Ch. 1

"Girl, Will You Love Me?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. 1 

"Thank you for flying with China Airlines. We've arrived in Incheon International Airport, and the current time is 5:00 pm. We hope you had a wonderful experience flying with us and we hope to see you again next time. Also, we hope for all of you have a lovely evening." they announced.

 

I got up as soon as the seatbelt light turned off and I grabbed for my baggages and headed towards the door. Then there I saw my father standing there waiting for me. Good thing we weren't sitting together because if we were, I would've kept complaining to him, non-stop talking.

 

My dad waved his hand in front of my face, that made me realized I was too caught up in my thoughts "Come on sweetie, we can't keep the taxi waiting, that's just rude." I just slightly nodded and there we headed out for the door. As we reached outside of the airport, the taxing was for sure waiting for us.

 

The taxi driver saw us and he headed towards us and grabbed our baggages with repect and loaded them in the trunk. I mumbled  a small "Thank You" and just headed into the passenger seat. I guess I was too tired since when I closed my eyes, I just drifted into dreamland.

 

I felt someone shook me and I opened my eyes just  to be greeted by my dad's smiling face with a hint of tiredness. I opened the door and just to see a house that's not too small nor not too big. I actually like it, it looks very original and classic. Not bad.. Well let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter