ShiKy25

ISE Archive

Suggested song: Boyfriend - Superhero


 

“Hey, Prince, you all right?” Kris asked, concerned.

“Yeah,” Princess replied, trying hard to act as normal as she could. “It’s nothing. Don’t worry.”

“Okay, then,” Kris sighed, still not entirely convinced. “I’ll see you at the alumni meet-up?”

“Sure. Bye.” Kris could hear the beeps echoing in his ear.

 

During the past few hours, Kris had been observing Princess closely. Her eyes were slightly red, her face pale, her body seemed weaker than usual, her appetite was lacking and her demeanour was soft-spoken – contrary to her usual boisterousness and rough and loud behaviour.

“Hey, you sure you’re fine?” Kris asked for the nth time, gently putting his hand on Princess’s forearm.

“Didn’t I tell you I’m fine?” Princess snapped. She jerked away, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. “Stop asking me!”

“Okay, okay,” Kris sighed. He could only watch as Princess stormed away, feeling defeated.

 

From Kris: You’re still going to the concert, right? You’re not mad at me?
From Princess: Yes, and I’m not. Happy?
From Kris: Very.

 

Right before the concert, the EXO members immersed in a heated discussion about poor Princess’s plight.

“I feel sorry for her,” Chen sighed. “I mean, it’s not even true. She isn’t dating Kris hyung.”

Not for long, Kris thought to himself.

“Yeah, and she would probably have received much more hate because of her boyish getup,” Kyungsoo added. “That’s why you call her Prince, right Kris hyung?”

Kris nodded. “They are our fans, but they’re really too much,” Luhan mused, shaking his head in disbelief. “People these days…”

 

It was in the middle of their talk that Kris interrupted Suho, saying he wanted to confess something. Though thousands of fans had come to their first ever concert, he could still spot Princess, sitting right on the VIP seat he had reserved for her.

“So, I’m sure you all know this, but recently, there was a scandal about me and my best friend, Princess,” Kris said nervously. The crowd erupted into whispers. Princess smiled weakly, but inside, her heart had plummeted when he had said “best friend”.

“I wanted to tell you guys not to hate her, because she’s really nice and a fun person, and she’s really precious to me,” Kris continued. “Besides, it’s not true…”

The fans sighed in relief.

“… yet.”

Everyone seemed shock, from the fans to EXO themselves to Princess, with the exception of Kris himself.

“What I really want to tell you all is that today, I have a confession to make.” Kris’s gaze locked with Princess’s. “To Princess.”

He took a deep breath, steadying himself.

“Princess,” his eyes were full of seriousness as he walked down the platform towards Princess. “I have loved you for a long time, and I’ve hid it for a long time, fearing for our friendship. But I can’t stand to see you hurt anymore. I want to protect you.”

He stopped in front of her, kneeling down.

“So, Park Princess, will you be my girlfriend?”

Princess was stunned. She slowly stood up. “A-are you serious?” she managed to uttered.

Kris sighed. He stood up as well, towering over Princess.

“Just say yes.”

He electrified her from head to toe with a heart stopping kiss.