Temporary Girlfriend : Five

Temporary Girlfriend

{ Temporary Girlfriend ; Chapter Five}


Chanyeol rushed over and say " omg. what happen? " She cried badly and chanyeol shouted out " give me the first aid box! now, quickly!" The maid heard it and quickly rushed over to the kitchen and took out the first aid box and rushed up to the second level and passed it to chanyeol and chanyeol turned over to the maid and say " don't let my mum know, I will take care of the second missy. " the maid nodded and quickly closed the door and walked out back to the kitchen.

She was crying in pain and chanyeol went to the toilet and wet the cloth and came back into her room and slowly clean her wound for her while she is bitting her lips, she uses her another hand to wrap around chanyeol waist because it was so painful that she can no longer bare with it. Chanyeol took out the first aid box and gently pour the medical oil on her wound and gently blow on her wound and she stopped crying and chanyeol brushed her head and say " it's okay already, are you feeling better?" 

She nodded and let go of chanyeol and the lips was bleeding because of her bitting her lips, chanyeol uses his hands to wipe away her blood on her lips and say " you really need to learn to take care of yourself, it's really scary seeing you hurting yourself here and there, do you understand? " She noded and say " I'm sorry... " He say " nono, I'm not scolding you. But you need to learn to take care of yourself, understand? " He gently take a look at her hands and say " what if there's a scar? " She looked at her wound and say " Does it really matters? I don't think so.... "

Chanyeol was angry by her words, because she doesn't even cares about herself and he packed up the first aid box and stood up from her bed and walked towards the door, she wanted to ask him to stay but looking at his back she decided to just keep shut and let him go... chanyeol didn't even looked back, he opened the door and walked out of the room. 

*** 

Finally today was the day that they would went into the major that they selected, as usual chanyeol and her went into the same class because chanyeol decided to take medicial science in order to woo kae min. Once they enter medical science class, the both of them quietly went to the seats and the back and chanyeol whisper to her " don't seat with me " she didn't answer but she heard clearly and went to the table next beside his. 

And the teacher happily welcome the both of us and the teacher said " chanyeol and yae ru will be joining us, please take good care of them and I would like 2 seniors to pair up with them, is anyone willing too? " chanyeol took the courage and spoke up " may I request to be with ms jung kae shin? " Kae shin turned around and spotted him - the guy, she saw the other time. The teacher nodded her head and kae shin took her stuffs over to chanyeol's table....

Up to the moment, there was still no one who wanted to pair with her, she was upset but she knew this would happen, because since young there were no people who liked her... just as she wanted to spoke up, D.O said " I will pair with her " the whole class was in shock, because it was the first time D.O actually wanted to pair with someone.

D.O was someone really cold, and he didn't like to mix around with anyone and his results was top in the entire medicial science cohort. She was glad that someone wanted to pair with her, and out of sudden a girl in front of her said that " you should really count yourself lucky , D.O oppa doesn't gets close to any girl, be on a look out . " Just then D.O took his bag and went to sit beside her, the whole class was just staring at the both of them.

***

D.O packed his bag and was preparing to leave class, and when he stood out from his chair, she stood up as well and say " thank... you " D.O turned around and say " you're welcome, and for your information... I've really strict teaching methods. " She nodded her head and say " I will try my best to catch up. " D.O smiled and during that moment, it was like a sunshine smilling brightly at her, and her heart almost melted and she blushed. 

D.O said " since you are in the third semster, I will give you some extra classes so that you will be able to pass the fourth semster exam. " She nodded and her head and D.O took out a pencil and a paper and wrote down his number and passed it to her and say " you can contact me at this number if there is anything you don't know. " She smiled and say " thank you, and I've yet to know your name. " D.O walked down the lecture room stairs and say " D.O, that's my name. " 

 

~~ ** Hey guys! Please comment! It's really sad to not see any comments at all TT