Chapter 3-teasing MinHyun

Miss. Sporting AnD Mr.Jerk

"Yah!!Wat'cha you doing!!!" Luhan yelled.

"Throw your bag."You reply at him while looking at at Luhan with smirk on your face.

"I ask you to hold this bag,didn't I?!"

"Hey man!!Come'on!!You have a perfectly pair of hand and leg,right?"

"I,carry my bag?Eww.My idol imagefriend will ruin!"He flip his hair.

"So,why your friends carry their bag theirself?"You pointed to the EXO direction.

"I......they....Aish!!You will see the hell soon!"Luhan blush like a tomato and go to the office.The rest of EXO brust a big laugh.There is few of Exo member brusting their laugh while rolling on the ground that make you and MinHyun speechless.

 

 

"Mianhae for Luhan rude action.I think you has know our name right?"One of them stop laughing and and sorry about Luhan rude action."Oh,first,it's okay.......And...Maybe my friend know yours name but me?Never". You pointed your finger at MinHyun.MinHyun stop playing her cellphone and froze.

 

 

"Her friend is cute too"

"Kyeopta!!"

"Woah!!!She's like doll"

"Are her friend is human?I see nothing but angel in my eyes."Sehun say with his perfect smirked.The rest of EXO looked at Sehun."What?!"Sehun raised his eyebrow.

 

"Someone had crush~"Baekhyun and Chanyeol sing meanwhile Suho and D.O patted Sehun's back and smile widely."Ohh!!Our Sehun has grow up now."Suho say while All of EXO-M whistle to Minhyun and Sehun.Both of them blushing really hard."Hey!!!Don't bullied my best friend even that's true"You hugged MinHyun in right side."Yah,Eun-Ga!!!"MinHyun yelled start blushing like crazy people.