Chapter Four.

'Till I Bleed Your Name


From: ‘Soo<3
Hey, work’s got me caught up so I won’t be home until a bit later.
I’m sorry, I’ll see you when I get home? Xx

Jongin sighed as he read the message.

To: ‘Soo<3
That’s alright, I’ll see you later.
Don’t work too hard! Xx

From: ‘Soo<3
Yes yes, I’ll see you. Xx

Jongin looked around the room, puffing out his cheeks and exhaling as he thought. What to do, what to do? But what was there to do? Jongin had been sitting and waiting for Kyungsoo to get home so he could go out for a while now (preferably, the other in tow), and if he was going to be back even later, he didn’t know what to do except flop on the couch, watch TV and likely fall asleep. So that’s what he decided to do, head hitting the couch pillow as he wrapped his arms around his stomach, eyes drooping as he slowly tuned out of what was happening on the television and in to his own world.

 

Jongin woke up with a start, goosebumps embedding his body as he panted in and out and in again. His stomach filled with dread as he took in the contents of the dream- not so much of a dream but a nightmare. He let go of his shirt which was now clutched in his fist, and ran a hand through his hair. It wasn’t a nightmare he knew; it was something totally, totally different. Jongin looking towards the window, noticing the purple sky and the gradual going down of the sun- it was far too late. “Kyungsoo?” he called out, knowing that by now, late or not his boyfriend was usually home. There was no answer, and Jongin frowned, pulling out his phone and checking the time. Kyungsoo had messaged him over three hours ago. Where the hell was he?

Suddenly, the contents of Jongin’s dream hit him. Dark walls, rings, ribbon. Empty rooms, a figure in the middle. Grey and crimson red. It was all so familiar, but yet so distant.

Work’s got me caught up so I won’t be home until later.

Well, I guess I’ll see you around.

No sooner was Jongin off the couch and grabbing his keys, running out the door.

 

...

“Aww, hey cutie.”

Kyungsoo turned his head to the source of the voice. Short, pretty face, but there was something that seemed totally off with him. This wasn’t your average come on.

“Is he the one?” another voice asked, this one much lower than the first, and the face much, much higher.

‘Yeah, looks like the picture.”

“Pardon?” Kyungsoo squeaked, chills running up his spine. There was a way the two composed themselves, an aura that they radiated, that was everything but right.

“You shouldn’t go walking around alone. Someone as cute as you might just get snatched up.” 

Fear swallowed Kyungsoo, but by the time he’d realized to run, it was far too late.

“Don’t make such a scene,” the shorter of the two said as they threw him into the back of the car, wrists bound. “We’re taking you no matter what so there’s no point.”

Kyungsoo heard a deep chuckle before the car started. “If you’re wondering why you don’t have a blindfold,” he turned around to face Kyungsoo in the back of the car. “It’s because location won’t help you. Like, I’ve got your phone and I don’t know what the boss plans on doing with you so… Enjoy the scenery? Actually, that reminds me-“ The boy took out Kyungsoo’s phone, subconsciously his lips as he tapped at the screen. “Oh, so you are Kai’s boy. Well, I guess you call him Jongin, but… I’ve heard a lot about him. If I’d known he had an eye for cuties I would have paid more attention before he left.”

Kyungsoo heard a soft hitting noise, and a squeal.

“Chanyeol!”

The other man just laughed, deep voice reverberating through the car.

Kyungsoo’s phone went off, and the man with the phone grinned. “Oh, he’s fast.”

 “What are you doing?”

The man typed out something else, before turning the phone around to show him.

                                                                                                                                    

Conversation with: Jongin<3

Hey, work’s got me caught up so I won’t be home until later.
I’m sorry, I’ll see you when I get home? Xx

That’s alright, I’ll see you later.
Don’t work too hard! Xx

Yes yes, I’ll see you. Xx

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know whether to be madder at him for sending those messages or himself for not being able to defend himself before.

“What a sweetie! I’m Baekhyun, by the way.” the man introduced himself.

“Kyungsoo,” he gritted back.

“Oh, I know.”

“Can I ask what the I’m doing here?”

Kyungsoo only knew that it had something to do with him being Kai’s- no, Jongin’s boy.

Chanyeol laughed, “Oh, I’m pretty sure it’s the boss that’ll want to tell him so we better not, Baek.”

Baekhyun sighed, “I guess.”

Chanyeol’s words were whirring through his head though.

The boss

Who could that-

Jongdae.

 

...

 

“, , , !” Jongin nearly chanted as he drove. He was certain he was well over the speed limit, but if Kyungsoo was where he thought he was, he wasn’t going to stall getting there. “Jongin, you’re such an idiot!” he thought in frustration, gripping the wheel. Of course Jongdae wouldn’t give up that easily, it’d been all too obvious that he’d target Kyungsoo and Jongin hadn’t even noticed.

 I have my ways.

You know more than anyone that I don’t have boundaries.

Well, I guess I’ll see you around.

“Goddammit!” Jongin yelled, swerving to the left as he hit a corner. I thought he didn’t know about Kyungsoo, he never even- of course he knows about Kyungsoo, , you idiot!

