Siwon's Secret

SuJu Falls in Love

~Siwon~
Siwon put his phone back in his pocket, sat down with his water and sighed. How could I forget to text Kibum?

Siwon took a sip of his water and rubbed his eyes. He was really tired from his schedule. The previous day he was shooting a commercial, right after he had a photo shoot and then of course he was with the members practicing for the concert. He could count on one hand how many hours of sleep he had the past four days, but he never forgot about Kibum. How could he forget the person he was in love with?

Siwon quickly stood and shook off those feelings. Whenever he thought about Kibum in “that” way he was afraid. Mostly because his religion told him it was wrong, but what can be wrong about caring for someone or wanting to protect someone from anything and everything.

He sighed loudly and took his phone out again. He looked through the messages and smiled. “He must have been upset.” His smile got wider when he thought that Kibum might have liked him. “No, that’s impossible.” He put his phone away and finished the rest of his water.

“Oh, Siwon, you’re still in here?” Yesung had finished his shower and was rummaging through the fridge.

“Uh, yeah hyung. Why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” Siwon shook his head and rinsed the cup out in the sink.

“I am wearing clothes. I mean I have a towel wrapped around me don’t I.” Yesung pointed at his towel as he went to the cupboard to grab a mug for some tea. Leeteuk came in and quickly pushed Yesung out of the way so he could make some tea.

“Anyway hyung, I’m going to sleep now. Good night Yesung-hyung and Teukie-hyung.” Siwon walked out of the kitchen and to his room.