Just an one-sided love? ~

Give it to me

tumblr_ml3i0uKL1R1rij4jso1_500.gif tumblr_mly1k740SA1rdnt5vo2_250.gif Image result for xiumin gif 2017

Jaehyun ♥ Hyojung ♥ Minseok

 

"Hyorin-ah slow down. We still have time you know," Minseok said while looking at the young girl in front of him shocked. Who would have thought that the Korea's glamorous body, Hyorin, could eat so much? "Aniyo oppa time is what I haven't got," Hyorin spoke with full. Minseok chuckled as he looked at Hyorin stuffing her face. "Seriously Hyorin. Chew slowly," Minseok said while wiping . "Thanks oppa!" She gave him a smile. "No worries," Minseok patted her head. "Hyorin-ah!" A loud voice from behind called her. Shocked, Hyorin and Minseok both turned around to find a tall, handsome man waving towards them. "Jaehyun oppa," Hyorin squealed and ran to give him a tight hug.

Jaehyun chuckled and returned the hug. "It's been ages since I've seen you. Where have you been?" Hyorin pouted. "Aw still the cute Hyorin-ah I see," Jaehyun pinched her cheeks."Ah it hurts," Hyorin slapped his hands away. "And answer me," She glared towards him. "Araso, araso. I'll tell you a top secret," Jaehyun said while looking around suspiciously. Curious, Hyorin leaned in. "What is it?" Hyorin whispered. "I'm currently filming 'You who came from the stars' with Kim Soohyun and Jun Jihyun," Jaehyun whispered into her ears. "WHAT?" Hyorin yelled only to be hissed at. "Yah stop shouting," Jaehyun covered ."Oops, sorry oppa~" Hyorin smiled cheekily.

"Who were you hanging out with anyways?" Jaehyun asked looking around. "Ah Xiumin oppa," Hyorin yelled and turned around as she finally remembered him but he was long gone. "Xiumin? From EXO?" Jaehyun asked. Hyorin nodded while still looking for him. Where did he go? "He left ages ago," Jaehyun said. "What? And you're telling me this now," Hyorin said. "Sorry I was just excited to meet you," Jaehyun pouted."Doesn't matter. Let's go now. I'm sure the others would be happy to see you," Hyorin said while dragging him along to SISTAR's changing room. "Who could he be? Is he Hyorin's boyfriend? Her friend? Ah this curiosity is killing me," Minseok said while walking towards his changing room.

Suddenly he banged into someone. "Ah, I'm sorry," Minseok bowed. "Ani it's alright Minseok hyung," Minseok looked up to see Minho smiling towards him."Ah Minho-ya, haven't you left yet?" Minseok asked confused since he was sure SHINee had another schedule after this. "Oh our schedule got cancelled because the MC of the programme wouldn't be able to make it," Minho answered. "By the way hyung," Minho said. "What is it?" Minseok asked. "Do you like someone?" Minho asked with a big grin. "Wh-what?" Minseok choked. "Do you like someone?" He repeated again."Why do you think that?" Minseok asked flustered. "Because you have been acting like you're in love.

Whenever I see you, you're either grinning like an idiot or lost in your own little world," Minho replied. "Yah how can you call your hyung an idiot?" Minseok playfully glared towards him. "Whatever you say or do isn't going to change the topic hyung," Minho said. "Argh. Fine I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone, araso?" Minseok said with a serious look.Minho swallowed his saliva as he saw the change in his hyung's look. "I promise, I won't tell anyone," Minho replied. "I like ... Hyorin," Minseok whispered in his ears. "WHAT?" Minho yelled. After calming himself a little he spoke, "You. Like. SISTAR's. Hyorin?" Minho asked shocked. "Yah, yah. Do you have to shout it out?" Minseok glared.

"Sorry hyung but I never expected you to like someone like Hyorin noona," Minho said."What do you mean?" Minseok asked while he tilts his head to the side. "I mean isn't she too y for you?" Minho chuckled. "She's much more than that," Minseok smiled. "Well isn't someone love-struck," Minho said as he nudged Minseok playfully. "Stop teasing hyung," Minseok said. "Okay, okay. But by the way hyung, you looked really worried before. Did something happen?" Minho asked worried. "Nothing much but I saw Hyorin with a guy. I don't know if he was her boyfriend or not," Minseok frowned."Don't worry hyung. I'll go find out," Minho smiled. "Yah what are you going to do?" Minseok asked.

"Leave that to me," Minho winked before sprinting off to who knows where. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Minseok sighed as he continued walking towards his changing room. “Yah Minseok-ah how was your date with Hyorin?” Luhan cooed as he walked towards him. “For the last time Luhan, it’s not a date,” Minseok sighed.“Woah why do you look so pissed off?” Luhan asked backing away. “Nothing, I just saw Hyorin with a guy acting all lovey dovey,” Minseok sulked. “What? She has a boyfriend?” Luhan’s eyes widened. “I don’t know but they were certainly acting as a couple,” Minseok said. “Do you want me to go find out about it?” Luhan asked. “Don’t bother.

Minho is already taking care of that,” Minseok smile. “Minho?” Luhan asked and Minseok nodded in reply.Minho skipped down the hallway and stopped in front of his destination. His face lit up when he saw the name of the artist on the door. SISTAR. He knocked gently on the door and soon he was greeted by a smiling face of Bora. “Oh, Minho-ya. What brings you here?” Bora asked. “Hello noona, I was just looking for Hyorin noona,” Minho greeted while looking around. “Hyorin? She’s gone out with Jaehyun oppa. Why are you looking for her?” Bora replied.“Jaehyun oppa?” Minho frowned. “Yeah, you know the guy from SISTAR19’s Gone not around any longer video, he’s a model,” Bora smiled.

“Oh are they dating or something?” Minho asked curiously. Bora burst into laughter, “No, they are really close friends and they treat each other as siblings and nothing more.” This made Minho sigh in relief. “Why were you looking for her again?” Bora asked. “Nothing, I’ll tell her the next time I see her. Bye noona,” Minho said before running off. “Bye,” Bora yelled at the retreating figure. “HYUNG!” Minho yelled as he sprinted into the changing room of his hoobae. “Minseokie hyung, I found out about Hyo…, I mean the stuff you wanted me to find out,” Minho sighed as he found out that he was the centre of attention with 12 set of eyes looking at him shock. “Hey guys,” Minho chuckled nervously before placing himself in the middle of Luhan and Minseok.

“So what did you find out?” Luhan said. “It’s about Hyorin noona,” Minho grinned. “The guy you saw him with is called Ahn Jaehyun and he’s a model. Do you remember him from SISTAR19’s Gone not around any longer music video? Well they got closer through that but they treat each other as brother and sister and nothing more,” He said really fast. Minseok smiled widely and gave Minho a hug. “Thanks Minho I don’t know what I would do without you,” Minho chuckled and returned the hug. “No worries hyung this is the least I could do.”“Well I’m off hyung see ya later,” Minho waved goodbye and left without another word. “I swear that guy moves around too much,” Luhan said.

“Yeah but at least he found out something useful,” Minseok said. “I think I’ll go apologise to her for leaving without saying goodbye.” Minseok stood up and went to look for Hyorin. Where is she? Did she leave already? No, she still has another special stage left so where could she be? As if on demand Hyorin popped up. “Oppa!” Hyorin waved. “Where did you go? Do you know how long I spent my time looking for you,” Hyorin pouted. “Sorry Hyorin-ah my manager called and I had to leave without saying goodbye,” Minseok lied. “No worries oppa, did you know SISTAR is going to perform with EXO next week and I saw your name on the list. I’m so excited, I hope we get paired together,” Hyorin squealed.

“Oh really? Well I hope I get you as my partner as well,” Minseok grinned. “Who else was on the list?” Minseok asked. “You, Luhan oppa, Kai and Lay oppa,” Hyorin replied after giving it a thought. “It looks like the dancing line got chosen,” Minseok said. “More like the visual line,” Hyorin nudged him. “Yah you’re making me blush,” Minseok said cupping his pink face. “Oh come on oppa. Just admit it, you probably think you’re quite good looking,” Hyorin shoved him a little. “I don’t,” Minseok replied still trying to hide his flushed face.“Well I think you are and you should be more confident. Just look at me, I’m not that pretty myself but I have learnt to be confident on how I look,” Hyorin said while firmly placing her hands on Minseok’s shoulders.

