Them

It all started here

Taemin Pov

" Hyung! It's gonna rain soon if you don't hurry! "
" I know I know ! wait for me! KIM KI BUM get out from the toilet quick!! "
" Arraso! wait a while would you? "
" Where is my phone?! "
" Choi Jin sunbaenim is going to be angry if we're late!"  ( Their Manager )
" KIM KI BUM What are you doing in there?! "
" I'm coming out just wait for a while!"
" Taminnie where is my singlet that I lend it to you last week? "
" it's at JJong's room! "
" Why is it there........"

Beep Beep Beep!!!!
 

Choi Jin sunbaenim Pov

Why are them so slow?! I'm so going to scold them later! I told them to be ready before 5 and they're still not done! How can boys be slower than girls? URGH! * Honk Honk Honk *
Urgh finally!

" pls explain why are the 5 of you so slow?! "
" Key was in the toilet for 2 hours! "
" I did not! "
" Minho was sleeping till just now! "
" Onew was eating his chicken then Taemin spilt his banana milkshake then we have to clean it "
" Hyung was the one who push me!"
" You were the one standing in the middle of nowhere drinking!"
" STOP IT YOU GUYS! HOW COULD YOU ALL NOT READY BEFORE THE TIME I'VE INSTRUCTED?! "
" I'm sorry Sunbae..."
" Mianneyo Choi Jin Sunbaenim.."
" Sorry sorry sorry..."
"  we won't be late next time..."
" Pls forgive us? "     * with puppy dog eyes*
" Not this time! you guys are going to practice your new single tonight at 8 and I mean at 8 SHARP!! 
" awww...I don't want to.."
" NO MORE EXCUSE! "


Taemin Pov

After the fan meet, we were all brought to the studio...
suddenly it started raining heavily...
As we quickly rush into the studio, I saw an angel...
She has long, smooth brown hair....slim waist , long lengs, heart shaped face ..she's perfect beyong compare!
Then I notice I was staring at her...quickly I lowered my head and tapped on Key shoulder..
" Key hyung , There's a girl there..."
" harh? " 
As Key hyung turn around...all of the other 3 members also turn..
I can see that in their eyes that they also thought the same as I did...
Which is...She's Beautiful!
"wow..." I heard JJOng said...
Then Onew hyung whisper to us to introduce ourselves to her...
" hana, du...."
Then All of us said in unison " Annyeonghaeseayo! Mianamne SHINee Yimida! " 
I can feel that all of us were nervous but I kindda know why....
Then she smile...oh god...
And she shyly introduce herself....Ji Hyun....Even her name is pretty!

Then Onew said that we're suppose to use this dancing room after 8...
Then she blush slightly which made my heart go ba-dumn...
Then I wonder....does she not know us? SHINee?
AS she started to clean up her stuff...5 of us didn't know what to do...
Should we help her or should we just start our training?
The result ended up with us just standing there not knowing what to do...
Suddenly she spoke...
" You Guys can just use the dancing room you know? I'll pack up my things and go out later..=) Don't mind me.."
When she said that...she look directly into my eyes and soul...That's when I notice that her eyes are light brown in colour and I'm into it...
Then I blush..From the corner of my eyes...I saw Minho blush as well...

Suddenly JJong whisper to me " Taemminie..she's your type ei? " 
I just ignore his comment and started warming up.


Clareine Pov

AS I packed my things and put it in a corner to wait for Minji and Hyosae to come back.... I sat down at the end of the room so that I won't disturb them.
At first all of them were awkward and cute but when they start warming up...Gosh
SO COOL! 
There's one with a golden hair that keeps on singing higher and higher notes which I have no idea that a boy can sing so high up! 
Then there's one which is way tall rapping with korean words and I can't keep up with what's he sing at all...He rap it clearly and perfectly.
Then there is one..which smile perfectly! and his laugh OMG so cute! urgh...But then I guess he is the leader? cause well..I dunno..My consciousness? 
I know one of them because I've seen him in a musical before..His name I Key I think! Aww..he is certainly flawless...the way he laugh is so cute i swear! URGH!
And the last one...He seems timid and shy, he keeps on looking at the ground..it's like there's gold there! haha! then he started stretching...Wow! he sure have some nice flexibility! But he seems so un-confident...hmm
Then the leader went to the stereo and played a song..it's quiet a catchy tune! And Da-yumm when the suppose to be timid one just suddenly change! every single moves he made it more nicely more energetic just MORE! WOW! Where is the shy looking boy?! it's like he just evaporated out of the now dancing machine boy! This just blew me out of my mind!

