The Rules

My Day with SHINee!

Knock Knock "Miss Ji Seung?" It was Manager Choi. "We are all ready for you in the kitchen so please join us so we can start." You had just finished tucking away the last odds and ends you had packed. Ther hadn't been much since apparently most of the stuff you needed was dictated by the show. "Alright I'll be there in just a moment." You heard his footsteps walk away. You let out a sign and looked around your room. It was actually pretty cozy, especially since you had brought a few reminders of home. Smiling to yourself and glancing out the window, you turned and headed out the door to the living room. So this is actually happening... you couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

There were more poeple than you expected when you entered the kitchen. Manager Suri and Choi were sitting with some papers in front of them and next to them was Director Tamang along with some other faces you didn't have names to yet. And of course there was SHINee. The five boys all with smiles on their faces. "Ah ther you are, please take a seat", Manager Choi said. "Have you settled in? Is there anything you need?" "No" you replied, "I'm very comfortable thank you." You sat down in the empty chair next to Onew across from your managers. "That's good to hear. Your comfort is a priority for us on this show so don't hesistate to ask. Before we start filming today we need to get some of the business items out of the way. I know you already met your personal assistant Ms. Suri. She is your number one go to for anything at all. And you know myself and Mr. Tamang here, so now I'd like to intoduce you to Ms. Hijung, you hair and makeup artist, and Mr. Rihyung." "Hello" you greeted the both of them and they returned the gretting. "You are quite exquiste my dear" Hijung said. "Thank you" you replied, "It's my honor." "Rihyung is resposible for the outfits for both you and SHINee during each filming day. Hijung is your own personal makeup artist. Unfortunately Ms. Marasi, SHINee's artist, had a family emergency and couldn't be here today, but you'll meet her soon." "She is quite the lady" Jonghyun chimed earning giggles from Minho and Key. For every minute of footage you'd watched of these boys, nothing could compare to the fact that they were here with you right now. "Jonghyun.." Choi said bringing you back to th conversation. "Anyways, these are the primary people you'll be dealing with so I hope you get along." Both stylists chuckled "Do we have a choice?" Rihyung asked rhetoerically. Then the director began, "Now this pertains to all of you, but please pay attention Ji since your new. SHINee" he said looking the idols in the eye. "Standard rules apply. No going out without an aid, no sending anyone here, and when you're on camera you are your most perfect idol like selves correct? And since we are dealing with one girl this entire show it's especially important that nothing questionable goes on. You can flirt midly of course, more once some time is passed, but absolutely nothing beyond that, and Jonghyun yes that does mean physically. Are we clear?" "Yes" the guys replied together. Honestly you were a bit taken a back. You knew that idol life was intense and followed a strict set of rules, but to actual watch your idols be so... what was the word humbled? Controlled? Accepting? It was a little shocking.

"And you, our guest" he continued. "I accpect the highest examles of good behavior from you. You are an innocent fangirl with a very lucky once in a lifetime chance and the last thing anyone needs is for that image to dissappear down the drain." Then Choi began again "Feel free to take pictures and video with your own personal devices, but all content must be approved before it can be posted to any of your personal media hosting sites. Please do not, for your sake and SHINee's post anything related to this show anywhere with the approval of SM. Of course you can contact yout family as much as you wish, but you musn't disclose any information that could potentially lead any fans here. We ask that you maintain a strict image while we film, the image being a lucky fangirl. Stay out of the way of the crew and while you may contribute, I remind you that the director is the leader of the show. Please do whatever any of us ask of you at anytime. Is all of that understood?" Your world slowed down. SO much had just been thrown at you. Then suddenly a million thoughts and feelings ran through your head. You were actually having to conform to these rules. It wasn't anything really that constricting but at the same time, the thought of having to maintain this "image" 24/7 was incredibly intimidating. Beofre you even had time to finish thinking you heard a "Yes" come out of your mouth. "Excellent" you heard someone say. You couldnt even really tell who. Slowly you began to recongnize a voice "Well that will be all the thank you. Let' get the five, no six of you ready to start the shoot. Fifteen minutes everybody." Then Taemin's voice rang out loud and clear, "Let's do this!" And with that you were whisked off at the hands of Manager SUri and your stylists. What had you gotten yourself into?

 

++++++++++++++++AUTHOR'S NOTE+++++++++++++++++

Well, hello there! Thank you so much for continuing to read this very slow attempt at a story. I'm trying I really am and I promise it WILL get more intersting reall really really so please don't hate me. I was just really irritated by hte fact thatso many fanfics ignore reality to a point that I can't even stand. And now I see why... because it's dull zzzzzzzz.........

Anyway if you are wiling to stay I've got lots of ideas for show activites (invloving SHINee of course) along with everything that happens off camera (wink wink oh ho ho). I'm thinking of keeping it PG but hey I might write a spin off with something a little more *cough cough ty cough cough*

Sorry it's been awhile, 3rd quarter of the year is always the nuttiest plus I've got some performances coming up and the rehearsal schedule has been totally-weird-six-hours-everyday-except-not-today-because-of-certain-reason-oh-no-it's-back-on-just-kidding-no-ten-hours-did-I-say-six kinda thing. Please bare with me if you can!!!!!!!!!

As always, I'd love your feedback and can't wait to find you out there! Love ya and thanks once again!

Boom! Bam! You've just become a fan!