I Do Care 1/2

Love is Like "Cherry Blossom"

 

_I Do Care_

(Part 1)

*Sehun’s POV*

 

-Beep-Beep-

 

My phone rang inside my pocket. Message? I pick my phone and take a look at it. From Baekhyun?

 

From: +821023xxxxxx

Message:

Sehun, It’s me Baekhyun. I just want to confirm you about Hana. She already got home one day earlier, because her health is developing rapidly. Doctor said, her condition is okay now, but still need some rest at home about one day or more. Thanks for helping her and sorry for my late message.

 

“She’s home already? It’s good then..” I mumbled to myself and sighed. Kai poked me from behind and ask, “Yah.. Who is ‘She’? Aigoo.. and what about smile that stuck in your face? You got more handsome while you’re doing so.. Ah~ I’m so envious with your look” He smirked a little and bring his face closer to my ear, “It’s Hana, right?” He whisper.

 

“Yah! H-How could you—“ I still shocked when he suddenly cut my words, “How could I knew it..? Ha! It’s easy though. I can read you like an open book” He’s grinning happily. “Ha. Ha. Yeah, you got me. Happy?” I scoffed then walk away to the kitchen to grab some water.

 

“How about her condition now? You want to visit her? Aigoo.. Someone’s here got a little crush.. Yohoo!” He sat on the couch horizontaly, turn on the TV to watch some news. “Shut up, you Dork” “Haha, I got you!” I gulped my drink while replaying what happened two days ago.

 

[Use this song for this part]

Title: The Name I Loved

Song By: Onew (SHINee) and Kim Yeon Woo

#Flashback

I’m in my way together with Kai went to the play (sport) field. We’re usually used another side door besides canteen, because the play field have a shorter path if we’re walk in that way. It’s already passed our school time, so there’s not much students remaining in the school. But suddenly I heard something that really annoying. Someone shouting, “STOP IT! I SAY STOP IT!” Kai grab my shoulder, stop me from walking. “Sehun.. Isn’t that  Baekhyun? Why he shouted to a girl?” I shrugged and start walking again. “Mind your own bussiness. Don’t need to interfere other people's problems.” “O-okay”

 

When a little bit more to reach the side door, Baekhyun shout again. This time with a very loud voice. “HANA! IREONA! IREONA HANA!! IREONA!! I LOVE YOU, HANA! IREONA!” Now I do care. I heard it clear. Very clear until I can’t move my foot and froze like a stone. My heart throbbing so hard. A few more seconds after that, I came back to reality to face the truth. Hana? Baekhyun? Ireon-na??

 

I run towards them as fast as I can, but stop a few step before them. My eyes grow widen. I saw Baekhyun shook Hana’s body harshly many times, but I didn’t see any motion from her body. Hana. Collapsed.. “HANA!!” I run again then pick her bridal style, I shouted at Kai for some help.

 

I run. And run. Until I reach the parking lot. I shouted at Kai to unlock the car faster. I opened the back seat and place her head in my lap. I saw Baekhyun and Kai running together. “Yah! PABO, PALLI!” The two of them get in and Kai started to pump his engine and rush to the nearest hospital. I saw her sweating so much, mixed with her tears. Some strands of hair covering her face. I pushed it aside softly and start wiping her sweat and tears with my handkerchief. I fanning her some air with my palm. I hugged her tight, “Be patient okay, Hana.. We will arrived soon. You must be strong.. YAH KAI! PALLI!!”

 

“I still trying my best.. Some minutes more..”

 

TINNNNNNNNN!!

“! We got red light!” Baekhyun looked at Hana with fears covering his face. It’s hot here, I sweating like because of running. My breath still not in a normal pace. Looked at her who’s unconscious really make me afraid. When finally I got someone who can brighten my life.. Why she became like this? My heart felt miserable.

 

“Sehun. We’re arrived.”

 

“Baekhyun please help me call the nurse, Kai help me bring Hana out” “Okay” the two of them said in unison. In a hurry we drag her to emergency room, but the nurses didn’t allow us to come in. I walk half heartedly and sat on a seat in front of ER (Emergency Room). My sweat still flowing so hard. “Sehun.. Kai.. Thank you so much for helping Hana” Baekhyun said.

 

I can’t say anything, so I just give him a tiny nodded as an answer. I put my elbows above my tights then showered my face with both my palms. We wait until about 30 minutes until there’s a woman in a middle age run towards our direction. “Baekhyun! What’s wrong with Hana?!” “Imo.. She’s—“ Before he could clear his sentence, suddenly the doctor came out. He told us to follow him into his room. The four of us walk followed him from behind and get into his room, then he began to tell us about Hana’s condition.

