Hear Me

Let Me Out of the Sea

Nobody's POV:

Sehun jumped backwards, rushing towards the shore. He had no idea what was going on, but he recognized that flash of color. He recognized it from so many years ago, the day his mother died. But what was it? 

"Hello?" he called. "Is there someone out there?" Of course, there was no response. "I'm going crazy. That's all." He started to pu this clothes on, but stopped as soon as he heard another splash in the water. 

"I know I heard it that time! I'm not crazy!" he yelled. When there was still no response, he grabbed a stone from the ground and threw it, full forced, into the water. Then sunk down to the edge of the shore and started crying loudly for the first time since his mother died. His father was gone. His mother was gone. He was alone. He had nothing left. 

He slowly looked up at the shore again, and then he screamed.

Right at the edge of the water, there was a boy peeking his head just above the water, staring at me. Of course I was terrified! The boy's hair was blonde, but looked water damaged, with greenish tints on the tips. His eyes were wide and light brown, almost gold, as he stared at Sehun. He didn't appear to be wearing a shirt, but Sehun couldn't see much below his neck. 

But he was shaking. Scared. He was really scared. 

"H-Hello?" Sehun asked, finally mustering up the ability to speak. "Who are you?" 

The boy sunk a little lower into the water, with just his eyes above the surface. And he sat there for a few moments, staring. And then, Sehun noticed that the boys shoulders were still moving, as if he was breathing. But, breathing underwater. Sehun tried to scoot closer to see, but stopped as the boy tried to move away. 

"Hey! It's ok," Sehun said. "I won't hurt you." The boy moved closer again, still hiding his mouth and nose below the water. "Are you...breathing underwater?"

 

Luhan's POV:

I couldn't just let him sit there and cry. I had to do something. I just had to.

But I shouldn't have done what I did. If my father knew that I was staring directly at a human and letting him stare at me, he would flip out. Literally. He would hurt the human so that he wouldn't tell anyone about us. I tried my best to stay under the water, so he couldn't see my tail. 

I could see his mouth moving as he stared at me. I could see that he was trying to talk. But I couldn't hear a word he said. I couldn't hear anything. And I suspected that. My ears can not work above the water. It's impossible. I wish I could hear his voice. Hear what he was saying.

How do I even know what language he speaks? There's no way to know I would understand him. But even if I couldn't understand what he was saying, I just want to hear it. What do human voices sound like? They wouldn't sound bubbly or would they? I don't know! I'm so confused about all of this! 

But I'm excited. 

But then, another man appeared from behind the trees way back far away. He was taller than the boy I've known for so long. 

I quickly turned and dove away. I've been above the water for much too long and my dad will kill me! 

But I'll be back.

Hell yeah, I'll be back. 


WHEW! Trying to finish By My Side and I started a new story! @.@ Goodness, I keep adding new stories! I need to stick to a few. Oh well.

COMMENT!