Hongbin fluff [Part 1]

VIXX fics

For jijelkim

_______________________________________________________________________________

'5 missed calls' Jijel read on the blinking screen of her phone. Before she can see who called Hongbin's name show up along with a green and a red phone icon. She press the green one.

"What's up Binnie?"

"Why did it take so long to pick up? Are you okay?" The usual, worried Lee Hongbin ask.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just got out of the shower"

"Oh.. then I'll wait outside" She hear quietly from him. *I bet he's blushing, he's always blushing.*

"You're here?" She look out the window and see him by the entrance to the park across from her apartment building. He lift his arm and wave cutely.

"I'll be down in a minute" She hang up and get ready, like putting on makeup and stuff. When all that is done she make her way out the door and run down the stairs, since the elevator is broken.

"They really have to fix the elevator" She lean on Hongbin to catch her breath when she finally reach him.

"Hey Jijel" He smile and give his girlfriend a swift kiss on the lips before taking her hand and leading her into the park.

"You dried your hair, right? I don't want you to catch a cold", "Did you eat before coming out?", "Did you bring your water bottle?", "Your feet aren't hurting too much, right?" He ask along the way. Sometimes he can be a little bit too overprotective, but she donesn't really mind since he's cute.

"Yes, yes, yes and no" She laugh when he blush again.

"Oh, I saw the photo shoot by the way. You looked really good" She put thumbs up as she unintentionally use some of her aegyo.

"I was a bit jealous of the model though, she's really pretty" She pouts. It was meant to be a joke, but yes, she was a bit jealous.

"No need to be, I'm all yours" Hongbin smile so his dimple show, giving Jijel the urge to poke his cheek.

"Where are we going by the way?" She look around the park. There are not many people out on this fine autumn day.

"Just a little further and you'll see. How was your day?" Hongbin asked and then he just watch his girl prattle on about her day.

"Do you know what day today is?" He ask when she have finished talking.

"Of course, it's our four year anniversary" She show four finger and wiggle them cutely, again using aegyo without noticing.

"That's right. And you trust me, right?" He stop and stand in front of Jijel who seem a bit surprised that he'd even ask that. They've been dating for four years after all so of course she trust him.

"You don't even need to ask such thing, you know I do" She nods, now serious.

"Well, I want to thank you for staying with me for so long. Even though my fans aren't always that supporting. It's been hard on you, right? Even if there have been times you've wanted to leave me and still stayed by my side, thank you for that. But I think we should end it now" He look straight in her eyes and she just stare back without blinking as if she's suddenly frozen.

"Are you ending it on our anniversary?" She manage to say after a while.

"Yes" When he say that a tear escape her eye and land on the dried leaves on the ground beneath her. To her, it feels like the ground isn't there at all.

"Are you serious?" Her voice cracks just slightly as she tries to stop herself from crying. Hongbin nods, not saying anything this time.

"Okay then" She let out with a shaky breath then turn around and slowly walk away from Hongbin.

"Jijel" He call out softly and without thinking she turn around to look at him. She drop her bag on the ground in surprise. He's on the ground, on one knee, holding a small box in his hands.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho, that's it. Not very fluffy, yet. There will be a part two that will be posted as soon as I finish writing it ^^ I hope I haven't disappointed you, Jijel. If you don't like it I'll re-write it for you :)