Dance

It all started here

Taemin Pov

I took a deep breath and then all of us walk into the studio.
My nervousness disappear immediately as soon as Kai-shi gave me a big teddy bear hug.
Gosh this guy sure can squish me! LOL
" Taemini-shi ! I miss you! "
" Neh Kai-shi same here! It's been so long! :
" ya I know right? so how's Japan? "
" Oh the fans are JJang! HaHa! It was fun "
" That's so nice! Did you bring back any souvenir for me? "
" I did it's here...WAIT! I didn't bring it! URGH! Me and my magic hand! "
" Nvm Taemin-shi! You can still give it to me tmr, We're meeting up for the collaboration stage! "
" Oh right! I forgot about that.." 

Just right at that time , I saw Jihyun standing there .
Smiling like a proud mother looking at their kids having fun.

She's so Beautiful..
" She is right? "
Wait! did I just said that out loud?! 
" Taemin-shi ?'
" Neh Kai-shi? "
" Do you like her? "
" Huh? What do you mean? "
" I mean do you like her Jihyun "
" er...."
" I knew it! Woo-Hoo! "
" Hey! shhhh! "
" Arasso! I'll help! "
" No! Don't ! "

* Clap Clap Clap *

" Okay everyone! Listen here! Suho hyung has something to say! "
" Erhem, Thank you Chanyeol-shi . So there's 20 of us here. We are going to put every 2 in a group and no, we are not choosing our partners, we are going to do it the ballot way. "
" What is the ballot way hyung? "
" It means that there would be 10 number , each number twice. The ones who got the same number is going to be in the same group. understand? "
" Neh ! " Everyone in the studio chorus.

After all the numbers were taken..Suho said
" Okay so , I will read out the pairs and then go and find a place to practice. "

Gosh! I got number 2, Who's going to be my partner? Urgh I hope it's her

1 - D.O and Tao
2 - Taemin and Minji
3 - Chen and Chanyeol
4 - Kris and Minho
5 - Luhan and Sehun
6 - Xiumin and Key
7 - Hyosae and Baekhyun
8 - Suho and Jonghyun
9 - Kai and Jihyun
10 - Onew and Lay

Oh no! Kai is teaming up with Jihyun!
 

Claire Pov

Calm down Clairene! You not Disappointed at all! No! Stop! Urgh!
" Heyy there! So we'll be partners right? "
" Oh yea! We are so gonna beat the crap out of them! Muahahahaha! "
" You're right! We will be the Winner! " 
" That goes without saying! "
As both of us planted a high- 10 with each another! we burst into laughing.
When I glance through the studio.. I saw taemin and Minji laughing and teasing each other..
Then Pang! What happen to my chest?! Why is it so damn painful? Am I going to die?!
" Jihyun-shi are you alright? "
Then I turn and saw Kai hyung looking at me with both of his eyes full of concerns.
" Oh don't worry too much! It's nothing! hehe! Let's first makes some plans for the dance battle! "
" Ngehehehehe! I have a very good idea.."

Each of the group is given 10 minutes to learn and discuss our dance moves.
And I swear Kai hyung has the most interesting brain ever! haha! 

-  After 10 Minutes pass -
" Okay! Times up! so Group 1 would be challenging Group 10 ! 2 with 9 and so on! "
" Bring it on! "

As soon as D.O starts, I literally rolled on the floor laughing! I absolutely have no idea what is he doing! He's acting like a bird trying to swim! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Then Tao join in with his martial arts but fail because he was too nervous. 
Everyone in the studio is laughing so hard that some of their tears rolled out! 
On the other hand, Lay and Onew were dancing not normal but better than D.O Group.
Lay were doing the Break dancing and Onew just dance his dance which he named " ONEW " 
At the end, no one win because all of us are busy controlling our laughter.

Then next it was Me and Kai battle with Taemin and Minji.
Everyone was still laughing but when Taemin suddenly starts dancing..Everybody went silent.
But wow DAMN he sure is good in dancing!
Just when I was admiring him, He hook his finger at kai oppa shirt and challenge him out.
Everyone in the studio was cheering them.
I guess Kai accepted the challenge cause when the next bass drop , Kai oppa dance on par with Taemin hyung! 
Damn what the hell is with the both of you! Me and Minji was on our own side cheering them then suddenly I saw the sign Kai oppa gave me. It's the signal of our move! 
I waited for the next beat then I slide toward his side.
Then both of us started Tango with a little bit of Waltz but with Pop song.
Well, I can't denied that Kai oppa can really move!
After we ended it with a 360" turn both of us pose with a perfect ending!

All of then clapped and Cheer for us then Kai oppa whisper to me,
" I think Taemin-shi is letting us win. '
" Huh? Really ?"
" Yea I think so, Taemin-shi never lose, His dance is Flawless, no mistake "
" Then why didn't he dance it now? "
" what do you think Jihyun shi? hehe! "

What? How should I know if you didn't tell me?