New Problem

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat with Baekhyun in the police car. None of them said anything. The silence lies over them all, including the police officers. When they finally arrived to the small town, that had a train station, the police officer pulled over the car by the train station and smiled kind at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Well there you go, we're at the train station. From here you can go back to Seoul without any problems.”
“Thank you so much for your help.”
“No, it's thank to you that this case got solved a little faster.”
“Well, we will be off then. Thank you once again.”
“No problem, we're just glad that we could.”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile as he glanced over at Baekhyun who shyly got out of the car and Chanyeol followed the boy's example.

 

“Well goodbye then.”
“Goodbye and have a nice journey.”
“Thank you and have have a nice day.”

 

The police officers smiled before Chanyeol closed the door and let the car drive away. Then he turned to Baekhyun who stared down at the ground and didn't want to look or talk to Chanyeol at the moment. It might be Chanyeol's fault since he kind of scolded Baekhyun earlier.

 

“Hey Baekhyun... Let's go home.”
“I... I don't want to-”
“I know. But sometimes you have to do things. Do I have to bring all those argues back up again?”
“But... It's... It's not-”
“No more but, let's go. Come on.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled the boy with him towards the train station. Baekhyun walked silent beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol glanced down at the boy from time to time as he noticed how tired Baekhyun looked.

 

“Hey Baekhyun... When we get home-”
“Don't talk about that please.”

 

Baekhyun cut Chanyeol off as Chanyeol glanced down at the boy who looked burdened. Since when did Chanyeol become a burden to the boy? Chanyeol held in a sigh as he decided to check if there are any trains they can take that is coming soon.

 

“There is a train we can take that arrives at 3 pm, which means we have an hour to buy the tickets and find the right platform.”
“Fine...”

 

Baekhyun didn't say anything else as Chanyeol held in a sigh. They begun to walk again to find the place where they can buy themselves a pair of tickets. After around 10 minutes, they found where to buy the tickets and managed to buy themselves a ticket home to Seoul without any problem.

With the money they kind of stole from Chanyeol's father, they have managed to get really far. The gas to the car, the food and now the train tickets. Baekhyun though had a little money with him, but the boy almost used up everything for his train ticket to Chanyeol's hometown.

 

“There. We got our tickets and we know where the platform is. Are you hungry? Do you want something?”

 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders as he looked away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol felt a little annoyed to be honest, since Baekhyun acted like a child when he's not that young. Though Chanyeol love Baekhyun's childish side sometimes, but this is to much even for him.

 

“Come here.”

 

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with him as he decided to take another talk with Baekhyun once again. He found them a bathroom that was empty as Chanyeol managed to lock the door and could turn to Baekhyun who stared confused at the giant.

 

“What are we doing in here?”
“We need to talk.”
“Haven't we talked enough? Shouldn't we just go to the platform and wait for the train?”
“Baekhyun... I love you, you know that, right?”
“Y-Yes of course! I love you too!”
“Then stop this childish act. Please, I really don't feel that well anymore.”
“W-What's wrong? I-Is it your head? A-Are you really okay?”
“I don't know, I just... I don't feel that well. My head is spinning from time to time and I just want to go home. I love you, I think about you in first hand even if I'm hurt. I'm worried about you too you know. So please stop this childish act and let's go home.”
“O-Okay... I... I'm sorry.”
“It's okay, I know you only... You only want us well. But right now isn't the right time to be selfish. Think about your friends and family as well, okay?”
“Okay... Let's go, I don't want to miss our train.”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a kind smile as they got out of the bathroom and headed towards the platform that their train will arrive at. Chanyeol and Baekhyun found themselves a bench to sit down on while they waited for their train to arrive. Which would come within 30 or 20 minutes from now and on.

 

“Hey Chanyeol?”
“Yes my love?”
“I... I'm just wondering... W-What happened to your dad? I mean... He has found us before, do you think-”
“Let's not talk about that, okay? I don't think he will be able to find us that easily, so let's focus on getting back home.”
“Okay.”

 

Baekhyun went silent again as Chanyeol glanced down at the boy, who carefully grabbed Chanyeol's hand and squeezed it a little gently. Chanyeol felt a smile sneak upon his lips as he squeezed Baekhyun's hand back and just sat there, in their little silence. They don't need to say anything, because they both know that it's the best if they just stay silent for now.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

As fast Baekhyun and Chanyeol had got on their train and found their seats, Chanyeol almost fell asleep right away. While Chanyeol was asleep, Baekhyun took his time to turn on his phone again to check if he got any more messages. He got some few from D.O, but also from his brother and mother.

Baekhyun hesitated before he send them all a quick reply that said they was on their way home and that no one had to worry about them anymore. Though Baekhyun felt uncomfortable, he got this feeling that things wasn't really that well as they seemed to be.

Chanyeol leaned his head against Baekhyun's shoulder after a while, though it probably looked a little funny. Baekhyun tried to make Chanyeol lean against something more comfortable like the seat or the wall beside him. But he ended up to lean against Baekhyun in the end anyway.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol's hand as he stared at the pale but warm hand, it feels so good to hold it again. Baekhyun is glad that he didn't runaway with Chanyeol. To be honest, Baekhyun knows that what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter