An ending before a start? ~

Give it to me

imagetumblr_mzk0zcMkDt1rdwmdio1_r1_400.gifv

Jieun ♥ Luhan

 

Jieun gently knocked on EXO's waiting room and waited for an answer. After a while D.O's cute face poked outside the door. "Oh Jieun noona," He smiled. "Come in," He said opening the door for her. Inside EXO's welcoming face waved at her. She did the same and looked around but she couldn't find him. "Looking for Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun said. Jieun said nothing and nodded. "Sorry noona but we don't know where he is as well," Chanyeol pouted.

"It's alright i'll go look for him," Jieun smiled. "You sure noona? This place is pretty big," D.O asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine I mean how hard is it to find one guy?" Jieun scoffed. Apparently really hard. She's been looking for him for 20 minutes now. Just wait till I get my tiny hands on you Luhan. Jieun growled. How could he just abandon and leave his poor friend alone? Jieun sniffed. 

Where is he? Jieun huffed, tired looking for Luhan. "He told me he would wait for me near my waiting room," Jieun pouted. Let me go search his waiting room again. Jieun sighed. When she was about to turn left she saw a figure that looked like Luhan. Without a second thought she shouted, "Lulu!" Luhan swiftly turned around and Jieun smiled succeeding in her mission to find Luhan.

It seems like he was with Xiumin. Xiumin waved at Jieun and Jieun did the same with a smile. As Xiumin was about to leave he whispered something to Luhan which caused him to blush a little. Jieun furrowed her brows and waited for Luhan to come over to her. "There you are! Do you know how long I was looking for you!" Jieun almost shouted while resting her arms on her hips.

Luhan frowned and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry Songji but why were looking for me?" He said. "What do you mean why was I looking for you? You told me to wait for you after all the performance were done but you never came to me," Jieun sulked. Luhan mentally slapped himslef when he remembered telling her that. "I'm really sorry Songji it just went out my head. I'll make it up to you," Luhan said giving his best aegyo.

His aegyo always seemed to make her smile and this time it also worked. "Oh alright then," She smiled a little. "So how are you going to make it up to me?" Jieun said getting a bit excited. "Hmm I'll treat you to your favourite coffee and chocolate cake!" Luhan said after thinking really hard. "Call! I like that idea, let's go!" Jieun grabbed his hand and was about to drag him when she got pulled back. "Yah what are you doing?" Jieun frowned.

"Do you really wanna go to a cafe wearing that?" Luhan said pointing at her performance clothes. "Oh yeah," Jieun slightly patted her forehead. "Lulu give me a minute. I'll go change really quickly. Just wait right here," Jieun said skipping off. Cute. Luhan smiled looking at the backside of Jieun. "Maybe I'll go change as well," He said looking at his outfit right now. As soon as he entered his waiting room, he was yelled at.

"Yah Luhannie hyung Jieunnie noona was looking for you," D.O yelled. "Yeah and she was sweating really badly as well. Poor Jieunnie noona she was probably looking everywhere for you," Sehun glared. "How could you abandon her after promising her you'll meet her?" Tao said. "Guys, guys, guys. Don't worry I've already found her," Luhan said waving his hand in the air showing his defeat.

"Oh good otherwise she'll still be looking for you," Lay said. "Yeah I felt bad for her so I'm treating her to coffee," Luhan said while looking for his clothes. "Good but be careful of the paparazzi," Suho warned. "Dude it's been 5 years and we still haven't got caught once. No one even knows we're bestfriend," Luhan scoffed. "Just be careful. The paparazzi now a days are much better than those before," Kris agreed with Suho.

"Plus because our popularity they're always following us around," Baekhyun input. "Don't worry guys. I'll make sure to wear disguise," Luhan winked at them before running off to find Jieun. "I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling today," Suho frowned. "Yah Songji over here!" Luhan yelled at the lost figure. Jieun was wearing a tank top with a hoodie and jeans. Simple yet beautiful and elegant.

"There you are," Jieun said. "I told you to wait for me, didn't I?" Jieun folded her arms across her chest. "I know but I thought I might as well change too," Luhan said scratching the nape of his neck. "Oh well, let's go before the cafe shuts down," Jieun jumped up and down like a little child. "Araso, araso get in the car first," Luhan chuckled. Jieun nodded and entered the car, as Luhan was about to enter as well he felt like someone was following them.

He turned around but there was no one. Huh? That's weird why do I feel like someone is behind us? Luhan shook the thought off his head as he heard Jieun whine. "Lulu hurry up!" Jieun snapped. "I'm coming, i'm coming," Luhan glared. After few minutes they arrived to their favourite cafe. "Finally," Jieun smiled pulling Luhan by the hand hurrying him. "Songji don't worry the cafe isn't going run away," Luhan teased.

"Shut up! I just want my cappucino," Jieun said. "Alright let's go order," Luhan said as they walked in hand in hand. Luhan made sure he wore a sunglass while Jieun tried to hide her face with her hoodie. Thankfully there wasn't many people there and the ones that were there didn't bother too much about them. "What would you like sir?" The waiter asked politely while giving them a big smile.

"I would like one iced americano, one cappucino and two chocolate cake please," Luhan replied back politely. "Your order will be ready in a few minutes, please take a seat while you're waiting," he smiled while gesturing towards a table near the corner. "Thank you," Luhan and Jieun bowed then went towards their seat. "Yah Lulu how could you order iced americano?" Jieun said.

"Wae? You know it's my favourite coffee," Luhan pouted. "But it's winter right now. You're gonna catch a cold. I know how you get sick quickly," Jieun said while patting his head. "Aw does my Songji care for me that much?" Luhan said in a cute voice while pinching her cheeks. "Yah don't do that. It hurts," Jieun cried as she tried to soothe the pain. "Here's you order," the waiter from before said while placing the order on their table.

As soon as the waiter arrived they stopped arguing and admired the food in front of them. Before leaving the waiter said, "By the way you two make a very cute couple." And with that he left. Jieun and Luhan blushed really hard and the atmosphere became silent and awkward. Jieun tried to break the ice by quickly changing the subject. "Lulu try this chocolate cake," Jieun said feeding him.

"How is it?" Jieun asked. "Hmm really tasty," Luhan said giving thumbs up. "Let me feed you," Luhan said while taking the spoon off Jieun and feeding her. "Hmm daebak!" Jieun squealed. Luhan chuckled at her reaction and took a sip off his iced americano. He shivered a little realising that he should have listened to Jieun. "Told you," Jieun teased once seeing his reaction.

"Pfft I actually love it," Luhan stuck his toungue out. "Whatever," She scoffed. "Oh I was learning chinese the other day and I found this idiom that perfectly fits you," Jieun said. "Oh really? What is it? It's not going to be something horrible is it?" Luhan pouted. "Don't worry it's something nice," Jieun smiled. "It was something like 'chen .. yu luo yan'," Jieun said after giving it a thought. [side note: stole this off a chinese show Luhan was on. Apparently it means breath-taking beauty, which Luhan definitely is]

Luhan blushed a little. "You really think so?" Luhan mumbled. "Yeah I mean even though you're my friend and I joke around a lot with you but I can't ignore the fact that you're an absolute beauty," Jieun said with a sparkle in her eyes. "Pfft since you complimented me in chinese i'll compliment you back," Luhan grinned. "You're 'bi yue xiu hua'." [side note: also taken from the same show. This means very beautiful; one's beauty would shut out the moon and put flowers to shame]

"What does that mean?" Jieun asked curiously. "Hmm you can go find out yourself, since you're learning chinese and all that" Luhan smirked. "Yah that's not fair," Jieun whined. "Hurry up and finish your coffee and cake, we need to leave in 5 minutes," Luhan said ignoring Jieun's aegyo. "I don't like you oppa," Jieun huffed. Luhan knew when Jieun called him oppa then that means she's really angry or annoyed.

"Songji are you angry?" Luhan asked. "Aniyo oppa," Jieun gave him a stiff smile. "Don't be angry," Luhan held her hand and shook it. "I'm not angry. Let's go manager oppa must be waiting for us," She shook off his hand and walked off. "Yah Songji, wait for me," Luhan quickly paid and chased after her. He was about to apologise again when he saw Jieun peacefully sleeping. Woah she is really beautiful.

