Chapter One- Meetings and Greetings

I'm Not Perfect

 "Are you sure you want to do this? It's fine if I don't graduate from that school. I'll get the money to go that university somehow," Jinseok said, looking down at his younger sister.

 "I already decided for myself didn't I?" Jisu tugged at a strand of her now short hair. "It's only a year anyway, I can manage to do this for one year."

 Jisu stared out the car window, tuning out her brother's voice. She worried about how she'd fit in with a bunch of boys. Or how she'd go to the bathroom, or change for gym class. There were so many flaws in her plan, but it was too late to turn back. She was literally right at the front gates of the all-boy's school. She tried to steady her breath and push her worries aside. She'd figure something out when the time came.

 "Yah, Jisu, listen to your hyung," Jinseok said sharply, drawing the girl's attention to him. Seeing he had got her attention, he continued speaking. "Don't talk softly, boys usually don't, and you look feminine enough without the voice. They usually don't sit the same way girl's do, and they respect their hyungs and sunbaes, as well has have a little rough fun. Understood?" 

 "Araso, hyungnim. I'm not stupid and you know it," she replied, shooting him a look. She understood why he was lecturing, but she's heard this all before, from her uncle, who is the school's doctor, and her father already. After the first two times, the lecture just gets annoying.

 The car came to a halt and the siblings climbed out of the car. They opened up the trunk and got their seperate suitcases, lugging them into the school, chattering about what classes they have when and such. Walking into the dormitory, Jinseok paused at one of the rooms.

 "Isn't this your room?" He asked. Jisu looked at her papers and found the room number to match on both the paper and the door.

 "Yep," She replied.

 "Alright, I'll come see you when I'm done with my things," he said and ruffled his sister's hair. He started walking off down the hall.

 Taking a deep breath, Jisu took the key from her pocket and put it in the door, and to her surprise, it was already unlocked.  Cautiously, she opened the door and peered in. Inside was what looked like five guys sprawled out in the room. Two on one bed, one sitting at a desk, one on the floor and one on the other bed, up on the second floor. When she walked in, they turned to look at her, and she froze.

 "Erm.. I think I may have the wrong room," she said and was about to turn and leave when another voice called out.

 "Ah, sorry," the blonde, the one sitting at the desk apologized. "Yah, get up you guys!" He turned his attention back to Jisu. "Sorry. I'm your roomate, Seungho." One by one they introduced themselves. Three liked to be called by nicknames- Joon, Mir and G.O., not that the girl minded, she liked their nicknames.

 "I'm Kang Jisu, nice to meet you all," the girl introduced. "Which bed is yours?" 

 "You choose which you want, I don't mind whichever one I get."

 She walked over and put her backpack down on one of the beds and sat down. Her heart was pounding. She was fine with having a room all to herself, since each room has its own private bathroom that only she could use. However, having to share a room, with a boy with several noisy friends nonetheless, would make everything much more difficult. She could tell that this year would be a long one.

 Mir, as the boy was named, trailed after her. "Where're you from?" he asked.

 "I've lived in Busan, but came here to Seoul a few years ago."

 "Why'd you decide to come here?"

 "My brother goes here, might as well come here too." The questions didn't seem to stop. "Yah, if you want to know so much about me, you should really consider talking about yourself first," she snapped playfully. Nevertheless, it shut him up.

 Not long after, Jinseok knocked on the door, and Seungho opened the door, puzzled at the stranger. He looked up at the second floor. "Jisu-yah I need to talk to you," her brother said, with a tone that you'd call slight irritation at a younger sibling.

 She pondered her way down the stairs and to her brother, in which she followed him out. He spun around quickly, an anxious look eminent on his face. "Yah, I change my mind, I'm going to have dad switch your school," he said suddenly.

 Jisu's eyes widened. "Eh?!"