Rain

Before the Bus Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain Rain Go Away, 
Come Again Another Day.

How are you suppose to get home like this! Did someone get the Higher Beings from above mad or something? The storm was so angry tonight which very much contradicted the bright blue sky of summer this morning.

You glanced out the window of the University's Art Department building to the bus shelter and you saw how it was pretty packed. You wondered if you could squeezed yourself in for a dry area. But you were determined. You had to run no matter what because tomorrow would be your dance evaluation as you were a dance major student. You had to go home tonight. 

So you ran, ran at the speed of light while clutching on your poster case tightly since it contained your work for classes of your other major: Studio (Arts). Everything needs to be brought home safely, you thought. I need to be taken home safely. Soon, your body was covered with the rain. Your long dark brown hair became soaked and tangled but straightened with no signs of your natural curls. You reminded yourself to properly check the forecast next time while dressing up for the day because your thin long-sleeve tunic sweatshirt and black tights were doing you no good in your current situation. 

When you were finally got to the small bus shelter, you courteously squeezed in onto the side. There was slightly less people now as one of the bus route picked up a few people. But still there wasn't much of an arm space. 

After getting yourself together, you looked around blankly to observe the people and then you noticed the familar group of guys. With that sudden realization you tried your best to look away and not making eye contact with any of them especially the red ears, manly neck dude. 

Although you were physically averted from them, your ears couldn't help but hear what they were talking about. And it perked your ears even more when you overheard them talking about dancing..... 

His friends seemed frustrated. He seemed frustrated. You saw him prancing around in his spot. He was gesturing the dance moves and his friends were trying to correct him as much as they could. 

"No no no you're getting it wrong again Jongdae." His deer-like friend told him while explaining the correct movements they had all learned during their dance training. Jongdae was put on spot during class because he was lacking behind others in terms of dancing. He really didn't understand the dance so their instructor gave him an assignment which was to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter