Bullied Zone

Campus Royalties

"Why did you say so?" I told him.

"nothing. Just thinking if you're gonna be my next victim~" I was shocked. What victim? What is it? Is he going to kill me? Will he? Or he's just playing games with me? 

"What victim?" I saw a tall man coming on our way with a girl.

"yah~ hyung new victim again? Hahaha beautiful girl." What are they doing? Girls are their victims? What is going on? Are they gangsters? 

"Bye see you babe~" eeewww gross said the tall man leaving the girl.

"bye Kris!!! Muah see ya!" Said that girl eww it's really not nice to hear! They're still young to do things like that!

"Ohhh by the way is this your victim? Hahaha she's pretty though~" my eyes suddenly turned to him and yeah he's handsome... Maybe on that level only... He's handsomeness is useless when he's a playboy.

what is going on?!?!? What is about the word 'victim'? I'm getting confuse can somebody tell me?

"let's go inside now~" that 2nd giant said. By the way what's his name? Kris? Isn't it?

(it was already lunch time...)

A/N

Eun Ah can't stop thinking about the word 'victim'

girls went out for lunch while she and the 12 boys stayed inside to eat lunch...

"so this is your eating place huh~" she mumbled.

"hey! Eun Ah I know you can't get over with the word victim. Hahaha I think It's the first time you encountered that word." Chanyeol well said.

"perfect. I'm now stuck in this bullied zone." She whispered

"what did you say?" Chanyeol said.

"nothing." As he walk near her.

"so what now? I didn't bother you on the first place, then why are you acting like that?" She strongly said she can't show her weak side for she will be teased by Yeol.

"what did you say?" As he went near her face. 

"Times up! Stop threatening her." Himchan was there to save.

Cause it's lunch time it's fine to pass by that boundary...

EUN AH'S POV

good. My brother is here... Sooo he's worried about me huh~

"uhhh Himchan Hyung~ what are you doing here?" Kris, that tower? Hahaha, asked my brother

"Am I not allowed to visit this room anymore? I almost do this things since you're still young. Am I right? So well stop bullying that girl or else..." As he leave.

"so what? Why is he so concern about her?" Yeol, for short terms, said in confusion.

"well this girl is beautiful isn't she?" Another guy that I don't really know who.

"yah Kai! She's mine!" What?!?! I'm his girl duh no way!

"what? We don't even know each other well?" I defended myself of course.

"really? But why can I do this to you?" That Yeol went near me and he hug me for no reason.

A Princess must be patient in all times... can't obey the rules well, I'm a Princess in blood but I want myself to be free.

"Yah! Stay away from me!" I exclaimed I can't control my temper urgh these guys nowadays!

Ohoh~ I pushed him hard so he fell.

"yah yah how dare you push me?" He almost slapped me when that Kris??? Stop him to do that.

"Yeol~ he's a girl~ remember don't push yourself to your limits." Ehhh~ he's helpful but a PLAYBOY though~ 

After that messy problem we made. After I ate my lunch I take a nap for there are still enough time before the bell rings.

A/N

starting a bad day with her new school makes her wanna cry for she's still weak to experience those kinds of challenges given to her.

she accelerated for 1 year because of her intelligence, that's why she's the youngest student in their class.

that 3 boys surrounded her and started taking pictures when she's sleeping.

"wahhh~ she looks calm and pretty when she sleeps~" Kai whispered.

"yah she's already mine!" Even in a silent voice they make they're still shouting.

"yah she didn't approve yet!" Kris interrupted.  

"Woaw woaw woaw what's up guys?" Luhan said in a loud voice.

"shhh!!!!" The 3 of them exclaimed.

"hmmm~" Eun Ah was about to wake up because of the noise they made.

EUN AH'S POV

"what's happening.... Ahhhh!!!!!!!" I shouted when I saw these boys surrounded me

"wahh she's beautiful~" that another cute boy said, well my heart keeps on beating fast when people say I'm beautiful~ Ehhh ~ ENOUGH EUN AH~!

"wh-what are you guys doing?" I asked in confusion.

they're running like hungry wolves going back to their seats.

"aish~ what did they just did to me?" I was asking myself.

"ahhh~ you're cute when you're like that~" kyah Sehun said with that bright smile on his face.

"really? Is there something wrong in my face?" Gee Am I blushing~ 

"no~ hahaha" as he pinched my cheeks, omo it's the first time I giggled like this~

I feel my cheeks gone hotter when he smile.

"kyah~ you're blushing!" He said cutetly. When I look at the back those 4 guys steal glances on our place. Huh! He's awesome to be with, than the 4 of you~

"What are they doing when I was taking a nap?" I asked.

"they're taking a picture of you~"

"what?" Urgh those silly kids! 

I went near the 3 of them and said.

"delete the photos you take~" I said calmly...

"so what if not?" Kris said in a cold manner, such a bad boy.

"yeah this will be posted in just 3...2...1... Tadah!!! Here you go I posted it on our blog. For sure lots of bullies will love you..." What does this Giant mean? Duh I'm not raised with that technology generation~ 

"for sure they'll get jealous, because it was posted through their walls coming from us~ Girl you're so famous now. I'm sure you'll be the talk in this campus..." Why do bullies like to bully? I mean you know? Why can't they be just not a bully anymore?

"FINE." For short I can't fight their famous life! There was once I feel a sudden teardrop coming from my eyes when I can't be that strong like them. But can't show it so I wipe them off secretly...

I heard those Laughs coming from them, and it makes me irritated.

I'M STUCK IN THIS BULLIED ZONE... 

...BELL RINGS...

good timing. Our teacher gave us a survey to check, from what club we want to belong to. So I checked the Vocal club.

"ok class I will call you're name and to know from what club do you belong." Our adviser said.

"vocal club... Baekhyun... Chen... Kyungsoo... Luhan... Suho... And ohhh this is amazing!!! At last a new member will join." They started looking at our Adviser.

"Eun Ah~" she added. So what does it mean? I'm a new member? So they haven't have a new member since last time?

those eyes from my classmates looks like they're killing me with those glares.

my adviser keeps on saying names until it ended with the dance club...

"and the last member... Sehun..." Wahhh he knows how to dance! He's awesome!

It was dismissal already...

urgh... When will they fetch me here? I was alone, sitting on the chair waiting for someone who will fetch me. And suddenly...


Kyah!!! Thank you for the wonderful comments!!!

I love it... My love for you overload guys kekeke 

hope more good comments will come ;)

thank you for subscribing! Muah :*