He had to get there as soon as possible. He didn’t know Jongdae anymore. All he knew is that nothing was out of the question, and that was scarier than anything else he could think of.

 

...

 

Strapped to a chair, how ing original.

“You look happy.” someone said to him, sarcasm clearly evident in their deep voice.

Kyungsoo refused to tilt his head back to look at the man, “No . Couldn’t have thought of something that wasn’t as cliché as a chair?”

The man who tied him up to it chuckled lowly. “Not my call, sorry. Don’t worry, you’ll be tied to that bed soon enough anyway.”

“Bed?” Kyungsoo looked up to find the man with a single finger placed over his lip, winking before walking to the door.

“You shouldn’t be alone too long, not that it’d matter- Kai won’t be here for another while.”

The man left off with a wave, before stepping out the door and just shutting it.

ing prick, don’t even lock the door you cocky .

Kyungsoo felt his throat constrict at the thought that Jongin was actually coming. There was no doubt he would, but Kyungsoo hoped, just hoped that for some reason he wouldn’t. Because Jongin didn’t need this again, Jongin deserved so much more. 

Please, Jongin. Stay home. I’ll figure something out, just stay home.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know how much time had passed since he’d been in the room. He’d given up on trying to escape for the moment, the binds on his wrists and feet being too much for his body to fight.

Alone too long my , dickhead.

It could have been minutes, it could have been hours, and Kyungsoo couldn’t even care about his situation. All that was running through his head was Jongin, Jongin and Jongin. Had Jongin lied to Kyungsoo all along? That couldn’t be right, because they made it sound like Kyungsoo was being saved.But Jongin had to know something about this, it made sense when he’d been acting so strange over the past few weeks. He hadn’t been okay, that’d always been clear to Kyungsoo. But no matter how long he’d known him, how much love he’d put in and how much love he’d received from him, Jongin was too heavily guarded, far too hard to read and even harder to get answers from.

Kyungsoo was snapped out of his thoughts when the door opened and two boys walked in and stood in front of him. It was silent for a while, Kyungsoo looking between the two as they stared him down, trying to figure out what the they were there for.

“So you’re the boyfriend, huh?” the taller of the two said, bobbing down to look directly into his eyes, his bleached blonde hair to the point it was white pushed back and his slight sideburns framing a handsome face. Not that it really mattered to Kyungsoo - he wasn’t Jongin. The man pressed a thumb to Kyungsoo’s cheekbone, trailing it down his jaw as Kyungsoo tried to pull away. “You are a pretty one, aren’t you?”

“Don’t you dare ing touch me.”

“Ooh, feisty too,” he said, smirking slightly, “If you’re lucky, you might just get ed by the two of us today. Right, Luhannie?”

Kyungsoo scoffed. “Luhannie.”

The shorter boy send a glare. “That’s Luhan to you,” he spat, glaring. Kyungsoo found it rather curious how his face changed immediately afterwards, almost like he’d said something he shouldn’t have. It was also curious, how the other boy quickly took his hand and gave it a quick squeeze, something which Kyungsoo would have missed if he hadn’t been on high alert, reverting his face to its cool exterior.

“What the do you two want?”

Luhan let out a breathy laugh which left a smirk, moving forward and sitting down so both thighs were on either side of Kyungsoo’s, sitting on his lap. Luhan giggled Kyungsoo tried to wobble the chair. “Get the off,” he growled.

The other man walked around the back of him, bending down and pressing fluttery kisses to Kyungsoo’s neck, which Kyungsoo immediately flinched away from. Pressing his hands to his shoulders, the man began to knead lightly. “Relax, loverboy. We’re only here to make you feel good.”

“And why the should you need to do that?”

Luhan looked up, eyes blank, a look that would have been mistaken for lust if Kyungsoo didn’t know better. But he gave no response, simply grinding his hips down.

“You’re lucky, you get the two of us, right, Sehun?”

The taller boy nodded, “Jongdae said you were a, special case. Not everyone gets this treatment.”

“When it was you and the both of us, we just couldn’t refuse the request.” Luhan said.

Kyungsoo pushed back farther into the chair, wanting to reduce the amount of contact he was receiving, though he knew his efforts were futile. I’m sorry, Jongin. I’m so sorry. “I still don’t know why the you’re doing this.”

“Well,” Sehun said as Luhan trailed his hands up Kyungsoo’s shirt, “Our boss likes to make his guests feel nice and relaxed before he talks to them. They’re usually a bit nicer that way, a bit happier to go along with what's going on.”

“You mean helpless.”

Sehun paused, before ignoring the comment. “Now as for Luhan and I… The more you scream, the more we get paid, so it’s really in all of our best interests if you submit and do the same.”

“So that’s why you do it then? The money?”

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. It’s none of your business.” Sehun reached his hands down to the material binding his hands together at the back of his chair, twirling the excess in his fingers. “So, you can submit now, I can undo these binds and we can have you any way you want to on the bed behind you.”

