Ch.2

"Girl, Will You Love Me?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. 2 

 

The sun shined brightly through the white curtains, hitting her on the face making her pale skin glow. Youngmi stirred in her sleep, disturbed by the illuminating light. She didn't feel like getting up since yesterday was a long tiring day, which made her worn out. 

 

"Too tired.. I'll just sleep a few more minutes" she thought.

 

As she was about to drift into dream land, she heard a knock from her door. She didn't bother checking who it was, since it's so obvious who it is. She didn't respond, and just pulled her blanket over her head and decided to go back to sleep.

 

Continuous knocks were heard. She groaned as she got off her bed, and made her way to the door, since she knows that he wouldn't stop until she open the door.

 

Youngmi opened the door, only to be greeted with her dad smiling brightly at her. "Good morning sweetheart", he greeted. "Time for you to get up, today's your first day in your new school, you shouldn't be late" he said sternly.

 

Youngmi just stared at him, clearly not in the mood. "Okay" she shortly replied and just closed the door and decided to get ready.

 

After Youngmi took a quick refreshing shower and she made her way to her closet. She looked through her closet carefully picking her clothes. Don't get her wrong, she's not that type of girl that takes too long to dress up. She just likes to "fit in". She doesn't want to be underdressed nor overdressed. Well, she just likes to be "normal".

 

About 30 mins. passed and Youngmi is ready to go. She's dressed in a basic white v-neck top, which she paired it with an army jacket and a light washed jeans, finishing it off with pair of black combat boots.  She applied a little mascara and bb cream, making her fresh and more awake. She let her natural long brown silky hair down to finish the look. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter