Time To Reveal The Truth!

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

“You know what we must do Chanyeol, we can't hide the fact that Baekhyun is suspected. It's better if we tell him, right in his face and try to make him help us to prove that he's not the murder.”
“But I can't. He... He will kill himself, I promise you he said it himself.”
“But not if we take him in right away. If we take him in we can protect him from wrong conclusions and from himself.”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head, he refuse to go over to Baekhyuns house and kind of arrest him for murders. No, he won't. It doesn't matter what the others say or think, they promised to stay quiet about this until they have solid proof.

 

 

“You have no proof that Baekhyun is the murderer! It's like me accusing a random stranger for walking in the park at the time of the murder!”
“But we did find something that belonged to Baekhyun, and Baekhyun was in the park, outside the restaurant during the time of the murder.”
“And you said he didn't tell you where he was during the other murders.”
“Chanyeol, we know this is hard, and we hate to even think like this. But we have to do our job.”
“No, I refuse! Until you have more solid proof, I won't go against Baekhyun!”
“We're not against him your idiot! I would never do anything to hurt Baekhyun hyung either! But if you really want to protect him, you should take him in!”

 

 

Sehun suddenly hissed at Chanyeol who almost jumped in his seat. The others nodded agreeing as Chanyeol held in a sigh. Well, he know that everything is pointing at Baekhyun. But he can't help it to think like this, where does he hide the body parts if he now is the murderer?

 

 

“But if we just say Baekhyun is the murderer, which I highly not believe, where would he hide the body parts? And why?”
“Doesn't he have a basement?”
“But I have been in his house several times since the first murder, and I haven't smelled any weird smell. Old blood and body parts smell, remember?”
“He just have to wrap the body parts in with plastic and the smell is closed in.”
“I still don't believe he would do that, I mean after all he as gone through-”
“I didn't want to tell you this, but I talked with D.O for some days ago, he told me something about Baekhyun... He said he had begun to look a little paranoid.”
“Paranoid? What do you mean with that?”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at Kai who held in a sigh as he had to spill it all out. The others stared as confused as Chanyeol at Kai who took a deep breathe and cleared his throat to not get interrupt by himself.

 

 

“He said that Baekhyun look worried around, sometimes mumbling weird things. He say that Baekhyun wash his hands like ten times each day, without using the bathroom.”
“Now when you mention it, it's kind of true.”
“Don't tell me Baekhyun didn't wash his hands like hundred of times yesterday.”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head, Baekhyun didn't, except the time he went to the bathroom, he think. But something isn't right here, something is wrong. Chanyeol must prove now that Baekhyun isn't the murderer, there must be-

 

 

“Aha! I have proof for Baekhyun not being the murderer!”

 

 

Chanyeol shouted almost overjoyed as the others gave him an odd look and waited for him to tell them.

 

 

“Remember that Baekhyun went to the bathroom, I saw him go in clearly, and I sat by the table for a very long time. The bathroom doesn't have any windows he can climb out for, and I only stopped stare at the bathroom door when I went over to Kris and Tao. Baekhyun went out to talk to his hyung Baekbeom, but if he now would commit the murder, why wasn't his hands nor clothes bloody? Think about it, the corp we found was covered in blood, shouldn't Baekhyun be as bloody too? He wouldn't have that much time to change clothes, commit the murder, change clothes again and hide the head. Then run back to the restaurant to let me find him stand outside with his phone against his ear, talking to his hyung. See, Baekhyun couldn't have possible-”
“If he wasn't wearing something that could cover his body, like plastic. Then he wrapped the head in to the plastic and hide it under the bush.”
“But when would he retrieve it when he was with me... Oh .”
“You left him home alone, remember? You told me that yourself.”
“B-But he didn't take a knife with him to the bathroom!”
“He could just a snatched a knife on his way out, it isn't that hard.”
“B-But... There must be something that saying the opposite, anything.”

 

 

Chanyeol read through the documents desperate as the others stared painful at Chanyeol who swore. Just one thing, just one little detail! There must be one little piece that will prove Baekhyuns innocent. Just one little thing, please!

 

 

“Chanyeol give up, you know like us that he's-”
“I'm going over to see him.”
“Chanyeol, you have to promise to-”
“I won't tell him, he would just kill himself if I did. But let me try to talk to him, just one more time. See if he... If he admit it or not.”
“You sure you dare to go alone?”
“He won't try to kill me! You know that too! So stop act like he's the murderer for real!”

 

 

Chanyeol hissed at his friends, almost storming out from the room as he felt the worries and fear slowly get a hold on him. What should he really do? Ask Baekhyun to just confess his sins and try to help him? Or should he look for evidence in Baekhyuns house that he's not the criminal? Yeah, he should do that for sure. He should prove that Baekhyun is innocent!

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun cried under his blanket, he's scared, he can't hold this in anymore. He have to do something. Baekhyun got up from his bed as he glanced out at the weather, it's raining. Baekhyun was fast to get some sweatpants on, a t-shirt and a hoddie over that. But when he thought about the girl head that was laying in the box wrapped in plastic, he almost threw up.

 

Baekhyun run to the bathroom when he felt his stomach twitch and he threw up. Baekhyun cried as he threw up, both scared and disgusted at once. He just wish this is over, so he could live a normal life, but it doesn't work like that.

 

Baekhyun washed his mouth and hands before he walked out from the bathroom and down to the kitchen, seeing the sharp knifes. His mind scared him right now, he could imagine how blood was streaming down for the knifes and screams was heard around him, but not for real.

 

Baekhyun shook the images away as he hurried to walk to the door, he's going to Chanyeol. He tried to grab his shoes, but Baekhyuns hands was shaking like crazy maracas. Baekhyun stared scared at his hands that wouldn't stop to shake, he's terrified.

 

 

“I had enough of this... I have to tell him... Chanyeol, I need to tell Chanyeol-”

 

 

It was then the door flew open in front of him, Baekhyun screamed in fear as he jumped back. He first thought it was his mother, but no it wasn't. He then thought it was Baekbeom, but no it wasn't him either. Then he thought about Chanyeol, but it wasn't him either.

 

Baekhyun stared terrified at the man in the door opening, his big smirk scared the out from Baekhyun as he happen to meet his blood thirsty eyes, and with that he mean the man wanted to kill. Baekhyun screamed, he screamed like crazy as he rushed up for the stairs, hearing the man follow him right behind him.

 

Baekhyun was halfway up for the stairs when the man grabbed his wrist and literally pulled him hard back, almost threw him down again. Baekhyun flew backwards down for the stairs, hitting the floor hard in front of the stairs and gasped for air. Baekhyun couldn't breathe nor feel his ribs.

 

 

“You're such an idiot boy! You wanted to see me in the park, here I am! Lets end this little game soon shall we? But first, lets take a car ride! Just you and me! Sounds good , right?!”

 

 

The man grabbed Baekhyuns hoddies hood and dragged him with him, literally struggling Baekhyun who tried to breathe while grabbing his shirt. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter