A Guy Named Oh Se Hun

Love is Like "Cherry Blossom"

_A Guy Named Oh Se Hun_

 

 

 

“You know, Chaerin, you should move on."

 

As I said these words to her, they echoed in the halls around us. We were in school, about to go to class, and we were particularly late. The halls were fairly quiet, and empty, except for us. There were a few people running to class, but we were in no rush, and our reason was that we needed time for "girl talk." We took this excuse very seriously, mostly because it was true.

 

As I stared at my friend, I put a hand on her shoulder. "It's not like he's the only guy in the world--"

 

"Omo!!" My sentence was cut off by Chaerin, and as I looked at her, offended by her rudeness, I noticed that she had a shocked expression on her face. At the same time, I could hear many girls squeals, coming from down the hall in the school we were in. The quiet had vanished.

 

"What? What? What's going on?" Suddenly, I was grabbed by the shoulders, and was spun around so that I was facing the end of the hall. In the distance, I could see a crowd, and I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

 

“Hana. Hana! Do you see him? You must see him, right?" As Chaerin squealed excitedly, I tried to see where she was pointing, but it was hard to see exactly where, as she was also shaking my shoulders. I decided to go ahead and agree with her in order to make her stop, but before I could, I was cut off again.

 

"Oh. My. God. See?! You can see him, right? It’s..." Chaerin paused, before she gasped.

 

"HIM! IT'S HIM! Daebak! He's back; our prince is back~!”

 

“Huh..?” I was confused, and as I tried to remember who the "prince" was, my mind drew a blank. Then I sighed.

 

Because there she went again, Chaerin. The dramatic emotional rollercoaster.

 

I mean, just a few minutes ago, she was almost crying. Now she was super happy. I shook my head, before turning back to her and waiting for her to explain, my foot tapping the floor out of impatience but moreso expectance.

 

“Okay, what's wrong—" Suddenly there was a cool breeze beside me, and as I turned back around again, I saw the THING that made my bestfriend scream in happiness.

 

But I barely got a look at him. All I saw was a figure quickly approaching me, and I moved out of the way before he toppled me over. I stepped back, stumbling into my friend.

 

"Ah! Sorry," I apologized, taking my eyes off of him to get my footing. As soon as I did so, I looked at him again. His back was to me, and was quickly getting smaller as he powerwalked down the hall. The only thing I could get from him was his height, which he was certainly taller than me, at least by a foot. I also took note of his hair, which was the first thing that caught my eye. It was light brown, carefully styled and there appeared to not be a single hair out of place. His hair was the most eye-catching, due to its light hue. I stared after him, before I felt nails claw into my shoulders once again.

 

”OH MY GOD, OH MY GODDDD!! He’s still same, still so good looking-- No, more handsome than the last time I saw him,” Chaerin squeaked, her voice shrill in my ear. I flinched away from her before speaking.

"Who, him?” I asked while pointing my finger at the mysterious guy.

 

“Ne! Why don't you-- Oh..." Chaerin let go of me, before looking at the ground. "I forgot you’re new here, so you still don’t know a lot of people," she said, her face a bit crestfallen.

"He’s one of twelve princes in this school. But, he was the famous one.” As she finished her sentence, my mouthh made an "o" shape in understanding. But it didn't last as a question popped into my mind.

 

“Wait; why are all the girls so excited? I mean.. Don't they see him every day?”

 

“Not until now," Chaerin replied, watching the boy disappear around the corner, before she looked back at me. "He just came back from America, if he's here. That's why everyone's so excited!" She laughed, before her eyes sparkled and she seemed to glow with excitedness. She began to jump up and down, and I watched her bounce with amusement.

 

"Of course, I'm also included in the 'everyone' bit!” She straightened herself out, flattening her uniform, a dress shirt and a skirt. I had the same one.

 

“Okay, I get it now." I nod in understanding, before I was reminded of what our original purpose out in this hall was. I took her by her shoulders.

 

"So lets continue our conversation from before; listen, you have to move on, ‘kay? You really should," I assured her. Chaerin only laughed and waved me off, completely disregarding my statement. I frowned at her, but said nothing. Maybe this was her way of moving on; thinking of other boys. Who was I to judge?

 

“Yeah, whatever. You don’t need to worry. I have my target now..." I watch her face go from normal to a happy one in a mere second. She grins, and I narrow my eyes; it was a devious look...

 

And I didn't like it one bit.

 

 “Target..?”

 

“Oh my-- Jesus Christ, do you not know anything?" Chaerin rolled her eyes at me. "Yes, 'target.' T-A-R-G-E-T." She made a 'tsk' sound, clicking her tongue against her teeth. "Goodness, you’re still the same, Hana; so slow!  Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?" I shrunk back after hearing her degrading comment, but again said nothing; I've learned that it's better to keep quiet when Chaerin was in one of her "modes." She shook her head, before clasping her hands together.

 

"I mean.. I got someone to look forward to now!” Her cheerful answer made me realize that this was indeed her way of moving on. I understood that now.

 

I knew what, which was a boy.

 

 But I didn't know...

 

 “Who?” I asked. Chaerin's smile only grew, and I suddenly felt scared for what she was going to say.

 

Oh. Se. Hun.

 

“...Who?" I asked again. Chaerin groaned.

 

Man, I really do sound slow.

 

“Aargh, the guy that just passed us!” Chaerin said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. I nodded.

 

 “Ohhhh..." I continued nodding, before I suddenly realized she was indeed talking about the guy who just passed us, the guy who I didn't know, and the guy who had been away in America.

 

"BWOH?!" I jumped back. "You’re kidding, right?!”

 

Again, she clasped her hands together, and the look in her eyes was that of a person who had...

 

...Just fallen in love. I stared at her in disbelief.

 

“No," she replied dreamily. "I think I just fell for him... because our eyes connected when he walked past."

 

Oh, good grief.



 

Anyeonghaseyo minna! *Bow*

^A^ this is my first chapter.. I hope the beginning of this story didn't make you feel so bored.. Haha! Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

And...Let me know about what you guys are thinking by leaving some comments down below!!

I would also really appreciate it if you want to gimme some ideas for this story, so I can appeal to you guys in the next chapter, and the next chapter and the next chapter... hahaha! ;3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I want to let you all know something.. I was grinning widely while I made this first chapter! HAHA!

XP Okay.. and last but not least, I'm really sorry if my story isn't what you were looking for, but stay tuned! There is much more to come!!!

Thanks for your support and God Bless! :* <3