I Dreamed A Dream

Love is Like "Cherry Blossom"

 

_I Dreamed A Dream_

 

*Someone’s*

 

It’s already morning here in the China.. Not so long ago, I’ve sent my voice message to Baekhyun..

I’m Curious. How are you there? Are you okay? Are you already eat? I’m sorry.

I lie to you. Another lie. I never meant to do that. I never want to leave you behind, but fate force me to.

 

“Luhan.. Is there something wrong, Son—? Lu-Luhan.. Your nose..”

 

My eyes widen as I felt blood dripping out from my nose. I quikly covered it with one hand, and run to the nearest bathroom. I walked towards the sink, turning on the water tap, and start cleaning my face with the running water. Why reality should be something like this? Why I can’t live with someone that I love happily ever after like in the fairytale? Why must be me? When I started to learn how to love. How to care.. to someone that bright my day.

 

Blood continous to flow out from my nose, I turned off the tap and look at my self in front of the mirror. Pale white color decorates my face. My heartbeat start racing so fast. A seconds later my body began to weaken. I try to hold onto the sink handle, but my vision began to blur. My head getting dizzier.

 

Why should be me?

 

--Into the Present--

 

*Hana’s POV*

 

“LUHANNN!!!” I wake up from my long sleep because of the nightmare. Another nightmare with Luhan figure in it. I saw Luhan lying motionless on a matress with a lot of drip hose in his body. I’m scared. I’m scared to death. I miss him.. I missed him so badly. I hate myself for become such a coward, that can’t accept the reality that he will never be mine. My body trembles, I cry.. and cry.. and cry, until I scream because of fears.

 

Until I saw my mother ran into my room with a highspeed and hugged tight into her embrace. “Hana.. Whats wrong. Whats wrong with you dear? Calm yourself.. Don’t cry anymore, Eomma is right here beside you, okay (?) Everything is alright” I still sobs so hard in front of her while she wiped my tears with her thumbs. She patted my back over and over again, trying to tell me that everything’s gonna be alright. But my heart still beating so hard. It feels so real and It scares me out.

 

“Eomma.. Eomma.. *Sobs*  Eomma.. *Sobs* I-I’m scared..” My body still trembling so hard. My tears flowed profusely. I tighten our hug, kept her more closer to me.”Wae? Waegeuraeso? Tell Eomma.. Eomma will hearing you out, Eomma will make you feel better. Now calm yourself first” She sais in avery soft tone while my hair and keep wipe all my tears. “Luhan—Luhan-Oppa.. *sobs* H-He *Sobs* I-I dreamed about him *Sobs* H-He is lying in the hospital.. *Sobs* motionless.. W-With many hose around him *Choked* E-Eomma.. I have a bad feeling about him” “Shh.. It’ll never happened. Luhan is a strong boy. You say that he’ll be married soon, right? Nothings gonna happen.. He’s fine. You just still can’t release him. I know that you love him so much, dear.. I know it. But just try to accept it. You want to see his smile, right?” I nodded my head once.

 

“ You want him to be happy, right?” I nodded once again. “That's why you have to let go of him. he has taken a decision and we have to be happy and support all his decisions that he have been taken. Before he go, he would have to think carefully, so we have to accept the reality.Do you understand, dear?” I lowered my head and give her one small nod. “But that’s not what I meant mom.. *Sobs* I feel somethings bad really happen to him *Sobs* can you give him a call? Or his father?”

 

“Okay. But promise me, you should stop crying after this.. Arraseo?” I hummed, agree about what she have been talking about then she began to press her phone and put it into his ear. “O. Yeoboseyo? Oh~ Mr. Lu? I’m sorry, but can you give this phone to your son? … you can’t? … Oh~ Okay, Arraseo. Ye, Kamsahamnida.. Sorry I’ve been bothering you, sir. … Ye, Annyeonghaseyo” –Clicked–

 

“Eomma, Eomma W-wae?? Why he can’t give it to Luhan?”, I saw small smile start blooming in her face. “Calm down, dear~ Everything’s okay.. Luhan just going out for a second, and he forget to bring his phone. His father just told me that they still preparing for the arranged marriage. He’s alright. Eomma can guarantee you..” Tears stop flowing from my eyes, but I felt something stab a knife right in my heart. My heart aching so much. T-they.. Prepare for the arraged marriage, Everything’s so fast. Am I really don’t have any opportunity left?

 

 Is this the end of my love story? Is this the happily-ever-after ending that I’ve been waiting for?

 

Why you’re so Cruel, God?

 



 

Another short update~ AH... I'm really sorry. I'm really don't have any mood left to update this story~ Because I'm just to happy while reading other authors master piece~ Teheee~

 

Btw~ Hope you guys will love this chapter.. And for you who's been waiting for Sehun.. I'll make his POV in the next chapter to answer your question in Chapter 27~ So.. Hope you still enjoy and never clicked unsubscribe, okay? just click the up vote in the foreword~ :*** Lobu Yaaa!! <3

 

Thanks For Voting~

 

  Elle_ _

 Igotsmiles1

 aykwonnie

 LOVeLeeNeko

 SoshiLuver327

 I-Love-EXO

 kkaali

 

Next Chapter Title: I Do Care 1/2

Keep Smile and God Bless <3