Birthday

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down for the corridor in school, soon it's summer and they will get their vacation from all this work and test and everything! Baekhyun smiled at everyone who passed him, well he has changed a lot since he got a real life. People who has seen him throw the years still can't believe that the quiet, shy and almost lonely boy Baekhyun could laugh, talk, be cute and funny.

 

Well Baekhyun is 16, no seriously it's his birthday today, but he's pretty sure that no one will remember it. Why, because everyone has been busy with all the tested before the summer break, it's to hard for everyone to remember. But, Baekhyun doesn't really care, he's to tired to celebrate his birthday anyway.

 

 

“Mr. Byun, going anywhere?”

 

 

Baekhyun stopped as he turned to his brother, he handle him a paper as he smiled at his little brother. Baekbeom, Baekhyun's favorite family member, even thought he miss his dead father a lot, Baekbeom has kind of replaced him a little.

 

 

“Thank hyung. By the way, did you get the job?”
“Well yes, so after the summer I will be gone here from, a little like you wanted, right?”
“No, don't think like that! But I'm glad for you, how is Minah doing?”
“She's just fine, and we're going on the honeymoon soon, so yeah we're both feeling great.”
“I hope you will have a good time, well see you hyung.”
“By Baekhyun-ah.”
 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he hurried to his last class for today, where his friends are and his lovely boyfriend Chanyeol. Baekhyun hurried in as the other smiled at him, everything is just perfect right now.

 

 

“You're late.”
“Sorry, I forgot the time a little.”
“Haven't you forgot something?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who smiled as he left a quick peek on his lips, Chanyeol hasn't seen Baekhyun for the whole day, and Baekhyun hasn't seen him. Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed the boy's hand and wanted to talk a little, but the teacher entered the room and the class had begun.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Baekhyun laid on Chanyeol as the boy his back with his hands, lately they have just walked home to Chanyeol's place to just lay like this the whole afternoon. Baekhyun rest his against Chanyeol's chest as he smiled, he really enjoys to just lay like this.

 

 

“Tired today?”
“A little, but if you wanna do something, just tell me.”
“I just got another letter from Kai's dad, they kind of need me to check something out again.”
“Again? Isn't it like the twelfth time now?”
“It is, but I can't ignore them. You can come along if you want to? It's nothing dangerous nor scary, I promise.”
“Okay, I will come along. Just because you asked me to.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he kissed his boyfriend. They got up and begun to head out from the room. Miss's Park were sitting in the kitchen, working on her laptop as she looked up and smiled at the both boys. Of course everyone knows about Baekhyun and Chanyeol's relationship, but to be honest, Miss's Park didn't expect that Chanyeol was gay.

 

 

“Hi Baekhyun, are you going to stay on dinner today?”
“Uhm, mom we going out.”
“Sorry Miss's Park, maybe next time.”
“Do as you want sweety, I'm not forcing you. Oh and Chanyeol, remember to not come home to late.”
“Yes mom, I won't.”
 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun and Chanyeol hurried out. You see, Chanyeol doesn't want to worry his mother, so he hasn't told her about his detective job for the police. He just say that he's either going out with Baekhyun or go over to a friends house when he sneaks out, and the funny is that Miss's Park doesn't have the time to really check up on what Chanyeol really is doing.

 

Baekhyun walked with Chanyeol beside him, holding hands as Chanyeol begun to think quiet to himself. As usual he goes throw the information he knows about the crime scene before he arrives, Baekhyun always stare at him as he hear Chanyeol mumble weird things.

 

They walked for a while before arriving to the so called crime scene. Baekhyun blinked as he stared at the house, isn't this Chen's house? Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun with him as Baekhyun begun to wonder, what had happened at Chen's place?

 

 

“Is Chen alright?”
“Yeah, but it's something weird that has happened here. You and I must investigate it.”
“Okay, but why haven't Chen mention it to us earlier?”
“Good question.”
 

 

Chanyeol just knocked on the door, he knocked exactly five times before stepping back. Baekhyun heard footsteps as the door went open and an almost totally worried Chen looked at them.

 

 

“Good you're here, it's something weird in the kitchen.”
“Okay, Baekhyun you go and wait in the living room, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he took of his jacket and shoes, Chanyeol and Chen hurried away as Baekhyun slowly begun to walk towards the living room. He has been to Chen's place before, but it's not that many times. Baekhyun looked around a little as he almost arrived to the living room, when the lights went out. Baekhyun froze and looked around, something isn't right here.

 

 

“Chanyeol? Chen?”
“We're fine, just go to the living room, we going to fix the electricity!”
“Okay.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked carefully on as he sighed quiet to himself, what is wrong with Chanyeol and Chen today? Baekhyun wasn't sure if he had arrived to the living room, until the lights went on and he jumped three meters when he heard shouts all from the room.

 

 

“Happy Birthday!”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at his friends until he laughed and smiled at them, they really knows how to scare him good. Chanyeol walked over with a smiling expression as he hugged Baekhyun.

 

 

“Sorry for scaring you Baekie, but happy birthday.”
“You remember my birthday?”
“Of course we do! Why wouldn't we?!”
“I don't know, to many tests maybe?”
“Don't be silly, come in!”

 

 

Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun who walked over to the others, almost blushing. He seriously didn't expect this to come, after all Chanyeol had tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter