Her

Trap In Paradise

                                  shinee+taemin+elle+girl3.jpg                There she was again on my TV screen I hated her but yet I couldn't stop myself from looking at her.She was in hallway, she had long hair that was pitched black, she wore tight clothes that showed off her beautiful curves and her perfect round , her gorgeous body easily followed the beat to the music,her voice was amazing even if it did only lasted for a few seconds.The music video finally ended and I rewind it to the part where the girl was in the hallway I pause at a perfect view of the girl. I stopped and stared at her there was only one word to describe her but I couldn't think of it,then 'Bam!' the word came faster to my head then I thought ........''........That was the word I was looking for.Didn't she have self respect for her body? Its disgusting, she was only 16 years old in that video and she was showing off her body like that.She only did that so boys can drool over her like little kids drools over candy.Disgusting.

         I didn't want to think about that useless girl anymore so I turn off the TV and went to the kitchen.My hyungs were all in the kitchen,expect for Minho.The curious little maknae I was, I question my hyungs for Minho's absents.

 "Probably on Dara's face right now," which Key replied to.

"How long have they been going out?" Onew questioned after chewing on a chicken leg.

"For about two years,they starting dating after that commercial we film with Dara noona," I answered

"Oh that commercial where we kissed Dara noona, well expect for Onew hyung," Jonghyun said with a smirk on his face.

"Hey!", Onew said while small pieces of chicken flew out of his mouth.

"You pig!",Key said while hitting Onew across the head.

"Ow!", Onew pouted

Me and Jonghyun laughed while Key umma glared at Onew in disgust, and poor Onew was rubbing his head where Key hit him at.I stayed in the kitchen for a little while with my hyungs, we joked around, laughed, and made fun of each other.I was having great time, then Key got up and went to the living room,Jonghyun and Onew followed right behind him.I went to the fridge got myself banana milk and was about to walk to my room, but then I stop and heard CL voice.'You ready?', the beat continue to play. 'You ready?, Are you ready? You ain't ready' then the song kept going.

I slowly walked to the living room I came right on time to see Minzy ,with pink hair, sitting on a golden chair, just in full white with a golden necklaces and singing away.The next scene came she was showing off her belly I was watching her move her body again ,the way her hips move, how she stare at the camera, how her body was meant for her to dance to this type of music.I felt myself my lips while I follow her hips.I wanted her. I wanted her lips against my neck,I wanted her to scream my name,I wanted to fell her long nails scratch down my back.I wanted Minzy.Things were racing through my mind, as I saw her suduce me through a TV.  I snaped  back to reality when I heard Onew hyung voice.

"She so beautiful," Onew eyes were glued on Bom.

"Oh, looks like we got another noona lover in the room, " Jonghyun teasing the older one.

Onew starting blushing and playfully hit Jonghyun.After that little scene, things got quite for a few seconds even Key was being awfully quite, then I notice his eyes where following CL beautiful face.I got a pillow and threw at Key's head.

"Yah!" He yelled.

I smirked and that's where I saw Dara noona scene came, she was truly beautiful.

"Man,Minho sure is lucky to have a great woman like that in his life," Jonghyun commented.

He was right, Minho was a good guy who deserve a good girl.I smile to myself ,walked to my room and jump on my bed.Minho and Dara made a great couple, I remember he would come home all happy after having such an wonderful date with her.He would always tell us everyday how much he liked her and how she was such a perfect woman.He even told us that he couldn't resist her when they shared thier first kiss on "Kiss Note". Minho truly love her,and I know that as a fact. I liked Dara noona she was amazing girl, she was so playful, kind and everything that Minho every need.I was happy for him I can't for the day when they go public.I started remember when I first meet Dara.... she was with Minzy that day.

                                                       **********Flashback**********

Everybody was sitting and waiting for Dara to show up so we can film the commercial "Kiss note".Thats when we heard a big bang [ ;) ha get it] and heavy footsteps, we all turn around to see two girls breathing heavy and looking so restless.

"Sorry.We. Woke. Up. Late. And. The. Manger. Took. Forever. To. Come. To. Pick. Us. Up.",Dara paused at each word so can catch her breath.

My attention was on the other girl.Her head hung low and her hands where resting on her knees. She was bending over, then she quickly shot up making her short hair flip up fast.She was beatiful.My heart starting pounding I don't know how to over come this feeling.Then she gave me such a big warming smile and said, "Hello".

***end***

That's where it all started,just by a simple 'Hello'  that  change everything.I lied in bed thinking about her until I fell asleep.