The Call

My Day with SHINee!

Bzzzz Bzzzz

Bzzzz Bzzzz

Bzzz Smack

You yawn and grab your phone off the bedside table. 

Reminder: My Day with SHINee! Announement!!!!!!!!

"Oh my gosh!" you think. You quickly sit up in bed, eyes wide, opening your interent browser as fast as possible. "Crap I hope they didn't announce it yet". You reach back to the table and clumsly grab your earbuds, knocking down some books in the process. You plug them into your phone trying to untangle the mess of cables while simultaneously opening up the live stream page and putting the buds in your ears. After what seems like ages for the feed you cut into the stream of the announcer.

"Now SHINee, do you have any thoughts to say to your fans out there before we pick the lucky winner?" You let out a breath you didn't realize you'd been holding in... Made it!

Jonghyun holds up a mic and starts talking. He's between Onew and Key of course, Minho and Taemin are sitting behind them. "I would like to thank all of our fans that entered. We are very grateful for all of the support and we will continue to work hard." Minho started talking next "I want to wish all of you good luck and to thank SM for the opportunity." Key quickly added "We hope not to dissapoint". Just announce it already!!! But they're all so cute I'd hate for them to stop talking...

The announcer comes back on "Yes, thank you very much SHINee, now I think weve kept everyone waiting long enough. Let's pick our lucky winner!" The announcer moves to a giant column filled with papers. "Each paper inside this column contains the name of an entry. On the coutdown, a jet of air will blow through and spread the entries everywhere. Then our lovely SHINee boys over here will select one random entry and that lucky name will be called! SHINee are you ready?"

"YES!" All five responded together. "Then please start our countdown!" Together the boys began "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" All the tiny slips of paper began flying through the air as the boys cheered. Slowly they all fell to the ground, and together the boys slowly walked through mess. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! you thought anxiously. Eventually their eyes all fell on one paper, which Onew slowly picked up. "Is that your choice?" the announcer asked. "Yes, it is" they said together. "Then open it!"

Slowly each of the boys placed a hand on the piece of paper and began to unfold it. Your heart was beating 1,000,000 times a second. SHINee held up the paper and together paused... looked at eachother... and said...

 

Ji Seung! USA 19!

 

Wait what... me? ME? THEY PICKED ME????? WAIT WHAT???? NO NO NO YES???? REALLY? Your mind was racing with some many thoughts, you barely noticed the announcer giving the paper to someone off camera "Let's see if we can get a hold of her alright?" You were completely lost and unplugged your earbuds, closing the browser. Are they really going to call? You stared at the phone for a few seconds when...

 

Bzzz Bzzz Unknown Caller 

Quickly you answered "Hello?" You heard the announcer's voice "Yes, is this Miss Ji Seung? I am calling on behalf of SM Entertainment of South Korea". "Yes that's me!" you responeded bouncing up and down on your bed. "Well Congratulations! You've just won the spot on SM's new series on My Day with SHINee! How do you feel?"

A million thoughts zipped through your mind before you finally started saying "Really? This is amazing! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!" The announcer continued "You sound like it! SHINee would you care to say a few words to your latest co-star?" THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO PUT ON SHINEE?!!?!??! Just then you heard what sounded like Jonghyun "Congratulations! I look forward to meeting you!" Then Key butted in "I can't wait to see you and hang out!" Onew was next "Yes, I agree with that I hope you like chicken!" You giggled as Minho came on "I'm excited as well though not for chicken... Anyway just please don't upstage me too much alright?" You could hear the charisma in his voice, this was completely crazy! They were talking to you... YOU! Ji Seung you!!!! Taemin interupted your thoughts "I hope you are ready to come and have fun with us... We'll be waiting!" Then in a sort of mess you heard "Yes we're waiting... excited... thank you!" Then the announcer came back "We will be contacting you with more details in the future so please sit tight. Any final words Miss Ji?" Chuckling a little you responeded "Thank you once again. I can't wait SHINee goodbye until then!" Just before you were disonnected you heard one final "Goodbye" from SHINee.

After you hung up you dropped the phone on the bed and started dancing around! This was going to be the trip of a lifetime! As you looked back at the clock you decied to at least try to sleep for the next couple hours. You set the alarm, put our phone back on the table and curled back into bed.

As you closed your eyes, your mind drifted to South Korea, and t the shining faces of SHINee... Faces you were soon going to meet...