Meeting a bully

Campus Royalties

The teachers gathered for a meeting and so Ms. Park, our adviser, needs to leave us.

gee I'm totally out of place~ Prince Himchan was right I need a social life... Gee I'm a shy person I don't know how to communicate first~

For the first time I saw girls act like that~ GEE FROM WHAT SECTION DO I BELONG? Seems like they need to treat me only on the first meeting~ when the teacher is around? Urgh can't handle it... 

"Yah! I thought I'm the only girl you ever loved? How come I saw you dating with that girl!" That girl was so L-O-U-D. This life is difficult  how come nobody treats me nor introduced infront of me? 

"Yeah your the first girl I've ever loved~" the boy grab her and let her seated on his lap. (A/N that boy was Kai)

EWWW GROSS!!! How come you will be sweet after a small fight with that additional actions? Urgh. Those kids needs discipline they're having too much PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION in class. Ohhh gosh how are these be respectful when They're doing this in class.

Enough EUN! you're just wasting your time thinking about their issue well the best way to do is that don't look at them... That's it!!! Well after look at those 2 lovers over there. I saw this handsome guy hmmm well he is~ with this cute girl beside him looks like something's wrong there...(A/N that guy was Luhan)

well EUN STOP IT! It's not your problem~

on the other side I heard gossips about my sister and brother dating? Ohh gee did anyone knows that they're siblings? Including me? How come they're dating when there's no proof?

gee wait a minute why do I keep on saying GEE??? Yegh I'm really bored~

in all of a sudden a tall man and 2 cute boys surrounded me.

"hello beautiful lady~" the tall man said.

"hello too?~" I respond with that awkward voice 'like who in the world will talk to 3 boys like that?'

"oh~ I'm Chanyeol" he looks like a cold guy ~ 

"oh oh oh my turn I'm cutie Sehunnie!!!" Ahhh~ so cute want to steal a hug from him kyah!!!

"and my name is Tao" ohhh he looks cold too~

"Your a scholar right?" Chanyeol? That tall guy? Asked me.

"uhhh~ ne~"

"soo this girl can't afford the tutions here hahaha!" Aigoo I'm really right they we're bullies like from my past school~

"hyung~ it's too early to greet her bad." That cutie boy saved me~

"can I ask you a question?" I asked awkwardly.

"sorry we don't have time~" that giant infront of me distruct me from giving my thoughts.

"go take your time~" awhh I thought he was cold but he's not.

"what's the relationship of the two royalties?" I asked.

"ROYALTIES?!?!" The three of them was shocked.

"no I mean you treat them like a prince and a muse right? So inshort they're called royalties. Don't they?"

"ahhh thought it was another talk of the campus again." That giant asked me so.

"they're still dating~" my body was shaking when I heard my two siblings we're dating. Well whose on earth will not be shock when your two siblings are dating.

"what?!?! I mean how did you know?" Yah I want to tell the truth but of course don't want to ruin their social life.

"news keep spreading that the 2 of them are always together no matter what." Sehun explained. Well I guess I knew Sehun's name afterall he did good actions towards me. By the way, OF COURSE THEY'LL BE TOGETHER CAUSE THEY'RE SIBLINGS!!!

"ahhh~ "

"why are you asking? Do you like Himchan hyung too?" Chanyeol asked me.

"ani-yo~ I was..." The bell suddenly ring.

I run away from them so the conversation will be cut off.

ohhh I'm not really into running... That was breath taking~ by the way where am I?

I don't really know this school yet.

"what the--- where am I like seriously"  I saw a bench near the pond.

"ohhh that's a good place to rest."

This place is really so cool. I was looking from side to side and I saw people are looking at me. Looks like they're fangirling and fanboying looking straight to my place.

"what are they looking at?" 

And suddenly they went down running towards me. And they are all saying these words.

"hey there new student!, nice to meet you, what's your name?..." Like they're all interviewing and I can't answer them 1 by 1. 

"Excuse me let us pass." I heard a girl's voice coming near me.

"hey newbie~ I heard you're just a scholar here. Hahaha so funny so how can you afford the tutions here in school?" What the- she just pushed me with her finger? How dare she is touch a princess like that? She's such a bully. 

I take a deep breath.

"and what if I'm a scholar here? Is there a problem anyway?" Of course I'm mad now the real me will show if people want me too.

"so what newbie~" she leaned closer to me.

"stop it." I heard a familiar voice coming from nowhere? 

"Uhhh~ Kim Himchan~" they said nicely. 

I look at them with my innocent eyes. 

"Follow me." 

"Uhhh who us? Ok sure!" That mean girls exclaimed.

"no,Pr.... I mean Eun Ah~"

Ooops he almost slipped. While walking people are clearing the way that we pass by. When the place is silent he asked me a question.

"Those girls are nothing better than you, don't be affected. By the way that girl who pushed you her name is Minah the most popular girl in the campus, but when she knew she's been replace be careful cause she don't want her thrown to be taken by someone else." He then well said.

"uhhh  Pri" I almost slipped.

"uhhh oppa?" Ehhh that was awkward I'm not used to it." I'm lost I don't know where my classroom is located." Ehhh that was awkward -.-

"from what room are you from?" He ask me like I never heard him talking to me like that before of course ... You know...

"room 1, from the main building. I don't really know how to get there."

"really?!?!? You're from room 1?" Why is there something in there?

"why?"

"just be careful~ come let's go now. I can't go beyond your boundary" what does his trying to tell?

We reached the place and so he can't go beyond that yellow line I think? Is that what he called boundary. When I turn back he already left...

As I reached my classroom that giant again was at the door. Hmmm I think he's waiting for someone. Well who cares~

"let me pass~" But he blocked my way.

"I heard you're already famous in just seconds~"

"well what's the matter?" I saw girls was about to go inside. He didn't block them, but for me he did it. What a bully.

"why did you let them pass?" I asked.

"hahaha such an innocent girl~"


Kyahhh 5 subbies!!! More subscribers will subscribe my story hope you like it ;)