Chapter 3- Haunted House

Problem Solved!

"Yo Luhan ~" Baekhyun called him when he came with Minseok and Chanyeol behind him.

 

Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and greeted them, "Oh... hai."

 

"Why are you so gloomy today?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Luhan scratched the back of his neck, "No, it just nothing. I don't feeling well. Really." He sighed.

 

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows to Chanyeol and Minseok, "What?" Xiumin asked.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "So are you free this evening?"

 

"What do you want to do?" Luhan crossed his arms.

 

Baekhyun tapped his chin for a minute, "Let's go to the haunted house?" He suggested. Minseok patted his shoulder, "Bro, last time we went there, you nearly lost half of your age."

 

"Y-yah! That was before, now I'm much more stronger." He raised his arm and showed them his 'muscles.'

 

"More like a steamed bun."

 

Chanyeol laughed like a mad man but all of them looked at him curiously. He stopped once he caught the stares from his friends and his classmates, "Hehe, I guess we should go?" 

 

Luhan nodded, "Yeah we should go."

 

Soon after, Mr Yoon entered the class with his book in his hands, "Ok class, let's start our lesson today."

 

"Here we go." Luhan mumbled.

 

"You know Yeol, actually I'm scared can you please-"

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Is that you who keep talking non-stop?" He said while he wrote something on the white board.

 

"N-no sir, it's Yeollie."

 

Chanyeol glared at him, "You're the one who's blabber all the time." He hissed.

 

"Who's Yeollie?" He turned back and faced the students. 

 

"It's Chanyeol sir!" One of the students said.

 

"It's his nickname." A girl said loudly.

 

Baekhyun tried to suppress his laughter. Mr Yoon shook his head, "Next time, when teacher is around please behave."

 

"Ne!"

 

 

He walked out from the airport. He inhaled the fresh air of Korea. It's been a long time since he came here. He searched for a familiar figure and he smiled when he spotted his friend busily making jokes with his.................girlfriend?

 

"Jongin-ah!" He approached the pair. Jongin widened his eyes, "Sehun-ah!" He jumped onto Sehun and clinged onto him, "You're much taller! I miss you bro!"

 

Sehun coughed, "J-jongin, I-I c-can't b-b-breat-h-h..."

 

"Oh sorry..." He let go of Sehun and hugged him the usual way.

 

"I miss you too bro."

 

"Sorry for the wrong information I gave you before. I do not want to wait for you at my workplace when I can pick you up."

 

Sehun chuckled, "Nevermind. But who is that?" His eyes caught a girl who was with Jongin earlier. You looked at your brother feeling dumb.

 

He asked me to skip school and now what?

 

You pouted at Jongin. He chuckled and ushered you to come closer.

 

He put his arm around you, "This is Kim Jinnie. My sister."

 

Sehun widened his eyes, "I thought that was your girlfriend."

 

"My sister duh." Kai rolled his eyes, "Eh," He nudged you on your arms, "Introduce yourself."

 

"You already did?"

 

"Formally. Now."

 

"I'm Kim Jinnie." You bowed lazily causing Sehun to smiled, "I'm Oh Sehun."

 

"Oh what?"

 

"Oh Sehun."

 

Kai shook his head and glared at you. 

 

"What?" You mouthed.

 

 

"Ahh Yeollie help me! Ahh jebal jebal ahhh chincha.... Go out now ahhhhhhh! Jebal jebal jebal...."

 

Chanyeol got his ear an ear plug so his ear wouldn't get damaged because of Baekhyun's scream. For the whole time, he kept on clinging onto Chanyeol and muttered inaudible words.

 

"I'll definitely kill the ghost." Baekhyun's words before enter the house.

 

Chanyeol shook his head and heaved a sigh, "Stop it Baek."

 

"I'm scared- Ahhh jebal don't come closer!"

 

Meanwhile in the other side of the room, Luhan with Minseok who seemed really quiet and cal-

 

"Ahhhhhhh what's this?!"

 

Nevermind.

 

Minseok put both of his hands in pockets and walked just like nothing happened.

 

"Y-yah Minseok wait for me!" Luhan jogged to him but a bald ghost got in his way. He widened his eyes and fell down on his knees, "M-minseok!"

 

Minseok turned around and went to Luhan, "Bald ghost, I'm sorry for this manly guy."

 

"I am really manly."

 

"Yeah, says the person who yelled like a girl." He rolled his eyes.

 

They gathered at the outside of the haunted house. Luhan and Baekhyun panted while Chanyeol and Minseok busied theirselves with eating ice cream. 

 

"Hey guys, do you want some?" Chanyeol offered.

 

Luhan waved his hand, "Later, I'm tired." 

 

"Me too, Yeol." Baekhyun panted.

 

"You know Luhan was cute just now." Minseok said.

 

"I am manly." He muttered.

 

"What manly?"

 

All heads turned to the person who appeared out of nowhere.

 

"Chen!" Minseok called.

 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I'm working here."

 

"But why you don't tell us?"

 

"Is that necessary?" He rolled his eyes. 

 

"You guys were so terrible." Chen sat between them.

 

"Did you know?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Chen threw him what-are-you-talking-about-of-course-I-know face, "Of course! I swear I could hear you guys screamed from kilometers away."

 

Baekhyun face palmed himself, "Ahh where's my dignity........"

 

Chen, Chanyeol and Minseok laughed at him except for one.......

 

"Krook krook...."

 

Luhan is snoring and sleeping.

 

Minseok clicked his tongue, "Oh baby girl here is so cute." He whispered.

 

"I am manly....." He muttered in his sleep causing all of the to laughed.

 

 

A/N:

 

Hello guys! Thanks for reading and do subscribe and comment! <3