Chapter 5-On my class???!!

Miss. Sporting AnD Mr.Jerk

Your P.O.V.

As usually,I and MinHyun has a chit-chat with Shinee.Wanna know why I'm close with Shinee?Muahahaha.....Choi MinHo is my step-brother.So,he introduce me with Shinee.Beside,MinHyun is Onew cousin.I and MinHyun always received a glare and a million of warning letter from their fans.We didn't afraid  b'cos I and MinHyun has learn a taekwando lesson.Both of we had black belt.But we still afraid with Park JungAra.

 

 

Her case make whole of Korea shocked because she is the famous daughter of Mr.Myeong Ah Ryeong,who is the really really sucsesfull bussinessman.GOD..She just nearlly kill MinHyun and nearlly cut my hair in this school!!!!Not enough of that,she make someone kill herself cos being close to Shinee.It all because 'JEALOUSE'.I'm sure,after EXO enter this school,she will obsesed to EXO..Tchh..

And wanna know why her family name not same to her father......She adopted..........Pchhh,overreact girl...Pity for Mr.Myeong ,has a crazy daughter.I mean crazy step-daughter.

 

"Eun-Ga,did you heard news that EXO transfer to our school?" Taemin spoke.I and MinHyun froze."N-Neh" I sutter.Taemin smile widely that make me and MinHyun think Taemin crazy.."Silly dongsaeng,don't think he's crazy,he just have best friend in EXO." MinHo said and smacked my head."Yah! What is that for" I yelled at MinHo while rub my head."Cos I have a crazy dongsaeng who not calling her handsome brother 'oppa'??' MinHo reply.."Me????Call you oppa???GOD...Kill me when I call that crazy people oppa!!!And wait,handsome???I don't think so!!" I let out the biggest troll to my bro that make the rest of Shinee laughing like crazy.

 

"Gosh,my Jonghyun oppa look cute when laugh"

"MinHo oppaaaaaa!!!!"

"Onew still cute!!!!!"

"Tchhhh,why there's always two sl*t b*tch sit to my oppas!!!!"

 

*Really???Your oppas??*I laugh hard enough to  other class hear.They might think I'm crazy,but I'm reaaaallllyy don't care.

 

As principal teacher bang the door loudly and enter to my class.The situation being diffrence....There's no a loud voice all becoming silent.*What a changing atmostphera* I thought

"Today there's is few student who entering our school" Ms.Kim announce

 

"Omooooo.Are their's EXO oppa??"

"My EXO oppas ging to meet me finally"

"I'm lucky got this class"

 

"Shut uppp please!!!!!!" Ms.Kim bang the table that make all student zipped their mouth.."Please coming" Ms.Kim shouted.My jaw dropped.....It's 

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

EXO..

The one student who I hope not their.........

And I saw Luhan smirking on his face

 

                                                                

                                                   "Hello young ladies..We met again"