Chapter 2

who should I love (Hiatus)

Hi guys i changed this chappy abit if you did not realise, some readers like me who dont realise things were changed

The next morning, everyone was at the dining table waiting for D.O to finish cooking the breakfast. _____ walked down the stairs, and was shock that the 12 guys were awake. She went to the kitchen as she smell a nice smelling scent coming from the kitchen. When you enter the kitchen you saw D.o cooking breakfast so you walk over to the stove and help him. After awhile ______ and D.o came out of the kitchen holding 13 plates of foods, which consists of eggs and bacons.

Baekhyun was embarrassed to see himself on the plate. Baekhyun stared at the plates of food while the other guys except Baekhyun ate at very fast speed. You were staring at them except Baekhyun. Kris noticed that you weren't eating so he asked you if you were not hungry. You shock your head and began to eat. On the other hand, Baekhyun have finished his eggs but he still stares at the plate if bacons. Sehun, being the maknae, took the bacons that was on the plate and ate it. After washing all the dishes, we went out for some shopping.

your pov

all of us went to noon square to shop. When we enter the shopping centre, I went to a bakery store to buy breads for Baekhyun as his bacon was being eaten up by Sehun.

end of pov

Kris pov

i saw ______ coming out af a bakery store with some breads in her hands. I felt touched that _____ have brought food for me, as she walked towards me. I stretch out my hands to receive the bread but instead ______ gave the bread to Baekhyun who was standing beside me.

End of pov

Baekhyun was happy that ____ cares for him. He is slowly falling in love with her. No one knows that kris have already fallen in love with ____, when he seance her in the forest. In the shopping centre, the 12 members smell a sweet smelling scent. The 8 members excluding kris, Baekhyun, kai and D.o, ran towards the scene. They saw a very beautiful girl about 18 too wearing a very pretty mini skirt. They went to the lady and introduce themselves. The girl saw that the 10 guys were handsome so she decided to introduce herself and try to get their numbers.

hyo Jin pov

i was walking in a shopping centre and suddenly 8 guys came running towards me. They all introduce themselves. Since they are handsome, I introduce myself and try to get some of their number. I succeeded taking all of their numbers and we continued with what we were doing.

end of pov

conversation between the guys

luhan: she smells nice

chanyeol: I agree, I can't stop smelling her

sehun: she smells like a flower

kris: you guys are disguising

tao: hyung didn't you smell her? She have a nice scent

xiumin: her smell is irresistible

sehun: WOW!!! Even our eldest hyung find her smell irresistible.

Lay: I can smell something nice

the other members: what???

lay: I smell food

end of conversation

baekhyun walked over to the group with _____. You was still eating the bread and you brought a bread for baekhyun. Tao, being the maknae, snatches the food away from you. You were shock by his action but was smiling at the guys. Kris saw you smiling and look at the direction and saw 9 playful guys snatching over a piece of bread.

You back to the bakery store to buy 11 more bread. As baekhyun has eaten his share. After buying you walked towards the guys who are still playing. You shouted at them to gain their attention. You pass each of them a piece if bread, and they finished it in 2 mouth, you we're amaze and asked them if they are pig. The all shouted no and say that they are wolves. This make you chuckle abit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys for this lame chappy. I will update every Sunday. Please comment so I can improve on this fanfic. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!