Chapter Two

I'm Not Perfect

"I can't go back already now that I'm already here!" Jisu huffed.

 "Plus, I look like a boy, so I should look okay," she added as an after-thought.

 Jinseok contemplated. She did look like a convincing boy. Besides, he was just a few doors down, and their uncle is the doctor. She should be fine, as long as she stays away from the pool and locker rooms. . . Right?

 "Fine. . . For a little while. But if something happens, you shouldn't come crying to me," he gave in.

 "Aish. I'll be alright. I'm tough," she said humorously and punched the air a few times.

 Jinseok smiled and started walking back to his room. "Have fun."

 Jisu walked back to her room slow-paced, not wanting to go back too soon. She thought she'd give all the boys some space. They were all friends. They all knew each other. She couldn't just suddenly walk in and act like one of them. It would be strange. For the time being, she could just walk around, getting to know her surroundings.

 The school itself wasn't very interesting on its own, and she had no one to talk to. It was the first hour she was there, and she's already lonely. She decided to just go back to the dorm. Even though she'd feel a bit weird, she'd have to get used to it eventually. Opening the door, she walked up the few stairs that led up to her bed, seeing that Mir was laying on her bed.

"Yah, get off," she joked.

 "No fun," he huffed and slowly rolled off to the side, allowing her on her own bed.

 

 (A/N: I AM SOOO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. I'm very busy with school at the moment, but I've been trying to write when I can! very sorry again!)