Chapter 4

Forgotten, Bruised, and Battered (Discontinued)

(Jihyun)

When the doctor said Daniel was okay, I just wanted to rush to his room and hug him. But nooo I couldn't do that! He doesn't remember me!

The six of us walked to Daniel's room. Byunghun, Jonghyun and Changhyun ran to Daniel, throwing questions and statements like "You should have called me to walk you home." and "Junyung's such an ass."

I just leaned on the doorway, hiding behind my two oppas. Minsoo oppa turned around and looked at me. I saw worry in his eyes. 'You okay?', he mouthed. I nodded. "I'm okay.", I whispered.

All of a sudden I heard Daniel's voice call out: "Can I see the person who found me?"

Minsoo oppa snapped his head back at me once again with a hard expression. "Do you think you can handle this?" I gulped. "I don't know, but I'll try." He nodded and made way for me. I approached Daniel with caution, and sat down on the chair beside him. Everyone else filed out and closed the door.

"So.. Thanks for helping me, Jihyun-ssi." Chills ran down my spine when he mentioned my name.

 "I'm glad that it was you." Did I just hear him say that? I'm not dreaming, right? "What?"

 He chuckled, but it ended with a dry cough. I grabbed a glass from nearby, filled it with water and gave it to him. I watched as he gulped down the drink. "Thanks. Again." Daniel placed the glass down on the table next to him and looked at me

 "I said I'm glad it was you. You're Minsoo hyung's sister, right?"

 Hyung? He calls his teacher hyung?

 I nodded. He smiled. "As you probably know I'm good friends with Byunghun and the other two. Chanhee hyung--"

 HYUNG AGAIN?

 "is Byunghun's brother and he's Minsoo hyung's close friend.. So we're all a bit.. Close?" He chuckled. "I'm surprised I've only found out that hyung has a sister a few days ago, when I've been friends with them for almost two years."

"So yeah. I'm glad it was you who helped me, since you know Minsoo hyung." He chuckled again, awkwardly, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was surprised, really. I really thought you would be the type of person who would be busy beating everyone up, like Junyung. Since you're always with them at school."

He watches me?

"Turns out I was wrong. You're as nice as your brother.", he finished.

I smiled. "Never judge a book by its cover, right?" He smiled as well. "Thanks again, Bang Jihyun."

"You're welcome, Ahn Daniel.", I said, smiling faintly. I stood up to walk out, but he grabbed my hand. "I'm not done yet."

 

-----------------------------

 

EY GUISE. Short chapter yes I know but he next chapter MIGHT BE LONGER