Chapter Three

As the heart begins to unfold.

I knew that once this man got offf the elevator I was done for, therefore I had no other choice but to do something. I quickly kicked the creepy man behind me and his knife dropped. That's when the man in front of me turned around. The three of us stared at the knife and then all at once reached for it. The creepy man picked it up first. "I told you not to do anything" he began to wave his knife in front of us. I took a step back and taped the guy behind me, I need some extra space for what I was going to attempt. I slowly removed my left heel and threw it to the corner to drive the creepy man's attention away. when the shoe hit the wal he looked for a quick second and i tried to take the knife away from him. The both us began to struggle for the knife., he tried to raise his the knife up high so i couldnt reach for it but it didnt work. It was just inched above my head as i began to love my grip. Right was my hand let go, the man from earlyer pushes the creepy guy towards the wall knocking him out cold. when the knife fell down it scrapt down my arms. 

He called security as the eleavtor door opened. I tried to pull sam and lilly off the elevator but they where too heavy. 

"Hold on, wait for the security team to get here and i'll help carrie you friends back to your rooms" he had a y voice. And not only that but he was very tall and well built. Masculine I would say. I couldnt help but stare. when I looked away I notice the blood on my arm. I couldnt afford to go to the hospital when the auditions would began tomorrow. I took sam's bandana and wraped it around my arm. when the security team came, they just took the creep and didnt say a word. 

"Are you guys on this floor?" I looked around and nodded. He help bring both of the girls to the room while I trialed behind them. when we reached the room he just walked inside and gently laid them on the beds.

"Umm...Thank you" He didn't say anything as he walked closer to the door. I sat down on the couch and opened the med kit. This was going to be hard I thought to myslef. My right arm was stabed. It hurt just to move it and I couldnt find the bandages. I heard the door close. He must of left.

"Here I'll do it" The man that I orginally thought had left was still here. He sat right next to me on the couch and wipe the blood stains off first. "you should of said something earlyer to the guards" Even thuogh his voice was y, you could still hear the cold tone he was speaking in. It stun when he applied the medicine on. Once agian I couldnt help but stare at this man. "okay, you should be a little better now" he finshed wrapping my arm and put the med kit away. I didn't wont him to go yet. 

"Do you want some coffee?" I couldn't belive those words came out of my mouth. I turned the other way hoping he would reject my request but he suddenly said that he would. My heart was rasing. I walked into the kitchen but was embarressed to find that we had nothing lefted in our selfs. Lilly and sam must of used all the coffee packets while I was sleeping.  clentching my teeth I walked back to the man and smiled. 

"You probably can't even move your arm huh?" all of a sudden this man's voice became kind. My heart was pounding even more. He stood up from the couch and walked towards me. 

"No, it's not that... but.. we ran out" He stoped walking and looked at me, I was ashame to hear those words. But that wasn't the worst part. As he stared at me my stomach began to grumble. I have'nt ate since lunch. 

"Let's go eat, this will be my treat" He walked back to the couch to grab his jacket and then pulled me out the door with him. Amazingly there was a small restruant still opened at this hour. It was nearly 2 in the morning. He quickly order the food and the silence began to fill up the air.  "so... can I get your name?" He waa very timid as he asked me that question. 

"My name is Mee sik, what's yours?" the food still hadn't arrived yet. 

"Mee sik. That's a unique name, I don't think I've heard a name like that before. I'm....." he paused and smiled. "I'm not going to tell you"

"WHAT?! Why now? I told you mine!" I sounded like a four year old whinning for ice cream. 

He smik at me. "Maybe i'll tell you later" I was going to protest some more but the food had arrived. He ordered noddles for us. That was just perfect. I was craving for some too but I couldnt use my chopstick. I just sat there and drunk the broth. when the guy was completely finished with his plate he looked at me with big eyes. "you're not even half way!" I countined drink the broth with my spoon using my LEFT hand. "ohh, I forgot." He smilled at me once agian and picked up my fork. He wrapped the noodles around it and began to blow on the food to cool it down. "say ahhh" I was hungry. "ahhh". He contunied to feed me when the owner walked towards our table. 

"Aww young couples these days are just too cute, I wish my husband feed me like that when we were still young" she sighed and walked away. "the food is on the house for tonight, you guys may leave when you are done"

Twenty minutes later after we finshed eating we finally lefted the restruant. It was nice. We cahtted with each other for a while and he was quite a jokester. When we finally reached my room I looked at him once more and thanked him. 

"My name is Chansung, Hwang Chansung" 

"You better not be lying about this one" I smiled at him as he smiled backed. 

"I'm not" and with that, he pulled me in for an embraces. "It'd be nice if I could see you agian"

"Well see about that" I pushed him away and walked inside.