Temporary Girlfriend : Four

Temporary Girlfriend

{ Temporary Girlfriend ; Chapter Four }


Once again, they didn't spoke up and when they arrive home, mrs park quickly came out and say " yae ru, how was school? " she smiled and say " good. " chanyeol shake his head and say " it was horrible, I had to spend a few hours taking care of this little sick girl that almost fainted in class. " she punched chanyeol in his arm and say " seriously, do you have to mention this? " chanyeol gave her a " so what " face, pissing the hell out her. 

Mrs park asked the maid to prepare some hot tea for yae ru and chanyeol was mad at his mother's action because mrs park treats yae ru like her real daughter compared to chanyeol. He throw his bag on the floor and walked up to his bedroom, she knows that he was angry by mrs park actions and she spoke up to mrs park " mrs park, I don't think its nice to treat me like this... afterall chanyeol is your real son.. " 

Mrs park smiled up to her and brushes her hair and say " yae ru, I know... but I promised your mother before... It's not wrong for me to take care of you like my real daughter and you know that I was wanted a daughter right? " she nodded her head but the next moment before she could reply, mrs park holded her hand and bring her up to the second floor where chanyeol's room is there and mrs park opened up the room door next to chanyeol's room and say " from now on, you will stop acting like a maid in our house and just become my daughter from now on, so from now on you will sleep in the second floor. " 

She shaked her head and say " nono, I.... owe you too much... how can I still live here like a guest... and..... your daughter?.." Mrs park say " yes you can, don't worry about chanyeol. You know his temper, he is always like this. " Mrs park called her maid up and say " from now on, treat her like the second missy here, apart from the young master. " The maid nodded her head and mrs park say " go down and collect second missy's stuff and put it up down here. " 

She wasn't able to speak up at all and chanyeol saw everything, although he is angry that his mother treat's her like her own but chanyeol was happy that she never wanted to replace anyone in this family... Chanyeol slowly walks back to his room, leaning down on his bed and flashes of kae min came upon his mind, his head was racing once again... and he wonder did he fell in love with kae min.... Just then she came to knock on his door and he stood up from his bed and approch the door.

When chanyeol opened up the door, she was standing there - feeling guilty and she said " I.... " chanyeol cut off her words and say " i know about it, don't think too much, i'm not angry. " she holds her fingers together and slowly looked up and say " really? " he nodded and say " yea, so my dear second missy or rather my dongsaeng can you go back to your room already? " she smiled and say " dongsaeng?..." 

He smile and pushed her out of his door and say " go back now. " she nodded and walked back to her new room. Her new room was a beautiful fantasy because it was her dream princess room, but she sat down at her bed feeling sad, because no matter how much mrs park treats her well she can never become her real mother. Without knowing that the hot tea was just beside her lamp post, she put her phone there, hitting onto the tea cup and the hot tea pot.

The hot tea pot dropped onto the floor and the hot tea poured onto her hands and her phone dropped onto the floor where the hot tea was, she screamed out loud because of the pain and chanyeol heard it and rushed into her room and saw her hands bleeding...