Minseok’s expression changed from smiling to frowning. “Who says you’re not pretty? Hyorin you are one of the prettiest and beautiful person I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” Minseok said. “You don’t have to lie oppa,” Hyorin bitterly smiled while looking away.“I’m not Hyorin, you’re not only pretty on the outside, you’re pretty on the inside too. A charm that a lot of people lack," Minseok cupped her face. Hyorin looked up and stared at his eyes. She saw a sense of honesty, something she has never seen in anyone before when telling her that. It seemed like time had stopped while they kept looking into each other's eyes. "Ahem," Luhan coughed. Minseok and Hyorin moved away as someone interrupted their 'moment'.  

“Luhan oppa,” Hyorin said. “Hey Hyorin,” Luhan smiled. “Hyorin-ah,” Jieun squealed and gave her a tight hug. “Jieunnie,” Hyorin chuckled as she returned the hug. “You two know each other?” Minseok furrowed his eyebrows. “Of course, oppa. We were supposed to debut together in a trio in JYP but the plan failed,” Jieun said. “Yeah but we’ve been close since then,” Hyorin said. “That’s nice to ..” Luhan was cut off by the girls’ conversation. “How long has it been we’ve actually seen each other though being in the same building every day,” Jieun shrieked. “I know right, but tell me about this scandal,” Hyorin replied whispering the last sentences. “I’ll meet up with you later and tell you everything, okay?” Jieun winked.

They turned around to find the men looking at them stunned. “Well I’ll leave you guys alone now but when we meet up I need explanation for what I saw,” Jieun said while she tried to drag Luhan way.“Yeah, yeah. Whatever see you around,” Hyorin waved. “Come on oppa, we need to go now,” She said. “Alright, let me say bye first,” Luhan said. “No need, you can say it next time, it’s too late now,” Jieun said still trying to pull him away from Minseok and Hyorin. “Yah, how come you’re so strong now? You used to be so fragile,” Luhan asked. “That’s cause I exercise, something you don’t do,” Jieun stuck out her tongue. “YAH!” Luhan yelled as he flicked her head. “OPPA!” Jieun screamed as she chased after him.

Hyorin and Minseok laughed at the bickering couple as they chased each other away. “I hope they get together soon,” Minseok smiled. “I hope so too,” Hyorin said. “What? You know they like each other?” Minseok asked shocked. “Of course oppa,” Hyorin chuckled. “Not only me but everyone knows they like each other. It’s so clear how they look at each other, it’s love.” Minseok nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I don't know what's taking them so long to admit their feelings to one another," Minseok shook his head. "Don't stress over it oppa, when the time comes they'll admit it," Hyorin patted his back. "I guess you're right. I'll just let them sort out their feelings in their own pace," Minseok smiled.

"Leaving that topic aside. Oppa, can I ask you a favour?" Hyorin asked. "Sure, what is it?" Minseok said. "Can you get me EXO's signed CD please?" Hyorin pleaded with her infamous 'aegyo'. Minseok chuckled at her attempt at aegyo, it was awkward yet strangely it had a cute charm to it. "It's just that I'm a big fan but I'm too afraid to ask face to face because I don't want to be threaten by your saesang fans," Hyorin said. "Alright, alright i'll get it for you," Minseok said. "Thank you oppa," She gave him a quick hug. "I want it tomorrow at our dance rehearsal. I need to go now, bye oppa," Hyorin yelled while running away. "Bye Hyorin-ah," Minseok yelled back before skipping off in happiness.          

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there my lovely readers, I know it's been a long time and I know this is a very very veryy late update but hey 'better late than never' innit. But I promise you that the next update will be much more quicker so you guys don't have to keep waiting. Please do ignore the font problem I have had, even I don't know what went wrong and if you didn't notice it then phew! Please do comment to tell me about how you think the story is coming along or any friendly cirticisms as they are always welcomed. Anyways do enjoy this short yet late update! ^.^