Introduction

It all started here

Da Da Rum Rum Di DI Da Da! Boom Boom Sha Ka La Ka! And 5 6 7 8 POSE !

' MinJi turn your head up and SMILE! Hyosae WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Clareine stay where you are! ' 
Everybody followed what Mrs Tiffany said immediately..

All of our bodies where aching and sweaty due to the training she's been giving us.. well what to do? The competition is like 2 more weeks away!

' Okay! let's start from the beginning and a 1 2 3 4! ' 

 After 5 hours of practice, Mrs Tiffany went out to do some stuff and she told us to rest until she come back. 

' Ya! What is wrong with that old hag? Damn i'm so tired I can't feel my leg! '
' Gosh shut it MinJi! you're not the only one that's tired! "
' Hey! you're the one who didn't dance properly! Because of your mistake we keep starting all over! '
' WHAT!? So it's my fault now ei?!! "
" YES! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HYOSAE! "
" STOP GUYS! we're a team so we should act like one! ALl of us are tired so we need some rest right now, don't fight! Okay? "
" Fine unni... "
" arraso Jihyun unni...Mianne.."
" Kyuenchana..=) "


It's not that Mrs Tiffany is bad or mean or bad...she's just strict! hmm.....Maybe sometimes! haha

Well, it's good to have a strict teacher like her, or else I don't think I can improve this much in dancing and singing! PHEW...but it sure is tiring! I think I'll do some streching before I ended up having cramps tmr! heh....=(

OH My God! I'm so hungry Right now! Urgh! My tummy is rumbling and complaining that it's hungry! 

" Unni...Do you want us to buy some snacks back? " Oh well...I guess Minji heard my tummy complaining..

' Sure, Hyosae do you mind following Minji to the nearby store to buy some snacks back? "
" Okay unni! Let's go Minji! I'm hungry! "
" alright alright! bye unni! "

After the door slammed shut, The dancing room became quiet, I can't believe how much noise both of them can make! hahaha
Alright, Done streching, my as well try some new dance moves..
As I walk over to the stereo, Thunder boom and it just started pouring out of the blue! 
It rain so heavily that I barely see anything outside as it was about 7 in the evening..
I guess dinner had to wait cause I know Minji and Hyosae won't be coming back in this rain..tsk!
Nevermind then...I'm so sorry tummy..=(

I connect my phone to the stereo and randomly pick one song to dance..
First it was Micheal Jackson song..the beat is good and I closed my eyes to feel the rhythm.
Then I started dancing.


Suddenly the door flew open, I can feel the cold breeze blowing my now sweaty body..
Then came in 5 Beautiful Ange..erhem Guys...I mean Handsome Guys! And wow they are indeed handsome! 
They all came in without knowing me there...* I guess I'm invinsible..heh *
Then one of them turn around and saw me,  his face was blank for a moment and then he quickly tapped his I guess friends to tell them I'm here! lol
All of them turn around and they greeted me with " Annyeaonghaseayo! minane SHINee Yimida! "
WAit wait! Isn't Annyeonghaeseayo a formal hello? Aren't I the same age as them? Korea language is so confusing! urgh....
I guess er..." Annyeonhaseayo I'm Clarei...er Ji Hyun! " Way to go Clareine! Why can't you be normal once?


-PAUSE-

Let me introduce Myself, My name is Clareine Song. My grandparents from my dad sides are German and Taiwanesse...so my dad is kindda a mix blood of German and Taiwanesse. My grandparents from my mum sides are Italian and Thailand...so I kindda have you know...4 different kind of blood...hmm

I'm 16 this year and I'm now here at Korea because My parents, no wait, actually my mum love k-pop...so she send me here to study abroad..=( 
But I kinnda like it here,  I mean who doesn't, I'm free from my a little bit overcaring parents and I can learn a lot of languages..xD
For mow I'm Fluent in English, Chinese, French, German , some Chinese dialect like cantonese , Japanese because I think it's cool and now Korean..=)
Not that I boast about it but hey it's cool right? 
But no one knows about it that I can speak 7 different language and that I came from a multi millionare family...hoho! I'm just here to lay low and maybe to learn some new things..xD
And one more thing, I'm not a big fangirl of k-pop but some of them are nice..=)
I know Super Junior cause my mum completely adore them..haha!

that's about it first...back to the story! 

.......so what am I suppose to talk about? I said Hi now what? This is so swkward! O.o
Then one of them said that " Our manager told us that we can use this dancing room after 8 so erm here we are...and you are? "

 " oh..I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it was already 8" as I quickly pack up my things that's still laying messily on the floor..I didn't know that it's already past 8! WOW! time flies! But where the heck are Minji and Hyori?! I'm so gonna kill them later! 


as I clean up my things, 5 of them are still standing there like statue...I swear that is so weird! lol
" erm you guys can just use the dancing room you know? I'll pack up my things and go out later..=) Don't mind me.."
aww...that is so cute...two of them blush! awww...