Wooyoung

Scenario Collection

Being Wooyoung’s girlfriend was harder than you thought. Having to be kept a secret because of all his fans and not being able to see him as often as you like was difficult. Every spare moment he had, he spent it with you even though he should be getting some rest as you suggested. One day rumors started to go around because of the interview the Dream High cast had. Is Wooyoung and IU dating? You felt betrayed because this was the first time you were hearing about the dinner he had with IU. You want to ask him why he didn’t tell you, but he’s always so busy with recording his album and the drama. So finally you give up. You start to doubt the relationship you guys have asking yourself, is it really worth it? He finally has a free moment and takes you to the park. After a while he notices that you aren’t your normal self.

“Are you okay?” he asks worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” You respond.

“Are you sure because you don’t look okay.”

You start to have an argument with yourself, should you or should you not ask him? The question being thrown around in your head made you even more miserable. Finally summoning up all your courage you ask

“Why didn’t you tell me about your dinner with IU?”

He looks at you surprised at how mad you sounded.

“I didn’t think it was that important.”

“Really? Considering the fact that it started a rumor you still don’t think that it’s important?” you question him getting madder by the second.

“It’s not that big of a deal. You know it’s not true and I thought you would have more faith in me.” He said hurt and turned away. Feeling like an idiot because he was right, maybe you should have trusted him. That’s what this relationship needed and what he was looking for.

“You’re right. I’m sorry, it’s not that I don’t trust you; it’s just that she’s prettier and more talented than me. You deserve someone better than me Wooyoung.” He turns around angered by what you said.

“You’re right, maybe I do deserve someone better than you.” Your heart drops when you hear this and you turn away, tears in your eyes. Grabbing you by the shoulders he turns you around to face him.

“But that’s not what I want. What I want is you. If I didn’t, I don’t know what I would do. So don’t you ever say anything like that again. You hear me. You are perfect just the way you are. That’s what made me like you in the first place. Not how pretty or talented you are but because you were you. You are beautiful so don’t you change because you think it’s what I want. Okay!”

You look up at him surprised with how angry he sounded. You start to realize that he really cares for you. Knowing this, it made your heart beat faster and your love for him grow stronger.

“Really? You think I’m beautiful?” you ask tears running down your face, your voice trembling.

“ You’re the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on.” He said with such tenderness in his voice. Slowly he comes closer and kisses the tears away. Reaching up to grab his shirt, you pull his lips to you and kissed him with all your love.