Leeteuk's Secret

SuJu Falls in Love

~Leeteuk~
“They can be so childish. I mean we just finished a long concert and here they are running around chasing each other.” Kangin complained as he sat back in his chair after grabbing a fresh towel to wipe himself down with.

“Oh I think it’s better this way. So as soon as we get back to the dorms they will just fall on their beds passed out.” Leeteuk smiled crossing his arms as he watched the two friends running around bumping into other members who complained and threw towels at them. “Besides soon Heechul will intervene because he’ll be annoyed.” Leeteuk turned back around to find Kangin starring at him. He shivered at his gaze, but he shook it off and smiled showing off his dimple. Kangin smiled back and then turned back to find what clothes to change into.

Ah! Why do I have to crush on Kangin of all people? He has to be the straightest guy I know, besides Siwon. Leeteuk thought to himself as he turned around to see Heechul yelling at Donghae and Eunhyuk to quit running around making him dizzy. He was envious of those two for showing such love and not having to deal with the strong feelings hidden underneath like he had for Kangin. He grabbed a towel and quickly walked off towards the bathroom.

He the faucet as he heard a moan coming from the stall behind him. He quickly turned around and knocked on the door. “Hey are you alright in there?” Leeteuk asked not knowing who it was.

The toilet flushed as Kyuhyun stepped out of the stall and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. “Oh, hyung. Yeah, I’m fine. My stomach was a little upset, but I feel better now.” He said patting his stomach and walking over to wash his hands.

“Oh, I didn’t even notice. Well when we get back to the dorm I’ll fix you some special tea for that, okay?” Leeteuk smiled and patted Kyuhyuns back. The younger just nodded his head and finished walking out the bathroom. As he walked out of the bathroom he spotted Sungmin getting some water from the fountain in the hall. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Just a reminder that these first few are really short since everyones secrets are slowly coming out. 

But please subscribe and comment to let me know how much you like. Hope you all enjoyed!!