“Or you could fight for a bit longer,” Luhan continued, “Make it more difficult for us and not to mention yourself, but lose in the end. I think I know the best choice, right, Sehunnie?” And Kyungsoo knew, with the comment directed at Sehun but the ultimate refusal to look in his face, the one staring at Kyungsoo masking something he couldn’t quite figure out, that something wasn’t quite right. And it was only confirmed with a quick glance, one that wasn’t meant to be caught as Luhan rolled his hips down once more. A glance that said I’m sorry and you know I don’t want this.

Because Jongin was hard to read, but these two certainly weren’t. And Kyungsoo could only think of one way to crack them. If he was in this position he was going to put up a fight. Thank God for that psychology major he was on the way of getting.

“Don’t touch me, .”

Kyungsoo felt the binds holding his hand tighten as Sehun clenched his fists. The man in the chair turned his head and scoffed slightly.

He decided to continue. “What, that’s what you are, isn’t it? ? s? Paid to give someone ual pleasure, right? I’m sure there’s a wonderful story behind this all.”

Luhan scratched down his bare chest especially hard as his face turned blank. Sehun couldn’t hide his emotions as well, jaw clenched slightly. “What happens in our private lives, together or not together, does not concern you.”

It was Kyungsoo’s turn to ignore Sehun’s comments, now. “And the two of you, working together. There’s something so off about it. Tell me, how often do the two of you have the same client at the same time? It can’t be a regular thing.”

“It is of absolutely no relevance to you.”

“Oh, but I think it is, because if you’re going to make me feel good like you say you will, I want both of your combined effort… But you can’t even look each other in the eye.”

Luhan’s blank face turned to one of horror at the words.

“Tell me, how close are you two?”

“That really is none of your business.”

“Does it hurt, Luhan, to see him kiss down my neck? Sehun, to see him grind against me?”

“Shut up,” Luhan growled through clenched teeth, “He told you it was none of your-“

“Does it hurt to know that one of you will be witnessing the other pounding into me, when it should only be you?” Kyungsoo continued, “How did this happen to the two of you, I wonder-“

“Shut up!” Luhan caught him off-guard and cut him off with a slap to the face. “You don’t know anything, so just shut up!”

Sehun was standing in front of him, clearly seething but somehow managing to keep his cool. He placed a hand on the small of Luhan’s back, before leaning down to whisper in his ear. The man nodded, face slowly changing.

“Our individual stories don’t matter to you, we’re here to-“

Luhan was cut off by the sound of Sehun’s phone going off, eyebrows furrowing at the tone.

“Why is Jongdae..?“

Sehun answered it, holding it to his ear and expression turning to shock as he looked at the other two.

“Already?... Alright, yeah… Only a few minutes… Really? Thanks, alright, yeah, we’ll go.”

“What was it-“

“We have to go, Kai realized it a lot faster than Jongdae thought he would.”

“His name isn’t Kai.” Kyungsoo cut in angrily, sass gone and hating the binds for keeping him in place when all he wanted to do was sock Sehun in the jaw.

Jongin wasn’t Kai anymore. Jongin hadn’t been Kai for years.

“That’s what he’s known as around here, princess. Thanks for the sass show too, love.”

Kyungsoo pushed against the binds even harder as Luhan got off him, standing back next to Sehun, having seemingly regained all his composure. Kyungsoo was just losing his.

“Don’t bother to struggle, it’s not going to work. Plus Kris is on his way, and knowing as you have no idea how you got here, he’s going to run into you and you might just be a little worse off. The boss doesn’t take to people trying to leave or escape very lightly.”

“Because that happens often?”

“No, just twice, though the circumstances differ,” Sehun replied, him and Luhan making their way to the door, turning around at the doorframe. “I’m sure you know the first, and look where the second got you and your boyfriend.” If he’d been paying more attention he would have seen the look of horror that gripped Luhan’s face as he clutched Sehun’s arm somewhat desperately, the two walking out the door and disappearing as the taller shut it, but the impact of Sehun’s words hit him too hard, and the reason of their leaving only added to the impact.

Because Jongdae knew that he would come, and Kyungsoo didn’t know whether to be more scared for his own life, or for Jongin’s. All he could do was struggle as the tall man from before untied and pulled him to another room, doing much what he’d done before except this time placing a blindfold over his face, leaving him to suffocate as the darkness surrounding him seemed to cave in, and all he could think of was it coming off to the sight of Jongin strung out like he’d been told Tao was.

 

All Jongin could do was press his foot harder onto the accelerator, praying to God that he was going to the right place and praying even harder that Kyungsoo was okay. Jongdae loved to play games, and Jongin was sure he knew the exact one he was playing. He couldn’t help but be terrified.

 

 

//Authors Note//

Wooh, stuff is finally happening!

Jongin, you're so dumb ugh

I'm sorry it took longer to update than usual, school has just gone back and it's crazy,
Because of that, when I'd usually be editing, I've been busy writing...
the side story like mad ;)
I bet you can all guess who it's about now, though.
HUNHAN W00~
They actually have a bit of a backstory, and there's gonna be some in there hurhurhur :3
I'll keep you posted and link you to a forward when it happens.

That's all I have to say.
comment/upvote/subscribe and I will be a very happy person :>

Stay cool, guys ;)