Chapter 3

I'm Not Perfect

 The weeks went by with no incidents. Gradually, Jisu loosened up that tight feeling of worry that was knotted in her gut, and learned how to make friends. Each day, Seungho's friends visited their room, and each time, she was bothered by Mir. She wasn't bothered by him, to an extent. Jinseok popped in every once and awhile, but, like his sister, he too loosened up.

 It was silly how fast the girl could let down her guard. She had thought, since the lights were out, that Seungho was still asleep one morning. Jisu took out a new binding vest of hers, that her brother had managed to bring her, a towel and her clothes and tip-toed her way down to the room's bathroom. It was only then did she see the warm glow of light under the door. She froze. If Seungho saw her vest-

 Just then, the door opened. The light was still on and Jisu, startled by the sudden opening of the door, dropped her things at Seungho's feet. She stared mortified as he picked up her fallen items. He picked up her vest midway through and he froze. He turned it at many angles in the lighting, as if he couldn't believe what he picked up. The girl snatched it from him with a startled yelp of realization.

 "Jisu... Are you.. A girl?" Seungho asked, still in the same position as earlier. She didnt respond, and flustered, she turned away. "Yah, Jisu! It's just a yes or no question," he said softly.

 Hesitantly, she nodded. "Please," she started. "I can't let anyone else know. Please don't tell."

 Seungho stood upright now, contemplating. "Go wash up, and then we'll talk," he said at last.

(A/N: I finally found time to write this chapter! I'm sorry, it's still not as long as I would like it to be, but it's still something!)