddenly came up to my neck. "don't even think about it." 

"Beep" the elevator stop. We were on the tenth floor. the man pined me forward towards the door and had the knife aginst my back. "dont saya word or you and your friends will get it."The door opened and a man walked in. At first he hesitated to get on seeing the creepy man behind me and my two intoxicated friends laying aginst the wall but thankfully he got on. He looked a little familar.