Hongbin fluff [Part 2]

VIXX fics

"Y-yah what are you-" She start.

"We've been dating for four years." He interrupt. "And I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore. I want you to be my wife. Kim Jijel, will you marry me?" He open the box, showing beautiful ring to her.

"Yah, Lee Hongbin" She glare at her kneeling boyfriend. He meet her eyes nervously. She pick up her bag that she fropped before walking up to him.

"Stand up" She say, not showing any kind of emotion on her face.

"I'm sorry I-" He stop when Jijel jump at him while sneaking her arms around his neck.

"You scared me! I thought you broke up because you found someone else"

"No, silly. I would never do such thing. I'm sorry that I made you think that." He hugs her close and they just stand like that for a bit.

"Now" He pull back and show the ring to her again. "Will you let me put this on?" He take it, put the box back into his pocket and hold his free hand out for her to place her hand in. She blush while saying a small 'yes' as she let him slide the ring onto her finger.

"Perfect. Now, who should we tell first?"

"You didn't tell anyone? At all? Seriously?" They both start laughing.

"Only Leo, he helped me get away from N. And I actually have to go back or N will kill me. Leo will too"

"It's okay. Are you sure it's okay to be engaged to me though? I mean, you're an idol"

"I can stop whenever I want to. I'll stop if you want me to"

"No you can't. And you don't want to. I don't want you to either. Now go back before they come after you. Thank Leo for me"

"I guess I have to. I'm really sorry that I can't be with you longer. I'll come to your place later and stay the night though. Wait for me" They walk out on the street where they walk separate ways to get to where they should be. They turn around and wave at each other several times, until they can no longer see each other. Jijel comes back to her apartment where she start jumping and squealing in joy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry that it's so short. I'm sort of busy with school work T-T There will probably be a part 3 after I finish another one that I'm writing with Ravi my Ravi feels are everywhere asdfghjkl