"Bi yue xiu hua means you're beautiful, you dummy," Luhan whispered into her ears. What Luhan didn't know was that she was awake and could hear everything he just said. Jieun smiled and purposely rested her head on his shoulder throughout the journey. "Jieun," Luhan whispered. "Songji we're at your dorm," This time he spoke a little louder. "Hmmm," Jieun slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh thanks Lulu, the coffee and cake was lovely," Jieun said as she hugged him goodbye. "It was nothing, see you tomorrow at music bank," Luhan waved. "Bye have a safe trip back," Jieun waved back and entered her dorm. "I really tired today, can you wake me up when we reach there hyung?" Luhan requested. "Sure Luhan, but I noticed some reporters outside the cafe. Are you sure no one recognized you?" Manager hyung questioned.

"WHAT!?" Luhan yelled. "But I had disguise on and the waiter and the people didn't recognize me at all." he argued. "Calm down Luhan, maybe they were there because of another reason. Think positive," Manager hyung reassured. "I'm sorry hyung, I was just taken aback," Luhan apologised. "No worries, sleep i'll wake you up when we get there," He responded. "Thanks hyung," Luhan replied.

Hope what hyung said was right. I don't want to bring troubles to EXO and especially Jieun. Luhan sighed and closed his eyes. "Hyung, hyung!" Someone yelled while shooking his body. Huh? How come I am in my room? But that wasn't important right now. "Hyung come quickly. You've got to see this," Chanyeol pulled him up and dragged him in the living room.

EXO members were already there examining the t.v carefully. Meanwhile Suho and Kris had a stern look while the others looked worried. "Luhan, care to explain this?" Kris asked pointing at the t.v screen. Luhan turned to look at the screen and his eyes widened. It was an article on Jieun and Luhan. There were pictures of them from yesterday and the captions read: Yesterday night SECRET's main vocal Jieun and EXO's visual Luhan were caught enjoying a coffee date.

Both seemed close as they were holding hands and feeding each other. Is that the cries of Luhan's fangirls and Jieun's fanboys we hear? As of now nothing has been confirmed yet but is this a new idol couple we're sensing? We're still waiting for SM's and TS' statement about this. Suho turned the t.v off and looked at Luhan for an explanation. "You told me you'd be very careful," Suho said.

"I was but I don't know how they caught us," Luhan tried to explain. "Luhan it's not only about you, it's also about Jieun. You do know how protective our fans are, anything can happen to her," Kris scolded. "I know, I know and I'm really sorry," Luhan spoke. "It's not us you should be apologising to, it's Jieunnie noona," Kai said. "I'll go call her and apologise," Luhan said heading to his room.

"Hurry up, Mr.Sooman wants to meet you,"Xiumin said. Luhan nodded before shutting the door. He picked his phone up and scrolled down to Jieun's name. SongJi . With a sigh he called her. After two rings she picked up. "Lulu," Her voice was really faint. "Songji, are you alright? I'm really sorry I should have been more careful," Luhan cried. "It's alright Lulu. What's the worse that could happen? I get killed by your fans," Jieun chuckled.

"Yah it's not funny. Don't ever say that," Luhan scolded. "Chill Lulu, it was only a joke," Jieun said. "Well it's seriously not funny at all. I don't know what I would do without you Songji," He said. "Aw Lulu even if I die I would still come back for you. I'd become a ghost and haunt you," Jieun laughed. "You know I'm scared of ghosts then why say that?" Luhan sulked. "I know that's why I said it," She smiled.

Their conversation carried on with a few jokes here and there. "Oh Songji i've got to go. Mr. Lee Sooman wants to have the talk with me," Luhan said. "I've got to go too. My CEO wants to meet with me," And with that they hung up. Luhan sighed as he looked at the office door in front of him with the name Lee Sooman printed on it. He took a final sigh before bravely entering the room. Is this an ending before an start?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've nothing to say so look at this Jieun and Luhan's beauty appreciation gifs

tumblr_mzzh6mjZtl1toejfho3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mzz1m5aFot1qcxgmho2_500.gif

tumblr_mzyxj8KzHg1sz0j5io1_250.gif tumblr_mzyvuanYKR1qjwl2so2_500.gif

tumblr_mztayglgzj1tpqtloo3_250.gif tumblr_mzyxgtlgRP1tq92hpo5_500.gif

tumblr_mzwkgcjIk51rtjcr5o1_500.gif tumblr_mzrb2q8I9S1ru6q9ao1_250.gif