Ch.3

"Girl, Will You Love Me?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Ch.3

Youngmi decided to breakaway her attention on him noticing that she was staring at him for too long.

 

She guessed that he noticed that she were staring at him since she heard him chuckled, which made her cheek turn into a rosy-pink color.

 

All she did was stared at the ground because he was too shy to look up.

 

“It’s okay, you can look at me, I don’t bite”, He said breaking my attention from the ground, which wasn’t interesting to look at all but at that moment it seems like it was the most interesting there was.

 

“Ehhh”, Youngmi said while looking at the mysterious guy with a questioning yet an amused look.

 

Again the mysterious guy chuckled again at her action.

 

“Oh, my name is Jackson by the way.” This mysterious guy finally informed me.

 

“So what’s your name?”  Jackson asked, while looking at her straight in the eye, full of curiosity.

 

“My name is Youngmi” she replied in a quite tone, but still audible.

 

Jackson decided to ask another question since he felt the air around them was filled with awkwardness.

 

“Where are you from?” he asked still with full of curiosity.

 

He noticed you were just staring him with an un-readable look. So he just continued on.

 

“Haha, it’s just that you have an accent, so I’m guessing you’re not from here.” Jackson explained further.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m not fluent in Korean,” she said in a broken Korean, trying hard to explain herself.

 

“Oh, I was just asking w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter