Meet and Greet

My Day with SHINee!

Badum, Badum, Badum

This was it. You're first day with SHINee! So many feelings were going all over the place. Ever since the call from SHINee you'd been thinking non stop about this trip. Especially after all the hours spent filling out the paper work for the event! Medical forms, contact information, legal signatures... Hard to believe this was even happening. But the wait had been so worth it. You spent the whole plane ride rewatching SHINee videos from Replay to Everybody, interviews, dramas, musicals... You had to prove to the entire SHINee World that you knew what you were doing. Still, nothing could have prepared you for this.

"How are you feeling?" the woman next to you asked. She was Manager Suri, as she described earlier "Your relief from cameras, comotion, and your female lifeline on the set." "Fine, nervous I guess" you looked out the window, the streets of Seoul were rushing past... so many people and things. "Well if there's ever anything you need to talk about let me know. Like I said earlier, my entire duty here is to help you with absolutely whatever you need, whether its a phone call, a culture custom or a tampon." You turned quickly to look at her and she chuckled. "What? I'm just letting you know." You laughed a little as well. "I know it probably seems overwhelming and I can't imagine what in the world is going through your head, but you'll do fine. SHINee is a wonderful group of young men and I'll tell you right now they're probably even more of a nervous wreck than you are." "I just hope they like me..." "Here let me see your face." She lightly grabbed your chin and looked at you. "Hmm I'd forgotten about the lack of sleep." Suri bent down a pulled up a small black bag containing all kinds of makeup. She pulled out a tube and held it next to your face, then squirted some of the contents onto the back of her hand. She took out a brush and began to dab the makeup under your eyes. "You want to look fresh for your meeting don't you? Normally before filming each day, the crew will arrive and your stylist will get your hair, makeup and outfit for the day, hence the reason you didn't need to pack much." Suri took out some wipes, cleaned off her hand and the brush then pulled out another tube, this time BB cream, and began to apply it to your face. "She'll be onsite for the shooting too so no need to worry about having anything on you, but you'll get a full debrief if you will, when we arrive." As she went back to the bag you looked outside, you were no longer in the bustling inner city. "Back to me" your manager said "Look up" and she began to apply a small amount of eyeliner. "If you're wondering where we are going, we are heading out the house you'll be sharing with SHINee. The company rented it for the filming so we wouldn't have to worry about squeezing you and all the equipement in the dorm. I don't know if you saw SHINee's Yuhanam, but that was absolutely miserable trying to film in." She quickly curled your lashes and applied some mascara. "There much better" she said while handing you a mirror. You looked at yourself amazed, within a short car ride, Suri had managed to transform you into someone much more idol worthy. "We are about there" she said packing up all the makeup. You felt your heart begin to race again as let out a deep sigh. "You'll be alright I promise" Suri said rubbing your arm. "Now the cameras will be on when we get there, just introduce yourself to SHINee and go inside. They'll cut filming once your in to settle you in and then take it from there. Are you ready?"

Badum, badum "As ready as I'll ever be" you smiled and took a deep breath as the car began to slow down pull up to a small little house. You could see the crew standing behind the cameras, and then... standing in row, with the smiles on their faces... there they were, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin, all waiting for you. It was a struggle to stay quiet and sitting down. "Here we go!" Suri got out of the car and walked to the other side. She smiled at you then slowly... opened the door.

Putting on your best, or most normal looking smile you stepped out of the car and into the sunlight. SHINee quickly came over to you and Onew and Minho helped you to get out of the car. Taking off your sunglasses you stepped away from the car and smiled looking at each of the boys. They were wearing a variety of outfits, Onew in dark skinny jeans, a blue button-up with the sleeves rolled up and white sneakers. Jonghyun was wearing a black tee with cream jeans and black shoes. Both Key and Minho were wearing plaid shirts, Minho with a blue shirt underneath, and dark skinny jeans. Taemin worea muscle shirt with black hearts and a blue jacket and dark jeans with patterned sneakers. They all looked amazing. "Hello!" they said in unison. "I'm Onew" the leader said with a slight bow, "Jonghyun" followed the shortest of them, "I'm Key" Kibum followed in his unique voice, "Minho" said the athletic actor with that killer charisma in his eye, "And I'm Taemin" the maknae ended. "Hi!" you began barely able to recognize your own voice. "I'm Ji, it's an honor to meet you all." "Likewise" said Onew as Taemin and Jonghyun turned toward the house "Come on in" Key said, "You must want to settle down after your long journey." And with that the five boys led you inside, where as Onew closed the door you heard someone yell out "CUT! Alright great now let's get her in and take care of some business."

You and SHINee began to remove your shoes as the crew began to file in the equipment. Soon a man walked in "Let's set up what we'll need right away first and as soon as that's done get the rest of the house arranged. Ah Miss Ji Seung how are you?" He said turning to face you. Before you had a chance to respond he continued "I'm director Lee Tamang, the main man for the shoot." Next to him appeared another man "Hi I'm SHINee's manager Choi Jin. Nice to finally have you here, and seeing as you've already met our lovely SHINee over here..." You glanced at the five, who were all smiling "I guess we can get you moved in a bit. Could you show her to her room boys?" "Yes Manager!" They replied "This way" Minho gestured. Taemin bgean to lead you down a short hall and opened a door to the right and walking inside. "This is your room" the maknae said. You stepped inside. It was on the smaller side, but would do very nicely. There was a bed, desk, chair and a small closet. Plus a window looking out the front.  "Thank you" you said walking further into the room. "Excuse me" you heard as a crewman walked in with your bag. "Was this all you brought Miss?" "Yes, thank you" As he began to leave he turned around and announced to the six of you "Please unpack and make yourself comfotable then all of the staff have requested to meet with you in about ten minutes" he said then left. "Alright" Key said, "I think we should leave her to unpack and we'll see you in a bit yes?" "Yes of course" you replied with a smile. With that the boys left, and Taemin closed the door behind them.

You flopped down on the bed. Today was just getting started and you couldn't wait to see what the future had in store.