Wooyoung

Scenario Collection

TEXT MESSAGE:

Wooyoung: Let's go on a date ^^

You: Okay, where?

Wooyoung: Amusement park :D

Looking at your screen, you're a little confused with why he would take you there. But it's okay, he is, after all, your little 5 year old. Putting on a plain white t-shirt and shorts, you wait for him to come. A few minutes later he arrives and right away you can tell that he's excited. You can't blame him, you're a little excited yourself.
"Let's go!"
"Okay."
Getting into the car you ask him why he chose to go to the amusement park.
"Well, I haven't gone there for a really long time now.  So I thought it would be fun to take you." He says giving you his boyish smile. You couldn't help it and smiled back.

*AMUSEMENT PARK*

"Hurry, let's go, let's go!" He jumps up and down waiting for you.
"Okay, okay. I'm coming."
Suppressing a grin at his dorkyness, you walk over to him.
"Which one should we go on first?" you question and look at all the different rides.
"That one." Wooyoung replies pointing to the biggest roller coaster there. Looking at it you think, aw crap, that's big. You're kind of hesitant to go on it.  But seeing how excited Wooyoung was about it, you didn't have the heart to say no.
"Alright, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" You say. Entwining your hand in his, you both run towards the ride. After waiting for what seemed like hours, it was finally your turn to get on. Strapping yourself in the seat, you look at Wooyoung and say, "If I die, it's your fault."
"It's alright, I'm right here." Grabbing your hand, he gives you a reassuring squeeze. At that moment the roller coaster started to move. Slowly it starts to climb up and up and up. At the top of the peak, you think to yourself, what have I gotten myself into? And down you go.
You and Wooyoung hit all the roller coasters and rides that were in the amusement park. After a long and fun day, you both went to grab some food to snack on.
"So, how was your day?" He ask you and sticks an ice cream in his mouth.
"I had a really fun time."
"Me too, especially because I was having fun with you." He says shyly and smiles. Blushing, your heart skips a beat and you smile back at him.
Finally you decide to head back home.
"We should do this again sometime." you say.
"We should, and next time I'll make sure you have even more fun."
"You promise?"
"I promise."