All of them hit the high notes perfectly! They dance moves synchronize! Energy flows everywhere! It's like They are a whole new level! I can't believe how they balance their singing and dancing together! Thet're not even out of breath when the song finish! Gosh..I envied them! haha

Finally the rain stop and I saw Minji and Hyosae running towards the studio. I know they didn't mean to be late so I just didn't bother about it. 
When they came in, they didnt notice SHINee there because they're apologizing to me that they didn't manage to buy my dinner!  And here I am..thinking that they'll atleast bring me some food...but they didn't.
Just when I wanted to scold them Minji literally scream " OMG! IS THAT SHINEE! OMG! WHY ARE THEY HERE! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! "
" COOL DOWN MINJI! Don't embarrass us! gosh! "
" I'm sorry Hyosae but you know how much of a shawol I am! "
"Oh? so they're famous? "
" OMG! CLARE you don't know about Bling Bling SHINee?!! "
 
" Erm..Girls? I'm sorry to interrupt you but do you girls still need to use the studio? Because maybe we could share you know...erm never mind.." said one of them and I guess it's.....
" Neh! Jong Hyun Oppa! Can we?? We don't want to bother you guys.." Minji said excitedly. 
Oh...so that's Jong Hyun..The incredible high note ange..erhem I mean guy.
"Oh I don't mind...at all " all the other members nodded their head in unison.
" Then let's introduce ourselves cause JiHyun here don't know who we are! =) " as Jong Hyun said and wink at me at the same time. Oh Okay.

Then all of us decided to sit in a circle..I was squish between the dancing machine and Hyosae as Minji is squish between Hyosae and Jong Hyun.

All of us introduce ourselves properly, it started with Jong Hyun.
" Annyeong! I'm Bling Bling Jong Hyun from SHINee! "
" Hello, I'm flaming charisma Minho! Nice to meet you!" 
" I'm the almighty Kim Ki Bum but people call me Key!"
" I'm the Leader Onew From SHINee and I love Chicken A LOT! hahahaha! "
" Hyung! srsly? you need to say that?"
" What! I'm hungry..=( "       Aww the pouting face so cute!
" NEXT! " I swear this group is hilarious!
" Hi I'm Maknae ( youngest ) Taemin but ppl call me Taeminnie "
I have no idea why but I think he's the cutest of them all! 
His sparkly eyes, sharp nose, kissable lips....wait what?! KISSABLE LIPS!? What am I thinking?!
Why is everybody staring at me?
Then Hyosae nudge me with her elbow...telling me that it's my turn to introdece myself..
" Hello! I'm Ji Hyun and I'm ordinary! =) " I ended my introduction with a bright smile!
" Annyeonghaeseayo! I'm Hyosae and I'm also ordinary! =) " she ended it with a wink and she high-5 me
" Hello everybody! I'm Koh Min Ji and I love SHINee forever and ever and ever! I'm your biggest fan here on Earth! Love you guys to the max! Saranghaeyo! "
All of us burst into laughing when Minji introduce herself.


Then my phone rang, I picked up the phone and Mrs Tiffany voice Boom through.
After a few instructions given by her, I hang up my phone and told what Mrs Tiffany told me.
" Minji and Hyosae , Sleep early tonight, we will be training at 6 a.m tmr and she'll pick us up at my house. Around 12 we will be having our lunch and then we will go to the competition venue to rehearsal . That's her exact words. "
" What! 6 in the morning? srsly?! Why so early?! URGH! "
" Sorry Guys, I think we need to go, nice to meet you guys..=)"
" But I don't wanna go Clare...."
" Minji..I know..but we need to sleep early tonight..sorry guys, Bye"
" Bye SHINee..."
" Bye bye....Thx for the autograph.."


Key Pov


Wait wait! What? they're going already? Wait! then now what? are we never going to meet again?!
I can't let this happen...I can see that Taemin has a slight interest in JiHyun although he won't admit it!
I just can't let this end like this..Taminnie never likes a girl but now he actually found one! HOW!
" WAIT! " Okay good going KI BUM...now what? everybody's staring at you..wait, a there's a competition right?
" erm...do you girls mind if  we come to your competition stage test tmr? I mean if you girls don't mind.."
" OMG YES! I don't mind! neh..Hyosae, Jihyun...they can right?" 
" Erm sure..=) "
" Yea..we don't mind..=)"
" Then let's exchange number so we can contact each other just in case we can't find you.."

After exchanging our number..three of them left the studio.
Thank god Minji is a Shawol! Phew

" Hyung..can I speak with you privately?"
" Sure Taeminnie! what's up ?"