Run, the Epilogue

Before the Bus Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue 

 

Oh no no no no no. The last bus on Sunday would usually leave at 7pm and it was 6:50pm.

Oh no no no no no. This can't be happening. Your dance show was tonight at 8pm on the other side of the city. Why did you have to leave your other projects to the last minute?

Oh no no no no no. It was ranining too. How perfect ! 

Oh sheesh. Where are your friends when you need them? Oh right. They were already down at the theatre. How stupid of you. 

The costume, the make-up, the music... Oh gosh, you were so NOT prepared. Everything was scattered around the small practice room. You dragged your dress from beneath a pile of your research books and *clash*

The coffee mug fell and coffee spilled on your assignments that you spent so long working on. Can this day get any worse?

"You're gonna miss the bus..." You heard a soft gentle manly voice. You looked around but there was no one. You shook your head maybe you were going crazy. 

You quickly wiped everything and stuffed them all in your bag. "C'mon c'mon hurrrryyyyy." You panicked so badly now. 

You sprung forward towards the bus area. "Shoot shoot. Geesh" you muttered when some things were falling while you ran. 

You ran out and cut thorugh the small park behind the building before reaching the bus area. You weren't looking so you tripped on a tree branch. 

"Oh this is so not happening." You checked your scraped knees and wiped the rain from your eyes. 

"You're gonna miss the bus." That voice came again. 

"I know. Geesh, I know." You were so irritated now that nothing seemed to be going right. 

Then suddenly bunch of hands grabbed your arms.

"You woke us up... You woke us up from our grave... You must pay" 

Your eyes widened and you went pale as you saw a bunch of zombies right up close. 

When your senses came back you tried to shrug them all off, screaming and shouting for help. But more and  more seem to be coming at you. 

"Stop Stop." That was what you wanted to say as you heard that voice. Was that the help you needed?

Tears were running out of your eyes now. What was going on? What was happening? You didn't want to believe that such things were happening but seeing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter