Crazy Idea

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat with Chanyeols hoddie on, crying as he wanted to disappear in the giant hoddie. D.O poured some tea up in a teacup as he smiled kind at Baekhyun who sobbed and just nodded to a thank.

 

Chen walked around in Baekhyuns house, studying some of the old pictures as Tao were studying some statutes. Baekhyuns mother is with Baekbeom and Minah, planing the baby's birth. They didn't know about this, not yet. The police will call them later, but they said that they will do that when Chanyeol is found, if it isn't tomorrow they find him.

 

Chanyeol would hug Baekhyun by now if he were here. He would kiss him on the forehead, his cheek and tell him that everything is going to be fine. He would go to the store, buy Baekhyun some sweets and feed him cutely. He would play with Baekhyun, chase him around for fun until they get to tired and just lay in the couch, kissing.

 

But now, Chanyeol isn't here. He's gone. Baekhyun can't believe he let Chanyeol disappear like that. He mean, if he just had told anyone about those weird letters and boxes with body parts for a long time ago, he would had been safe with Chanyeol here beside him.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart ache when he could literally imagine Chanyeols white huge smile, his wonderful soft hair and those brown eyes that would either look worried at him or happy. Those eyes... The deep brown eyes Baekhyun always drown in, those eyes that make him feel like home wherever he is.

 

 

“Baekhyun, please stop cry. Everything is going to be fine. This time, we all know about this problem and will do everything in our power to-”
“I... I killed him... I... Killed... Chanyeol.”
“Stop it, you didn't. You got kidnapped and hurt, you couldn't help it-”
“I knew something like this would happen... I could had... saved him... I killed... Chanyeol.”
“Stop it I said, it's not like that. Come here.”

 

 

D.O hugged Baekhyun as Chen and Tao exchanged some worried glances. The house is clean from body parts and blood at all. It's empty from terrible things, but Baekhyun can still see blood stream down for the walls. He want Chanyeol here, he want him to protect him, like he promised...

 

But that was what he did... He protected Baekhyun from that crazy murderer man... He took Baekhyuns place... And now... He will also die...

 

 

“I can't take it anymore! I can't! Why is this happening?! I didn't want anything of this to happen! Why must everything be like this?!”
“Come here, it's okay. Just let it out.”
“I hate myself! I hate my life! I hate fate! I hate everything!”

 

 

Baekhyun cried as he hugged D.O tight, crying out. Chen and Tao walked over and joined the hug as Baekhyun just cried, wondering what will happen to Chanyeol now. Is he already dead? Is he cursing Baekhyun for his death? What will happen? Or what has happened?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up to his father's laughing. He glanced annoyed up at him as he was drinking his stupid liquid, laughing at with hooker that was standing by the window that was opened. Chanyeol sighed disgusted as his father eyed him a little as the woman suddenly saw him and smirked.

 

 

“Well hello there handsome number two. What are such a boy like you doing here?”
“Getting disgusted by you and my father.”
“I see, I thought you had the same handsomeness as this man here.”
“Can we go? Are you done with being a ?”

 

 

Chanyeol got a warning eye as the woman got assaulted and left. Chanyeols father closed the window as he grabbed the gun and pointed it straight at Chanyeol who smirked at him.

 

 

“What? Are you going to shoot me here? Go ahead, kill me. It would be my pleasure.”
“You're lucky that I still need you, your brat. I can't believe you turned out to be so disrespectful towards me.”
“Oh so now I'm disrespectful?! Ha! You're the one who me your old bastard! You forced me to do terrible things and you hurt me more than you think! I hate you!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt the anger take over him as he tried to threw himself over is father to literally struggle him. But his father pushed him hard back and hit him hard with the gun, making Chanyeol whine at the new pain at his forehead. His father sighed as Chanyeol gave him a death glance.

 

 

“Look what you made me do. You're bleeding, your stupid kid. Sit still, or I knock you out!”

 

 

He gave Chanyeol a warning glance before he turned to the wheel and begun to drove again. Chanyeol lend back in the seat, holding his head up as he felt the blood stream down for his forehead and down to his cheek. Damn that stupid old bastard!

 

Chanyeol felt the anger still inside him, and if someone doesn't come and catch this bastard soon, Chanyeol will try everything he can to kill him. He should had killed him long time ago, and now when he's here, he so regret for not doing it.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat crouched together in the shower, here is the only place he could hide from D.O, Chen and Tao. They're talking to his worried mother who refuse to listen and Baekbeom and Minah is also here. Baekhyun heard Baekbeom try to get in to the bathroom, but Baekhyun want to be alone. He just need to be alone for a while.

 

Baekhyun felt the warm water stream down for his body, but he could still see and feel the blood stream down for him and the walls. No matter how much he tried to get it off, it's still there. And it won't go away, never in his whole life.

 

Baekhyun cried as he has tried to scrub his body so hard that he was actually bleeding for real now. Baekhyun heard how Baekbeom knocked on the door, calling him worried as D.O did the same.

 

 

“Baekhyun, are you really okay in there?”
“Hey, Baekhyun, please open up. I know it's hard for you to handle, but don't you think you're doing something wrong here? Locking yourself in won't help Chanyeol, and you know it.”
“Leave me alone! I want to be alone I said!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted mostly depressed back to his hyung and D.O who sighed. They decided to let Baekhyun be for a little longer, since he seemed not that happy. But they can't blame him, Baekhyun is hurt, he's bleeding and he's so freaking tired of this.

 

After a while, Baekhyun turned off the shower and stepped out. He grabbed the towel that was hanging beside him and dried himself a little. He then just sat down on the toilet, stared down on the floor and the water that was dripping down from his hair.

 

It didn't take many minutes before Baekhyun heard a soft knock on the door as he glanced up at it, wondering if it was D.O or Baekbeom. He guess it's Baekbeom, since he won't leave Baekhyun alone. Or is it Minah?

 

 

“Baekhyun... It's me...”

 

 

Baekhyun heard his mother's voice, it sounded like she was crying but also stuttering at the same time. Baekhyun sobbed a little as he waited for her to say something else.

 

 

“Can you please open up? For me?”

 

 

Baekhyun let the silence take over again as he heard his mother sigh and leave. He just sat there, in silence and just felt how time almost stopped. It felt good, good to know that time would stop just for him. So he wouldn't have to hear the tragic news later, about Chanyeol being dead.

 

Chanyeol... He has done so much for Baekhyun, and now he's gone. Baekhyun think life is very unfair, especially towards Chanyeol who has never done something wrong. He's a detective, working to help others and stop maniacs like the crazy murderer who tried to kill Baekhyun. Chanyeol has done much kind things, especially taking care off Baekhyun himself.

 

Baekhyun sobbed quiet as he suddenly felt how his feelings changed inside him. He's right, Chanyeol has done a lot for him. Chanyeol has opened up his feelings and heart, he saved him from the first crazy murderer, supported him by the hospital bed, loved him and took care off him afterwards and now, he saved Baekhyun once again from another crazy murderer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter