Chapter 2- The Scene

Problem Solved!

Kai grabbed her by the collar. His eyes were full with anger as he smashed her on the walls. He didn't think of what the consequences of hitting a girl but he could care less, she was hurting her lovely sister, can you just watch and laugh?

 

She groaned in pain as tears started to glistened in her eyes, "S-stop it. How could you hit a girl, are you a coward?!" She hissed.

 

"I don't care you're a girl or not, you laid your filthy fingers on her, the do you want from her? Because of the small thing, you want it to get bigger as you created a scene her. Don't you feel shame?" Kai gritted his teeth.

 

Luhan approached him, "Hyung, let's stop this."

 

He pulled Kai beside him. You came towards Kai, "Are you okay Jongin?" His eyes were still glued on the girl. He glared at her one last time before turned his head to you. He noticed your reddened cheek and has a hand mark on it. He reached out his hand and your cheek. "Is it hurt? Are you okay?" His face was full with concerned and you couldn't help but to get touched.

 

You nodded, "I'm okay."

 

"Let's go girls."

 

Luhan watched them walked away and sighed. He sent you a smiled which you gladly, gave back a smile to him. "Let's get you treated. It seems hurt." He furrowed his eyebrows and lowered his head so he is the same level as you. You giggled, "Yah Luhan, I'm okay."

 

Kai cleared his throat, "So I guess, you're Luhan?" Kai smiled.

 

Luhan nodded eagerly, "Yes hyung."

 

You did talk a lot about Luhan so Kai didn't mind about you being with him all the time. He just wanted you to be safe so it was a relief to know that someone was with you the entire time. He'd be so busy with his students so he had no time except when he was on holiday, he would spent some time with you like go on vacation.

 

"Well, I guess we should get going." Kai said.

 

You looked at him in confusion until you realized something. Didn't he say he'd be late? So what in the world is he doing here? Kai waved a hand on you and you snapped out of your thoughts, "O-okay then. I'll talk to you later, okay?" Luhan nodded knowing that you had something to do with Kai, "Be safe." He pecked on your cheek causing you to blushed.

 

Kai gaped at the scene and pinched Luhan's arm, "How dare you kid!" He hissed.

 

Luhan chuckled and bid goodbyes to the both of you.

 

 

 

 "Where are we going?" You asked as you eyed the busy road. It was already past 5 pm so you already felt tired.

 

Kai smiled, "To visit our parents." Your mood suddenly fully charged and you giggled, "Yayyyy!"

 

"I take back what I said in the morning, I'll go with you okay?" He grinned while focusing on the road.

 

You sat properly and admired his side profile. "Am I that handsome?" You scoffed, "In your dreams." Yes, he is handsome but you were confused why he didn't had any girlfriend yet. Like what, he is dead gorgeous and talented in dancing so he should've find one.

 

You arrived at the destination. He parked the car safely. He took out the first aid kit box and opened it. "Kai, it's oka-"

 

"So come here."

 

You sighed knowing that you couldn't stop him as he being so over protective brother to you. You brought your face closer to him so it'd be easier for him to treat you. You focused on his face. Yeah, somehow you realized that you and Kai had the similar features. You saw his dark circles and worried for him because there was a few days that he came back late night and he surely didn't get enough sleep.

 

He blinked his eyes cutely, "What?"

 

You chuckled, "Yeah now I found you're really handsome and cute." Heh, you've found it a long time ago.

 

"Oh really?" He checked himself on the mirror and grinned cheekily. You rolled your eyes at his childishness.

 

 

 

 "Huh I'm tired." You lazily stepped in the house. You and Kai had just got back from visiting the cemetery and dinner. You got home when it reached 7.30 pm. You sighed as attending the school tomorrow crossed your mind. You cleaned yourself and changed into your pajamas.

 

You bid goodnight to Kai and soon you found yourself into a deep slumber.

 

"Yo bro!" He greeted the person on other line.

 

"How's your doing?" Kai asked.

 

"Oh really? When?" He laid on his back.

 

"What?! Oh are you sure?! Okay, meet me at my workplace. Okay see ya."

 

He ended the call and threw his phone on the other side of his bed. "Finally, he's back."

 

A/N:

 

Hai ;) So I updated this story using my phone because I got some problems with my PC. I'm sorry if you find this story is kind of boring but I'll try harder for the best. And, did you guys watch exo showtime? Gosh, why Baekhyun couldn't stop talking? Lol "Mucus just came out" Bye, goodnight... See ya! ❤