Chapter One.

As the heart begins to unfold.

 

After years of practising, the day that I have been waiting for has finaly arrived! The ultimate dance competion with special guess as judges. Even though the competion is held every year I have a feeling that this will be my year. My group has been practising for what seems like years anyways. Lilly and sam walked into the dance room. 

"What are you thinking about?" sam asked me as she sat on my left.

"Next week is the competion! I was just..." Lilly cut me off.

"Calm down Mee sik, we're going to do fine this year stop overthinking about everything" we laughed it off and started to practise agian.   

When the day came, my group bearly arrive to the hotel on time. They're already so many people there. As soon as we drove towards the entress, a huge crowd surronded.

"Did we become famous overnight?" I joked. I looked into the side view mirror and notice that the 2pm van was behind us.

 "ommo 2pm is actually here! If we win i call dibs on nichkhun!" lilly yelled as she and sam quickly ran out from the car.

"wait!" I yelled, but they already ran off.  no suprise there, those girls were always so quick to leave the scene. I shook my head and smiled to myself as i was getting out of the car. I, being the leader of our dance team always had to be the one responsible for everything. I opened the back trunk to find 4 large suitcases no, 5 large suitcase including mine.  i let out a big sigh and covered my eyes for a second. I was still amazed that 2pm was the special guest for this years competion. I love listening to their songs but I acutally dont know who they are or how they look.  

"Do you need any help?"  a sudden voice behind me ask. He scared me for a second.

"Huh?" I turned around and my head bumbed  into someones chest." Ah, Im sorry" I started to rub my head. I felt a little embarressed. When i  slowly looked up I saw a cute man standing in front of me. He just looked at me and chucke a little. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. Wow this man was extremly cute, was it even possible for someone to be as cute as this man. I looked at him a little dumbfounded. My hands began to sweat a little and i couldnt even formed any words to say to him. I  just nodded my head. "You have a lot of luggage just for a weekend, are you also competing?" I had just spaced out on the competion. 

"Uhh Yes i am and this isn't all my luggage it's also my team members but they ran away" I shyly said. He chuckled once agian and took a luggage towards the door. He grabed my luggage! A smile formed on my mouth and i quickly followed him. When we took everything from the car and checked in there was an akwardnessbetween us.  I didnt know what to say. "well... Thanks for helping me, hopefully will see each other agian" I spoted my teammates and started walking towards them.

"My name is jang wooyoung by the way" the cute boy yelled at me. I waved at him and soon disapeared. 

"Mee sik! We have been waiting for you! What took you so long?!" lilly and sam where sitting on the couches near the elevator. "Did you already get us checked in?" I nodded.

"We saw that cute guy you were talking to earlyer" they started giggling. "Jang wooyoung" 

I raised an eyebrown at them. "How do you guys know his name?"

 lilly stood up and walked towards the elevator. "well he's one of our jugdes".  she smiled. 

"A member from two... p...m" sam added.

"You know, it's agingst the rules to have some kind of relationship with the judges right?" 

"Well where not in some kind of relationship, so it wont effect us" I defended.

"Are you sure about that? our eyes' do not lie" they started giggling agian and walked into our room. Room 345. "mee sik there's a party later, lets go introuduce ourselfs and take a peak at the competion" lilly opened her suitcase and three black dress where found inside. "I prepaired in advance already. The party starts at 6 so we have 7 hours to wait."

"While they wait, I am going to bed.I was tired, excited and a little shocked. Wooyoung was a member from 2 pm , who would of knew. hopefully we wont meet agian until the competition.