 

“Her condition is stable now, but she still unconscious. She got depression so I gave her tranquilizer. Maybe tommorow when she’s awake, she still have to rest some more days. Her tension drop, so I prefer Hana still in this hoispital minimum 3 days more until his condition really stable”  Hana’s mom breath so hard before thanking the doctor, after that the doctor excuse us because he still have another patience to handle.

 

“By the way, I’ve never seen the two of you before. Pardon me, What’s your name?” I bowed first before introduce myself, “I’m sorry, I’m not introduce myself before. I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun. And He’s my friend Kim Jongin” then Kai bow after me, “Annyeonghaseyo, eommo-nim”

 

She nodded her head once, “I’m sorry too.. We have to meet in this kind of situation. I’m Hana’s mother, my name is Jung Haejin. You can just call me Mrs. Jung, It’s nice to meet you, I’m really thankful to all of you. Without you, I didn’t know what will happened to my daughter” Mrs. Jung explained.

 

After our small conversation, there’s a nurse came. “Excume me, Is it the relative of Hana?” “Ne..” Baekhyun answered. “We already moved her into a normal room in 3rd floor number 0312, and I need one of you to follow me for register and pay the hospital cost.” “Okay, thankyou.. Kids, I’ll be going to handle the registration.. You all can go upstairs first” Mrs. Jung told us. “Ne eommo-nim/Imo” we’re said in unison.

 

We walked inside the lift and pressed the ‘3’ button. After we arrived, I walk to the reception and asked where is room 0312. “Oh.. here, just walk straight until you get stuck, the room is on the left side.” The nurse explained. “Ye, Kamsahamnida” I bow a little then walk into her room. I opened in slowly, then pick one chair and place it beside her. she looks really weak on a mattress with IV tubes penetrate her wrist. I sat and placed both my elbow, rest my hand on the mattress then place my head above it.

 

When I want to get out from her room, suddenly she started to crying and begging, “Hajima. Don’t leave me alone.. Luhan..” Our eyes widen, her face seems really in pain. I got back to my seat and pick one of her hand, wrap it up with my palms. “I won’t leave you, I’m here.. Stop crying and just sleep” Like a magic, she stopped from crying and sleep soundless. She calmed down. I wiped her tears with my thumb.

 

All of the sudden the door opened, I saw the two of them go out. Not long after that Mrs. Jung come in, I gasped and leave her hand on the mattress. “Sehun-ssi, I’m sorry I have something to handle tonight.. Can I entrust her with you tonight?” She asked. I tilted my head with her sudden decision, “Me?” She nodded and smile happily. “I believe you can take a good care of Hana” “O-oh Ne, Eommo-nim” I lowered my head and give her a simple nod. “Okay, I’m going first, and this is..” She give me a lunchbox, “It’s for you, so you won’t starving tonight. Thank you so much, sorry for bothering you” She explained. “O-Aniyo, Eommo-nim. It’s alright with me. And thanks with this” I lift up the lunchbox she gave me. “Okay, I’ll go first. Don’t forget to take care of yourself too, okay Sehun-ssi?” “Ne, Eommo-nim. Annyeonghaseyo”

 

-Beep-Beep-

I opened my phone to take a look at it.

 

From: Dork Kai

Message:

Bro, I’m so sorry.. But I got home first, I need some time to learn for tommorows exam. Take care of her, okay? *Wink* and, Baekhyun went home too.. His father called him, so he have to go home too. Okay bro, Take care, okay? Don’t forgot to sleep to!

 

Bwoh? Need learn for tommorows exam? Since when he need to study? Huh, Lazy . I lock my phone and put it back into my pocket. Everything seems weird. Ah, I don’t care.

 

Even sleeping you still looked so beautiful Hana. But not in reality nor dreams it always been Luhan, right? I chocked because the things that I’ve been thinking. “Mwoya.. What’s wrong with me. It’s not so me” I huffed and keep staring at her with blank stares. “Goodnight Hana” Because of boredom, slowly I went into dreamland.

 



 

Hello again~ today is about Sehun's POV

Hehe~ in the next chapter is still a flashback so~ don't get confused okay..

Love ya!!! <3<3<3

 

Next Chapter Title: I Do Care 2/2

 

Keep Smile and God Bless :*