chapter 3

who should I love (Hiatus)

when they finised their window shopping, they returned back home.all of them sat on the sofa complaining about the heat. D.o stood up from the sofa and the air conditional. it was all so quiet till kris saw a piece of paper with some numbers and alphabets on it. he picked up the paper and asked who does this paper belong to. All the guys except kris and baekhyun raised up their hands. tao stood up and walked over to kris and took that piece of paper.

(flashback)

all the 10 members: annyeong hasseyo. 

hyo jin: annyeong hasseyo. do you need any help?

all the 10 members: yes!!!

hyo jin: how can i helped you?

sehun: hi im sehun, the maknae

tao: hi im tao

luhan: luhan here

suho: im suho and this is lay, chen, chanyeol, kai, d.o, xiu min as he point to each of them.

hyo jin: hi im hyo jin niced to meet all of you. but how can i helped you guys?

all of the 10 members: can you give us your number?

hyo jin: why do you need my number?

all of the 10 members: we want to be you friends ( most of them are showing puppy eyes to hyo jin)

seeing them soften her heart so she decided to give them her number.

(end of flasback)

conversation between the guys

sehun: hyung!!!! put that piece of paper!!!

tao: wae?

sehun: that piece of paper belong to 10 of us not only you.

tao: no

sehun: i flipped the table than you know

after he said that, sehun pounced on tao and snatched away that piece of paper

everyone in the living room laughed at their chldishness. tao on the other hand felt sad and suho went to comfort him

end of conversation

sehun tooked out his phone and called hyo jin and asked if she would like to go over to their mension and have fun.

hyo jin pov

i just got home from noon square with my hands filled with bags full of clothes and shoes.

my maids came out yook the bags from me and took the bags from me and gave me a glass of ice water. they then the air conditional as they all knew that i cant stand heat.

suddenly my phone rang, i took out and saw the name sehun. i was thinking who sehun was till i realise he was one of the guys that came to be my friend. i answered the phone and hurt that i was being invited to their house. i agreed right away and hang up the phone.

i got so excited that i ran straight to my room and found a dress that is quite y.

end of pov

the next day, suho drove a car to hyo jin place. she walked out with a white tube dress and it is only till her mid thigh. suho cant stop staring at her slim and tanned leg. hyo jin wrent into the car and suho is staring into space thinking about spending time with hyo jin. he was so deeped in thoughts that even hyo jin called him lots of times and he edid not reples. she got frustrated with the calling and she decided to drew her hand back and slapped him. after slapping him she told suho to drive off.

conversation between suho and hyo jin

suho: you know you dont have to slapped me right?

hyo jin: yeah! but you were staring into space and i called you 20 times.

suho: really!!!! i did not hear

hyo jin: yeah thats why i slapped you

suho: my bad. but you dont have tro slapped me this hard right. *rubbing the red patch on his cheek*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys!!! how is this chapter? please comment and subscribe thanks ;)sorry for my bad english too