Chapter 2-annoyed

Miss. Sporting AnD Mr.Jerk

~~~~~~~~~~At Ein sUBer TraUm highschool~~~~~~~~

"EXO oppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" All girls screaming like crazy dog waiting for 'their EXO's oppa's'.You just look at that situation and let out a loud sighed.*are EXO is their god?More important than their live??*You thinking and make a perfect slam dunk at basketball net alone."Yah!!!Kyung Eun-Ga!!You didn't excited??!!"Your bestfriend shouted at you excitedly."For what"You reply at her blankly."HOMAYGODDDD!Eun-Gaaaaaa!!!!Their is EXO.The perfect god in this world.Without them I think I have die!!"Your bestfriend,Kim Min Hyun that you call Min or Hyun sometimes explain with her fully feels of tone at you.You let out the small laugh but try hard not to let out the big one."I think oxyigen more important to live"You reply an throw a basketball at MinHyun playfully.

 

When EXO car pass inside your gate school.All of their fans shouted 10 times more loud than earlier.You dropped your jaw because it really loud.One of them out of the expensive car.You looked at him gazed because his amazing face.He look-like-deer boy."Luhannnn!!!!"Minhyun shouted loudly near your ears.You just give MinHyun a death glare and Minhyun zipped instantly.the rest of EXO out the car at same time.They walked at you. One of them pointing at you

 

 

 

EXO P.O.V.

 

"Hyung!!! Look at that girl.jeongmal kyeopta!!!"Sehun said happily at their hyung

"Huuu,my girl style"

"Nice body!!"

"I wonder if she can cook"

All of EXO member comment a possitive comment to you without you knowing except Luhan.Luhan go at you and....

Author P.O.V

"Yah.Carry my bag now!!!"Luhan said to you while giving you his bag.Your eyes just got wide to death.Shocking.You accept his beg silently and throw his beg on the ground and looking at him.All of EXO shocking and fan remaining silent.