Wooyoung

Scenario Collection

"Happy Birthday....to me." you said to yourself. Yeah, a very happy birthday indeed you thought bitterly. It was the third time he had forgotten an important date. It was really getting tiring. You tried to understand that his busy lifestyle was going to interfere with your relationship. But you hadn't known how much. It was just getting harder and more stressful. You sat there for a moment longer and stared at the cake, candle melted on the top. What a sad looking cake.

"Tsh, I'm the sad looking one." It was well past the time that he was suppose to meet you. Maybe he got caught up and something important that he couldn't come. No, he would have called. Finally you convinced yourself that he had simply forgotten. Looking up at the clock, it was already 12 and he still wasn't back. Getting up to leave you walked towards the door. As you were about to reach for the door knob, it twisted and opened. Standing in front of you was a laughing Wooyoung with the rest of the 2PM members. As soon as he saw you, the smile vanished from his beautiful face.

"What are you doing here?" he said shocked at first, then realization hit him. Angered that he was out with the guys you shoved pass him and out the door. Stopping once you were outside you took a deep breath trying to hold back the tears.

"Don't cry."you said aloud trying to cheer yourself up."He's not worth crying over." This only made it harder not to cry. Hearing footfalls behind you, you started to walk away faster.

"Wait! Hana(or insert your name), wait!" He called for you. Ignoring him you kept walking like he wasn't there. Coming up behind you, he grabs you by the arm and turns you around.

"I told you to wait." he said, a little out of breath.

"I did wait for you...for 6 hours and you never came." you said trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry. It's just that it's been a little crazy with the comeback that I..."

"That you what? Forgot? You promised that you would be there. I waited and waited hoping that you would walk through the door. But that never happened did it!?! I try to understand because you're an idol. But it's just too hard for me. I don't know if I can do this anymore!" you yelled with a heart wrenching sob. He reached out, heastiated , then put his hand back down by his side.

"I'm sorry." He says with his face down.

"It doesn't matter know. It's best if we just break up." Turning you walk away. Before you could take another step he grabs your hand.

"Don't go. Don't leave me...please."he said with desperation in his voice. With all the strength you had left, you tore your hands out of his grip.

"Love is a ." You whispered and walked away